The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - 2nd Edition

Just under two days left to register for this event.

Time's running short, so don't delay. If you, or someone you know, wants to register for this event, you need to do it soon!!!

picture.php

Jayden Jay Krauft Signing up!

Edit: Whew! I cut down the original image (figured it was too large...probably still is), and had to try many times to get the pic to repost lol.

Last edited:
8 people only until now....should we advertise around ingame...?

8 people only until now....should we advertise around ingame...?

If you want to help spread the word in-game, there are a lot of "regular noob hangouts" that you can visit.

I've spent many an hour at the Sweat Camp north of Port Atlantis, but it doesn't seem to have helped much.

Jayden Jay Krauft Signing up!

Edit: Whew! I cut down the original image (figured it was too large...probably still is), and had to try many times to get the pic to repost lol.

Registration accepted. Contestant list updated.

looks like i made it just in time
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

There is still time to get your last-minute entries submitted.

The final 24 hours for registration has begun, so don't delay any longer!!!

Only about
3 more hours
to get your registrations submitted for this event. Act now or miss out.

Registration closeD as of 23:59 hours!!!

Last edited:
Hope is still on time :)

Entry was received late. I will have to reject it in fairness to all the other participants. I apologize.

I'm actually torn on this one, the screenshot was taken in time, but the submission was more than two hours late.

I will reject for now and allow currently registered participants to decide if they want to allow the late entry.

If anyone has an opinion either way, feel free to voice it at this time.

i say let him compete...this way we will be a total of 10 participants and i think the more the better...pity so few actually registered..i think people are getting lazy... if the prizes were simply handed out they would have came in hundreds but if a litle running is involved they won't push a button

I don't have an issue with videomancer entry .. just will add more participants and more fun to this great event.

i'm indefferent.i think u should add him for this one,but in the future he must post the entry on time

Yea!

I say the more the merrier, its part of the fun to do it together!

Hope is still on time :)

Based on the general consensus thus far, I am going to allow the late entry in this case.

No further entries allowed, however.

Next time, make it on time. :)

Thx, guys!
To tell the truth, I really thought I was on time, cause in my time zone was 23: 20 of february 10th. Was just when i saw the post time that i realized that i had forgot to calc the time zone delay. :laugh:
So, sorry about that... I´ll certainly do that sonner next time. :D

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on the presentation of the first leg of the race.

As we did last time out, each leg of the race will be presented in a new thread. This thread will be used to keep a running account of the contestants and their overall point standings within the event.

I'd like to wish all participants the very best and hope you have a wonderful experience!

when does it begin?

The first leg of the race begins in 15 minutes when I post the first leg information in a new thread.

Links to each leg now added.

I just thought I would take a moment and update the first post. I've also added a direct link to the Leg One thread and will add links for each additional thread as we progress through the event.

The contestant list will also be updated with contestant points as they are available.

Oh shit, registration is off :( My wife will kill me:banghead:

Oh shit, registration is off :( My wife will kill me:banghead:

Yes, I am sorry, registration has been closed for several days now.

Leg One is completed. Leg two starts in just a few short hours.

Leg Two - underway

Leg Two is now underway. Destination clue has been posted and runners are set to make tracks.

See post 1 of this thread for point totals and link to Leg Two thread.

Good luck to all on the second leg! :yay:

Edit:

Also, one other clarification that came up last time we did this.

I don't expect people to start over if they get killed. The spirit of the contest is to explore and see parts of Eudoria that most miss while attempting to get all those TP's in the first weeks.

There is no complete means for preventing people from cheating, but intentional abuse of the "die-and-revive" method of getting ahead may actually result in problems. The destinations will not have revival terminals and there may be places where the revival terminals may set you further back than had you survived. Use discretion and your own best judgment when considering starting over after a death.

This was in the back of my head a few days ago and I finally remembered to ask about this. So using the "die-and-revive" method to reach one's destination is considered cheating correct?

Last edited:
Good luck to all on the second leg! :yay:

Edit:

This was in the back of my head a few days ago and I finally remembered to ask about this. So using the "die-and-revive" method to reach one's destination is considered cheating correct?

If you are intentionally using the die/revive method, you may find out that it hurts you more than helps, but yes, intentional misuse of this will be considered cheating and can get you barred from the race if it is deemed excessive and intentional.

Leg 1 was fun.. and now its getting tougher :( ... Good Luck all for the 2nd Leg.

While doing the Leg 1 I realized that when reaching the destination. First P should be pressed to get the postion and then U to get the Time. If the sequence is reversed there is possible issue as the player can press U anytime then reach the destination and press P.

Back