Deactivated Account
Society
Secret Agent
Ed Lguigui Ward
Could also be renamed 'The far future of Calypso'

:painter:

Preface
=====

The text which follows was translated after long researches in order to discover the multi-levels of comprehension's meanings. It was written, or will be written in a universal language containing geometrical simple symbols in order to be able to be deciphered by the largest puplic as possible. As you will see it, this text is diffused or was diffused or will be diffused to multiple tribes with various and varied degrees of development. That is why the use of symbols is or was or will be employed, in order to adapt as well as possible to the reader. According to the degree of evolution of this reader, it can make a more or less thorough interpretation of it. The present translation seems to be most complete and most faithful to the original text. I say seem because perhaps certain hidden meanings could have escaped the translators.
To date, some scholars still works on it and if a meaning even more subtle were discovered, we would republish as soon as possible a new version of this manuscript which was one day saved of the flames of one to rough-hew in Ardeche.
It constitutes one of the elements and even the fifth element of the « New Blblia » (« Fleur de crâne », « Nuine », « La citée du serpent du réel englobant », « Le Boa » and others to be published)

The end of the beginning of the end
======================

The sky was orange, slightly degraded, as far as the eye can see. From a uniform color according to the distance from the sun. Not only one star, not only one cloud. Behind me, the skies were dark blue, almost black close to the Earth, according to the distance from the sun. So well that with a good eye, in this incipient sunrise, one was guessing concentric circles of uniform colour with like concentricity, the alignment of the Sun with our position. No visible cloud, no visible Sun. Since a moment already, we had installed a filtering shield, which was covering the atmosphere so to be with shilter from cosmic and solar radiations, mostly. Our ecological regulation had eliminated any cloud since ages. The water was conveyed by teleportation and it was working like that, since billions of years. The advantage, is that there were no more flood, no more cataclism, etc. Yes, that's these arcs of circle, which which told us the position of our star. That was used to incline in a suitable manner our photoionic cells in order to obtain the suitable magnetic output required to the superconductive effect of our batteries. Thus were us protected once more from terrible Gaïa.

Apart from our protection zones, the ground had the aspect of the color of opal. It was smooth like the polished marble that one found, several billions years ago, in these ancestral times when human, the vegetation, the animals appeared in harmony with the discoveries of science and their use, but few people still know what is science, since we have all discovered.

If I write to you and that you find this parchment, it's that I begged Gaïa to let to me warn to you. In this exact moment, nothing exists anymore, just a psychic bubble which materializes all that I describe you, such that the things are presented in this bubble and such as the things were right before the ultimate revelation, but it does not matter.

The important is to know that all the solar and planet systems are inter-connected between them, beyond time and of space, thing difficult to admit, certainly, especially if like us, you were able from there to discover all “scientifically” speaking. I now will reveal you our last moments which were decisive for many planetary systems, against our will at the same time but that we did not know it yet.

There does exist key moments in the life of these systems where they rock on the good side, it is, as you will see it thereafter, our case, or they rock on the bad side and it is then thousands of systems which don't have any chance to carry out the good side, except if an intelligent intervention modifies structurally and closely the course of the things, as I'm trying to do it, and it is to this end that I begged Gaïa sometimes also called the Boa.

Here, I this day an extreme being became. There is no more possible return for me and my life is an eternal sacrifice. I appear in any place of the universe. I can also appear in your spirits but I do not have the right to influence your choices or I would disappear forever so you can see the importance of this cartridge if you read it one day…

Here is thus the end of the history of my planet i come from, the Earth.

Since billion of years we knew that our sun went to explode. We were in war. We had all discovered so that the natural resources required to all the inhabitants of our planet did not pose any particular problem, we could manufacture them atom by atom. Billion years of war for the power and its ludic aspect only because we didn't have anything to discover anymore. Each square meter of our planet was known in real-time and harmonized by our super calculators in an automatic way, we even managed from there to control the ecology, that appeared to be the total harmony. No more interest for anything because nothing was still to be discovered, except for power, in order to become God to some extent. To be the person who decides on all in any point and any place beyond even our planet, but it was without counting in terrible Gaïa, only still unknown entity until then, but that we did not knew it yet. On the field, the battle were rage between the three involved forces. We had all the same armament. With each death, our technology was teleporting our conscience, thanks to our battery and their superconductive iono effects, into our regeneration center, was keeping it a fraction of a second in crystals data processing, just the time that the nanotechnology makes its work. After recovery of approximately 12 hours, - the matrix of our bodies spent this time to be manufactured to summarize - in fact it was the integration process of the conscience and its close friend crossing at the molecular level which took the most time, we set out again with the combat. The battle were raging. The end of our sun did not frighten us, as we were manufacturing heavy hydrogen and were teleporting it right in the middle of the sun to lengthen its existence. The battle were raging.

One day, whereas it was like that since billion of years, it was Breg Kuhg who was God at this time, things have changed. We had made our classes together, and after the training protocol on simulator, we made team one moment in the same aircraft, we shooted down many enemies, and we were shot down on several occasions too. That's him who appointed me research director of the Gaïa studies, the heart of the stars and planets. Thus one day things had changed. It was the first time that it had happened. It started with fast tectonic movements at the same time that oceans were solidifiing. No, the water stayed as much water as before, but waves were not moving anymore. The Earth spent 24 hours to form a unique island on our planet, a round island. Completely impredictable phenomenon. This day the battles ceased. Our super calculators found a solution: to use all the available power available from our batteries with iono superconductive effects, in order to delimitate a protection area of about 3000 km2 where the life would stay intact. That made billion of years that it was like that. Indeed, around our exclusion area, at the beginning all started to solidify, and to slowly look like the opal color. Once solidified, the elements were evolving nevertheless, but imperceptibly. Gradually, all was going deeper underground while looking more and more the appearance of opal.

Today all is smooth, there is no more oceans, nor ground. Only our area preserves a lake and a ground at the old sense. And it's now billion of years it's been like that.

To be continued when i'll finish translating what I wrote and if people show interests :)

Whilst remaining faithful to the original ancient text I'm afraid that the general gyst of this no doubt vital record somewhat eludes me? :confused:

Maybe a condensed version with some clarification of some of the concepts used? :scratch2:

I read it twice though so it caught my interest. ;)

Last edited:
Very beautiful, and very good written. So was the translation thanks for a good read. :wtg:

Whilst remaining faithful to the original ancient text I'm afraid that the general gyst of this no doubt vital record somewhat eludes me? :confused:

Maybe a condensed version with some clarification of some of the concepts used? :scratch2:

I read it twice though so it caught my interest. ;)

mmm just a few clarifications about the preface -> I was on holidays in the south of France and saw a fire far away. (was in nature) I went closer and saw a man tied on a piece of wood burning. lots of books were at his feet burning. I had just the time to save a few of the books from the fire. Amongst them is the one posted upper.

mmm just a few clarifications about the preface -> I was on holidays in the south of France and saw a fire far away. (was in nature) I went closer and saw a man tied on a piece of wood burning. lots of books were at his feet burning. I had just the time to save a few of the books from the fire. Amongst them is the one posted upper.

That explains a lot, thank you for clarifying Ed! :)

Oh, the burning man...did you let him die or did you save him? :scratch2:

The burning man was dead already when i arrived, just a few books btw thousands

The burning man was dead already when i arrived, just a few books btw thousands

I may have a lead Ed, but your life may already be in danger:

Burning books and burning people are connected because both stem from a desire to eliminate ideas that are a threat to the some group or ideology which is in power. Heinrich Heine recognized that such a connection could exist and perceived that once people could be persuaded to burn books, then at least some of them could be persuaded to take the further step of burning those responsible for the creation of those books. Perhaps they could even burn all those connected in any way with the degenerate ideas in these books which, if allowed to propagate, might threaten the nation itself.

hehe

I see what you mean, that's clear that each book is a life in philosophy/literacy, and am working on using those kind of 'codes' if i can sumarize the idea, in my writing hobbie.
Thanks for the lead, but i don't think am more in danger than others...
I wrote many things and working on a full book, not only a novel like the one in this thread

:)

very nice piece.
i guess talent runs deep in gloryhounds :)

Back