The Chosen Few 2008 Recruitment Drive

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
The Chosen Few was started Jan 2006. We currently have a nice mix of players. Hunting, mining, crafting, trading, we do it all.

It's time to bring in some more members.

We are (as the name suggests) a fairly small group of adult players. Our main goal is simple:

1. Have fun by:
2. Improving ourselves so we can:
3. Improve our society so we can:
4. Improve our community (EU)

We have everything from disciples to 100k+ skills. Members ingame age range from 2 months to 4+ years. We team hunt, go on beacon runs, take folks for TP runs, etc. But we also respect each others privacy. Some of our best members participate in very little group adventures. TCF does have its own forum.

About myself:
I have been ingame since June 2006. I am living on the West Coast of the USA, (Specifically Las Vegas, Nevada) with a typical day job. As such my game time reflects this fact. However, we do have members from USA, Canada, European nations, and even Austrailia so soc mate interaction is almost always available.

APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
At the moment, we are looking for at least semi-experienced players. If you have at least Serendipity, BPC and/or CGA unlocked, we'd like to talk to you.

Potential candidates for TCF must be at least 18 years old, and preferably older than 25.

TCF members are expected to be able to pay for their own enjoyment. Whether you deposit or not is your business, but don't expect us to fund your fun.

If you want to join, please contact a member of TCF, either via PM here on EF or ingame. You will be interviewed by at least 2 members to determine if you are right for TCF and TCF is right for you.

Do not just place an application in the soc terminal. Blind applications without interviews are instanly rejected.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you. Happy hoffing.

A little bump for a cool soc with good people - good luck with your recruitment drive!

Still seeking. :)

Now accepting applications from:
  • hunters
  • miners
  • crafters
  • tailors
  • pilots
  • marketers
  • pet tamers
  • and others

I do understand that due to the LandGrab, loyalties and soc placements have shifted a lot of you around, but afterward, you should consider joining us. :D We won't have any land after the LG, but we'll always be playing, looting and having fun.

See the world :tprun:

Learn get new things :launcher:

Gain get new friends :grouphug:

Kill things :vampire:

Join The Chosen Few

Bringing it back up :D Come join us

Looking for active players.

The Chosen Bump.

Back to the Top. Come join a us, we dont bite.( well JC might :silly2:)

Did I mention we also have a Team Speak room, thanks to E-lite? :D

Just a little thank you BUMP after meeting some of these great ppl yesterday:yay:

A real good bunch, and stylish too:laugh::silly:

Back