Thank You Viper

Maple

Provider
Society
Entropians United
Maple Maple Syrup
Remember Viperstrike?
The mentor who was offering PED to his disciples in 2011? Well I was looking for someone to craft my 100 QR weapons blueprint and he was advertising crafting services in chat (my previous crafter chipped-out).

We go for a few runs. I break-even. We go for a few more runs, and I lose 50 PED. Then he OFFERS TO PAY BACK MY LOSSES!!! I (shamefully) accepted his aid, and his crafting ended in success for me. I'm the kind of person who won't lend a single PED to someone, for the sole reason that I don't trust someone with ten cents of real money. So getting 50 PED meant a lot to me. And then when I checked his username on the forums I recognized him as the mentor giving away freebies to newbies when I was new to Entropia :)

So... If you're looking for a crafter... I recommend Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike.

I have played 12 hours a day on the computer for the past 3 years, and this is the most generous gamer I have met. I am glad he has rejoined Entropia. The internet is now a better place.

Thanks and nice to meet you :)

Hey Maple,

Thanks for the kind words, wow :)

And your most welcome.

For All,

I am not currently setup properly for item crafts but if you need components crafted, I am happy to take orders at cost. I will pay for mis-click (failures and near successes) they should not be part of your costs imho.

Anyway, thanks again maple it has been a pleasure to meet you today.

Take Care and all the best,
Viper :)

Viper is a long-time friend and he's the real deal. :thumbup:

Hi MindStar,

Thanks hun :) Good to see your still wandering the PCF halls!

Hope you are well and had a nice xmas and new year.

Chat soon,
Viper

Back