The EBOA Circuit l An Event For Everyone

Only a few days left before the event get your :pic: ready :yay::yay::yay:

Almost time!!!!

Bumpity bump bump bump

Warming up my camera, finally figured out how to post BIG screenies, but it takes me awhile to do it...That won't slow ME down...I hope...*laces up nikes for the run from shop to shop*:tele: and BUMP:yay:

less than 30 minutes until our first release, get ready for the release to be posted shortly in this thread ;)

Release 1 :

1) Smoerble's Supply - Port Atlantis Mall Level 2 # 10
2) Freyr's Fashion for Women - Twin Mall Level 2 #1
3) Freyr's Fashion for Men - Twin Mall Level 2 #2
4) Entropia Tactical - Port Atlantis Mall Level 2 #1
5) Alive's Crafted Goods - Twin Mall Level 2 #13
6) Alive's Mining Amps & Equipment - Twin Mall Level 3 # 13
7) Zunami's Beauty - Twin Peaks Level 3 #3
8) Buzz Lightyears Protection Shop - Twin Mall Level 3 #14
9) Buzz Lightyear's Decor Shop - Twin Mall Level 2 #14
10) Buss Lightyear's Equipment Shop - Twin Mall Level 1 #14

Release word: EBOA

Prize Pick Up Location: Port Atlantis New Arrivals Docks

Be sure to screenshot the interior of each shop listed above in the exact order listed in this post, screenshot must include a time stamp and your entry of the release word listed in this post in local chat. If there has already been a submission of this list by another participant, be sure to get your post up as soon as possible to be entered into the 100 ped drawing!!!

GO!! GO!! GO!!

awsome, I dont have PA mall on my map, good luck all.

awsome, I dont have PA mall on my map, good luck all.

You can still get the screenies to be entered into the 100 ped drawing at the end of the month, and you might want the TP for the other 3 releases this weekend :D

posted on EP. it uploaded in the wrong order and had to use 2 posts cause of max attachments. but the times are right :D

CrazyWolf Screens!

My screens!

You can still get the screenies to be entered into the 100 ped drawing at the end of the month, and you might want the TP for the other 3 releases this weekend :D

dont even know where PA mall is anymore lol. someone TP run me XD

Last edited:
posted on EP. it uploaded in the wrong order and had to use 2 posts cause of max attachments. but the times are right :D

After a thorough review of screenshots It looks like we have our winner :D

Congratulations Kay Jones!!!! I will be waiting with your prize at the Port Atlantis New Arrivals TP

Everyone who has posted, or will post this release will be assigned a number for the 100 ped giveaway at the end of the month, we have our next release @ 20:00 today so any bugs you had in our first round hopefully wont trip you up in the next run!!!!!

See you all then :D

dont even know where PA mall is anymore lol. someone TP run me XD

I will gladly give you a ride there after i meet Kay for his prize, im at new arrivals tp :)

I cant get your link to work m8, please fix it so i can add you into the monthly drawing :D

Fixed :)

Next time Ill switch to lower res to take the screens :D

Perfect, thanks m8, added to the list for the drawing :D

Get ready for round 2 :D

Release 2 :

!

1) Alive's Crafted Goods - Twin Mall Level 2 #13

2) Zunami's Beauty - Twin Peaks Level 3 #3

3) Freyr's Fashion for Men - Twin Mall Level 2 #2

4) Buzz Lightyear's Decor Shop - Twin Mall Level 2 #14

5) Smoerble's Supply - Port Atlantis Mall Level 2 # 10

6) Alive's Mining Amps & Equipment - Twin Mall Level 3 # 13

7) Buzz Lightyear's Equipment Shop - Twin Mall Level 1 #14

8) Entropia Tactical - Port Atlantis Mall Level 2 #1

9) Buzz Lightyears Protection Shop - Twin Mall Level 3 #14

10) Freyr's Fashion for Women - Twin Mall Level 2 #1

!

Release word: BOOYAH

!

Prize Pick Up Location: Port Atlantis New Arrivals Docks

!

Be sure to screenshot the interior of each shop listed above in the exact order listed in this post, screenshot must include a time stamp and your entry of the release word listed in this post in local chat. If there has already been a submission of this list by another participant, be sure to get your post up as soon as possible to be entered into the 100 ped drawing!!!

!

GO!! GO!! GO!!

*edit*
Darn while was taking these 2nd began.
Off to take new ones.

My entry

In the afternoon I tried to participate but was unable to do so - black screens all the time. After a while I gave up. (Thanks Cappy for the help)

But now I've found out the problem and was able to solve it, so here goes my entry for the afternoon contest:

I did a test run yesterday with uploading and posting, stared at the post for a minute to watch the word and order come up, then My screenshot button went on the fritz I had to restart everything and I didn't get to start the damn thing till 13mins after the hour. I figured wth I'll try it anyhow...so I get to the very end...and four of my pics are missing chat boxes! BOOYAH on me lol...Guess I'll have to give it a go on Sunday. Edit: I was under the impression we could only post pics once for the whole weekend thing but now rereading I guess we can post in each event for an entry? If this is so can I still post my pics from earliier event (all timestamped of course) for an entry in that round? Heading off to retake my pics for this round hopefully with no probs this time.

Last edited:
In the afternoon I tried to participate but was unable to do so - black screens all the time. After a while I gave up. (Thanks Cappy for the help)

But now I've found out the problem and was able to solve it, so here goes my entry for the afternoon contest:

hmmm can see the code in the quote but cant see the pics Aleph :dunno: try reposting them pls:)

Was doing my first run and already guys doing the second, so I finnished one and started the other right away :)

I did a test run yesterday with uploading and posting, stared at the post for a minute to watch the word and order come up, then My screenshot button went on the fritz I had to restart everything and I didn't get to start the damn thing till 13mins after the hour. I figured wth I'll try it anyhow...so I get to the very end...and four of my pics are missing chat boxes! BOOYAH on me lol...Guess I'll have to give it a go on Sunday.

well you should post anyways to guarantee an entry in the 100 peds draw. Remember all entries go into the 100 peds draw even the ones with mistakes ;)

Back