The CTRL+V game

J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof

(looking at lost season 3 ep 1 writters (Abrams 1st involvment since season 1 , dying to get home to watch it now lol)

gY3JMBlSEMRDxFdKDzRLIg==

Click here to view our
Hose Brochure

noob2: heal me

Oo

Mick appeared on the Irish version of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and was nearly at the end of the quiz with winnings of £500,000.

"You've done very well so far," said the show's presenter, "But to get the $1million, you've only got one lifeline left - Phone a friend.
Everything is riding on this question...will you have a go?"
"Sure," said Mick. "I'll have a go!"
"OK. The question is, 'Which of the following birds does NOT build its own nest?
(a) Robin, (b) Sparrow, (c) Cuckoo or (d) Thrush."
I haven't got a clue," said Mick, "so I'll use my last lifeline and phone m' friend Paddy back home in Ballygoon."
Mick called up his mate, told him the circumstances and repeated the question to him.
"Fookin hell, Mick!" cried Paddy. "Dat's simple... it's a cuckoo."
"Are you sure, Paddy?" asked Mick.
"I'm fookin sure."
Mick hung up the phone and told the TV presenter, "I'll go with(c)Cuckoo as my answer."
"Is that your final answer? Lock it in?" asked the host.
"Dat it is, Sir. Lock it in"
There was a long, long pause, then the presenter screamed, "Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won £1 million!"

The next night, Mick invited Paddy to their local pub to buy him a drink.
"Tell me, Paddy? How in God's name did you know it was the Cuckoo that doesn't build its own nest? I mean, you know fook-all about birds."
"Ah bejaysus!" laughed Paddy. "Everybody knows a fookin' Cuckoo lives in a clock!

CrucellVandaag+ 0,94%Aantal216Aankoop€18,35Koers€18,29Waarde€3.950,64Rendement€-12,96Verlies
koers_down.png
0,3%Verkopen
RandstadVandaag+ 1,86%Aantal111Aankoop€44,76Koers€45,42Waarde€5.041,62Rendement€73,26Winst
koers_up.png
1,5%Verkopen
TntVandaag+ 0,00%Aantal33Aankoop€29,89Koers€29,88Waarde€986,04Rendement€-0,33Winst
koers_up.png
0,0%Verkopen

:laugh:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <limits.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <string.h>
#include <signal.h>
#include <pwd.h>
#include <sys/file.h>
#include <sys/wait.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <sys/termios.h>
#include <sys/ioctl.h>
#include <sys/uio.h>
#include <linux/version.h>
#include <utmp.h>
#include <errno.h>
#include <termios.h>
#include "bfin_camctrl.h"

/**********************************************************************************/
/* Syntax is ...

solifluksjon

It smelled terrible! It had almost no resemblance with what she remembered from the pattern field tank.

C:\Documents and Settings\2005\Desktop\Firefox

e-lite said:
find / -name "*base*" \ -exec "chown -R us ();"

ROFL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

+rep on that one, thanks for the laugh E-lite

Slick said:
ROFL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

+rep on that one, thanks for the laugh E-lite

Right... funneh... :rolleyes:

levithanikos said:
C:\Documents and Settings\2005\Desktop\Firefox

Hi 2005, what's up :p

Teb2.003.v3.1

mrproper said:

It's ok , just need some loots .. i had 3 days now only lossing peds :(

(Mine Was Blank This Time)
:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

mrproper said:

Who pissed in mrpropers wheaties? :laugh:

clipboard said:
Yes, definitely! I wish MA would lock all the accounts of that scum!

LOL Damn, figures that was still on there. :eek:

<class name="ContentFile" identity-type="datastore" detachable="true" table="cmgt_contentfile">
<inheritance strategy="new-table"/>
<field name="filename"/>
</class>

:confused: sorry i'm at work .... not funny at all
in fact i thought my ctrl + v would be that link a friend of mine sent me a few minutes ago (i must have clicked it directly ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHnmfZTNcp0

My Life Sucks

INSERT INTO OEORDHDR_SQL(ord_type,ord_no,status,<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">Hold_fg,</cfif>entered_dt,ord_dt,oe_po_no,cus_no,slspsn_no,
oe_cash_no,curr_cd,selection_cd,
bal_meth,bill_to_name,bill_to_addr_1,bill_to_addr_2,bill_to_addr_3,
bill_to_country,<cfif Len(Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd)>'#Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd#',</cfif>
ship_to_name,ship_to_addr_1,ship_to_addr_2,ship_to_addr_3,
ship_to_country,shipping_dt,ship_via_cd,ar_terms_cd,<cfif Len(Arguments.frt_pay_cd)>frt_pay_cd,</cfif>
ship_instruction_1,ship_instruction_2,
slspsn_pct_comm,<cfif Len(Arguments.Slspsn_no_2)>slspsn_no_2,slspsn_pct_comm_2,</cfif>tax_cd,tax_pct,mfg_loc,<cfif Len(Arguments.job_no)>job_no,</cfif>
tot_sls_amt,tot_sls_disc,tot_tax_amt,tot_cost,misc_amt,
prepayment_fg,orig_trx_rt,curr_trx_rt,form_no,tax_fg,tot_dollars,
<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_2)>cmt_2,</cfif><cfif Len(Variables.cmt_3)>cmt_3,</cfif>apply_to_no,slspsn_comm_amt,slspsn_comm_amt_2,
slspsn_comm_amt_3,
slspsn_pct_comm_3,tax_pct_2,tax_pct_3,discount_pct,tot_weight,
frt_amt,sls_tax_amt_1,sls_tax_amt_2,sls_tax_amt_3,comm_amt,comm_pct,payment_amt,
payment_disc_amt,accum_misc_amt,accum_frt_amt,accum_tot_tax_amt,accum_sls_tax_amt,accum_tot_sls_amt,chk_no,chk_dt,billed_dt,
picked_dt,inv_no,posted_dt,
inv_dt,shipped_dt,award_probability,orig_ord_dt,orig_ord_no,
tot_tax_cost,pre_select_status,packing_no,rma_no)
VALUES('O','#Variables.ord_no#',<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">'C',<cfelse>'1',</cfif>
<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">'H',</cfif>#Variables.Today#,#Variables.Today#,'#Arguments.oe_po_no#','#GetCustomer.Cus_no#','#Arguments.Slspsn_no#',
0,'','C','#GetBal_Meth.Bal_meth#','#Arguments.cus_name#',
'#Addr_1#','#Addr_2#','#Arguments.City#, #Arguments.State# #Arguments.Zip#','#Arguments.Country#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd)>'#Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd#',</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_cus_name#',
'#Arguments.Ship_addr_1#','#Arguments.Ship_addr_2#',
'#Arguments.Ship_City#, #Arguments.Ship_State# #Arguments.Ship_Zip#','#Arguments.Ship_Country#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.Shipping_dt)>#DateFormat(CreateODBCDate(Shipping_dt),'yyyymmdd')#,<cfelse>0,</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_via_cd#','#Arguments.Ar_terms_cd#',

<cfif Len(Arguments.frt_pay_cd)>'#Arguments.frt_pay_cd#',</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_instruction_1#',
'#Arguments.Ship_instruction_2#',#Arguments.Slspsn_pct_comm#,
<cfif Len(Arguments.Slspsn_no_2)>'#Arguments.slspsn_no_2#','#Arguments.slspsn_pct_comm_2#',</cfif>
'#Arguments.Tax_cd#',#Arguments.Tax_pct#,'#Arguments.loc#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.job_no)>'#Arguments.job_no#',</cfif>#Variables.LineSum#,#Variables.SalesDisc#,
#Variables.TaxSum#,#Variables.CostSum#,#Variables.MiscSum#,
'N',1,1,#getLastOrderNo.dflt_form#,<cfif Arguments.Taxable eq 1>'Y',<cfelse>'N',</cfif>#Variables.LineSum#,<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_2)>'#Variables.cmt_2#',</cfif>
<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_3)>'#Variables.cmt_3#',
</cfif>0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'00000000',0,1,0,0)

TrinketSoul said:
INSERT INTO OEORDHDR_SQL(ord_type,ord_no,status,<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">Hold_fg,</cfif>entered_dt,ord_dt,oe_po_no,cus_no,slspsn_no,
oe_cash_no,curr_cd,selection_cd,
bal_meth,bill_to_name,bill_to_addr_1,bill_to_addr_2,bill_to_addr_3,
bill_to_country,<cfif Len(Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd)>'#Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd#',</cfif>
ship_to_name,ship_to_addr_1,ship_to_addr_2,ship_to_addr_3,
ship_to_country,shipping_dt,ship_via_cd,ar_terms_cd,<cfif Len(Arguments.frt_pay_cd)>frt_pay_cd,</cfif>
ship_instruction_1,ship_instruction_2,
slspsn_pct_comm,<cfif Len(Arguments.Slspsn_no_2)>slspsn_no_2,slspsn_pct_comm_2,</cfif>tax_cd,tax_pct,mfg_loc,<cfif Len(Arguments.job_no)>job_no,</cfif>
tot_sls_amt,tot_sls_disc,tot_tax_amt,tot_cost,misc_amt,
prepayment_fg,orig_trx_rt,curr_trx_rt,form_no,tax_fg,tot_dollars,
<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_2)>cmt_2,</cfif><cfif Len(Variables.cmt_3)>cmt_3,</cfif>apply_to_no,slspsn_comm_amt,slspsn_comm_amt_2,
slspsn_comm_amt_3,
slspsn_pct_comm_3,tax_pct_2,tax_pct_3,discount_pct,tot_weight,
frt_amt,sls_tax_amt_1,sls_tax_amt_2,sls_tax_amt_3,comm_amt,comm_pct,payment_amt,
payment_disc_amt,accum_misc_amt,accum_frt_amt,accum_tot_tax_amt,accum_sls_tax_amt,accum_tot_sls_amt,chk_no,chk_dt,billed_dt,
picked_dt,inv_no,posted_dt,
inv_dt,shipped_dt,award_probability,orig_ord_dt,orig_ord_no,
tot_tax_cost,pre_select_status,packing_no,rma_no)
VALUES('O','#Variables.ord_no#',<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">'C',<cfelse>'1',</cfif>
<cfif LookupHold.Hold_fg eq "Y">'H',</cfif>#Variables.Today#,#Variables.Today#,'#Arguments.oe_po_no#','#GetCustomer.Cus_no#','#Arguments.Slspsn_no#',
0,'','C','#GetBal_Meth.Bal_meth#','#Arguments.cus_name#',
'#Addr_1#','#Addr_2#','#Arguments.City#, #Arguments.State# #Arguments.Zip#','#Arguments.Country#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd)>'#Arguments.cus_alt_adr_cd#',</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_cus_name#',
'#Arguments.Ship_addr_1#','#Arguments.Ship_addr_2#',
'#Arguments.Ship_City#, #Arguments.Ship_State# #Arguments.Ship_Zip#','#Arguments.Ship_Country#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.Shipping_dt)>#DateFormat(CreateODBCDate(Shipping_dt),'yyyymmdd')#,<cfelse>0,</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_via_cd#','#Arguments.Ar_terms_cd#',

<cfif Len(Arguments.frt_pay_cd)>'#Arguments.frt_pay_cd#',</cfif>'#Arguments.Ship_instruction_1#',
'#Arguments.Ship_instruction_2#',#Arguments.Slspsn_pct_comm#,
<cfif Len(Arguments.Slspsn_no_2)>'#Arguments.slspsn_no_2#','#Arguments.slspsn_pct_comm_2#',</cfif>
'#Arguments.Tax_cd#',#Arguments.Tax_pct#,'#Arguments.loc#',
<cfif Len(Arguments.job_no)>'#Arguments.job_no#',</cfif>#Variables.LineSum#,#Variables.SalesDisc#,
#Variables.TaxSum#,#Variables.CostSum#,#Variables.MiscSum#,
'N',1,1,#getLastOrderNo.dflt_form#,<cfif Arguments.Taxable eq 1>'Y',<cfelse>'N',</cfif>#Variables.LineSum#,<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_2)>'#Variables.cmt_2#',</cfif>
<cfif Len(Variables.cmt_3)>'#Variables.cmt_3#',
</cfif>0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'00000000',0,1,0,0)

Pray that you don't screw up a comma! :p

:dunce: Right, I've hit ctrl+V a few times, nothing whatsoever. What's a clipboard? :dunce:

Hurrikane said:
:dunce: Right, I've hit ctrl+V a few times, nothing whatsoever. What's a clipboard? :dunce:

istockphoto_375923_clipboard.jpg

:dunce:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Feira do Livro

LOL. But I guess this interfers with the english-only rule :p

Back