The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

Status
I quit testing it till it shows result in ONE click. I wasted 25 mins now to click Calculate, Detach all and reload page again and again and it shows wrong number without attaches.

I quit testing it till it shows result in ONE click. I wasted 25 mins now to click Calculate, Detach all and reload page again and again and it shows wrong number without attaches.

i m sending you the new version in beta test, that should be ready this week. PM following.
At me the detach/re attach option looks like take 0.00000000000000000001 sec to do his job now.
pls confirm.
dc

sry to disappoint you but atm detach all doesn't do anything at all - at least not to summaries which is the only thing of interest to me.
i m sending you the new version in beta test, that should be ready this week. PM following.
At me the detach/re attach option looks like take 0.00000000000000000001 sec to do his job now.
pls confirm.
dc

sry to disappoint you but atm detach all doesn't do anything at all - at least not to summaries which is the only thing of interest to me.

so i paste my list and press calculate and i get this

you can see armor plate attached

then i press detach and in 0.0000000000000000000001 sec i get this

and items are no more attached.

i don t understand (my english) what the problem you are talking about sorry. If you can explain me maybe i can fix it.
dc

you can see that your summary doesn't change (10052.36 and 4025.09). I have noted multiple times, that summary on top of the page is the only thing interesting for us who use it for tracking...

i don t understand (my english) what the problem you are talking about sorry. If you can explain me maybe i can fix it.
dc

you can see that your summary doesn't change (10052.36 and 4025.09). I have noted multiple times, that summary on top of the page is the only thing interesting for us who use it for tracking...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh now is clear!!!!!!!

so the calculator doesnt work...

here is an example of some items i cut and pasted from my items

0x0F382C8C91E58C82AA7 (L)

2.78 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Acid Root

0.32 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Cloth Extractor

1.74 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Electronic Fluid Memory

6.50 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Gem Extractor

0.61 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Leather Extractor

0.78 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

4.35 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Metal Extractor

0.44 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Mineral Extractor

0.11 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

0.77 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Scanning Sensor

16.50 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Scanning Sensor

2.31 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

Advanced Stone Extractor

7.64 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Target Assessment Unit

3.57 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Wood Extractor

1.05 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

it looks like this and doesnt work on your website :(

so the calculator doesnt work...

here is an example of some items i cut and pasted from my items

0x0F382C8C91E58C82AA7 (L)

2.78 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Acid Root

0.32 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Cloth Extractor

1.74 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Electronic Fluid Memory

6.50 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Gem Extractor

0.61 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

0.78 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

4.35 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Metal Extractor

0.44 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

0.11 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

0.77 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Scanning Sensor

16.50 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Scanning Sensor

2.31 PED

STORAGE (Rocktropia)

Advanced Stone Extractor

7.64 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Target Assessment Unit

3.57 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

Advanced Wood Extractor

1.05 PED

STORAGE (Calypso)

it looks like this and doesnt work on your website :(

let fix that:
go in calypso website, found your item list
PRESS COMPATIBLE VIEW ON the search bar of your browser
copy your list, paste it in inventory calculator

you can check that too:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=2801215&viewfull=1#post2801215
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=2795634&viewfull=1#post2795634
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=2742780&viewfull=1#post2742780
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=2743513&viewfull=1#post2743513
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=2834351&viewfull=1#post2834351

0x0F382C8C91E58C82AA7 (L) 1 2.78 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
2 Acid Root 1 0.32 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
3 Advanced Cloth Extractor 174 1.74 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
4 Advanced Electronic Fluid Memory 25 6.50 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
5 Advanced Gem Extractor 61 0.61 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
6 Advanced Leather Extractor 78 0.78 PED STORAGE (Rocktropia)
7 Advanced Leather Extractor 435 4.35 PED STORAGE (Calypso)

i almost did that :)
works :0

0x0F382C8C91E58C82AA7 (L) 1 2.78 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
2 Acid Root 1 0.32 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
3 Advanced Cloth Extractor 174 1.74 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
4 Advanced Electronic Fluid Memory 25 6.50 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
5 Advanced Gem Extractor 61 0.61 PED STORAGE (Calypso)
6 Advanced Leather Extractor 78 0.78 PED STORAGE (Rocktropia)
7 Advanced Leather Extractor 435 4.35 PED STORAGE (Calypso)

i almost did that :)
works :0

happy to see that it works :)
have a great day (night or whatever )

DC

Now fix it please? :)
As said, I only need a summary of the containers (CARRIED, TODO, storage-caly, ...) including all subitems - it's very easy to implement... Then no need to press detach all for run results.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh now is clear!!!!!!!

Now fix it please? :)
As said, I only need a summary of the containers (CARRIED, TODO, storage-caly, ...) including all subitems - it's very easy to implement... Then no need to press detach all for run results.

actually it s not an easy implement. Me and the original coder of this tool never considered the option to detach/recalculate filter etcetc so the new coder is actually rebuilding the tool. You saw in our website/test that we fixed the speed problem, my coder told me that in few days he will fix also the container one.
Probably a couple of days more to wait.
DC

inventory calculator speed up

We have uploaded the new version of inventory calculator. Now the detach function is super fast!!!!!!!!! give try.

ps:we are working on filters container fix.......

It looks quick which is cool. However without the filter containers updated, it is useless for me. While fixing it, could you also fix the fact if the % or MU is manually changed, the filter containers part is not updated...
We have uploaded the new version of inventory calculator. Now the detach function is super fast!!!!!!!!! give try.

ps:we are working on filters container fix.......

While I didn't manage to use this tool, I just want to thank you. Because when I looked at my items list I realised I had actually left 1kped of ores and enmatters in rocktropia and vehicle storage. I would never have found them if I didn't attempt to use this tool. :yay:

EDIT: Nevermind compatible view fixed it :)

Last edited:
It looks quick which is cool. However without the filter containers updated, it is useless for me. While fixing it, could you also fix the fact if the % or MU is manually changed, the filter containers part is not updated...

you are so bad dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
you know better then everyone that we are working about this filter containers.........

While I didn't manage to use this tool, I just want to thank you. Because when I looked at my items list I realised I had actually left 1kped of ores and enmatters in rocktropia and vehicle storage. I would never have found them if I didn't attempt to use this tool. :yay:

EDIT: Nevermind compatible view fixed it :)

you welcome :yay:

I'm not the only bad guy in this thread :D
Where is the working summary :)
you are so bad dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
you know better then everyone that we are working about this filter containers.........

figured it out, great tool!

Last edited:
you welcome

we are working about the upgrade.
dc

Did a test, quite some things don't work.
1. Filter containers. Instead of armor + attachments, now shows
Protector Of The Empire Arm Guards (M) (956) 45 3338.85 (1)
2. Filter containers. The number in parentheses (like 956 above) which is I guess the sum of item TT values should also show MU, like (956, 3885)
3. Filter containers. The number in parentheses should be shown on containers as well, for example on CARRIED.
4. Detach all doesn't do anything (on Chrome anyway)

Did a test, quite some things don't work.
1. Filter containers. Instead of armor + attachments, now shows
Protector Of The Empire Arm Guards (M) (956) 45 3338.85 (1)
2. Filter containers. The number in parentheses (like 956 above) which is I guess the sum of item TT values should also show MU, like (956, 3885)
3. Filter containers. The number in parentheses should be shown on containers as well, for example on CARRIED.
4. Detach all doesn't do anything (on Chrome anyway)

that is strange we are developing it using chrome and explorer, thos are the version we are using:

also your errors doesn t apply in our experiments
es
we press calculate on a log list

u see many item are attached on the bottom
then i press detach all

the item detach, on the bottom

also the filter container don t show the error you talk about.

maybe is some specific? are u using the version i sent u the link? in case can u replicate the error with screen shoot?
thx
dc

was not using the test version, sorry
0. something is wrong with the summaries, shows CARRIED 25635.14 161312.9 (129)
should be CARRIED 13340.76 66789.34 (65)
That is what I get when filter only carried as summary
1. the filter functionality is inverse, used to be all checkboxes selected now all unselected, please make it same
2. selecting/unselecting a category in the old version resulted in selecting/unselecting all children, please make it same

DC hope you noted I sent a mail with a the case for 0. Could you guys fix these? I hope the new developers help.
was not using the test version, sorry
0. something is wrong with the summaries, shows CARRIED 25635.14 161312.9 (129)
should be CARRIED 13340.76 66789.34 (65)
That is what I get when filter only carried as summary
1. the filter functionality is inverse, used to be all checkboxes selected now all unselected, please make it same
2. selecting/unselecting a category in the old version resulted in selecting/unselecting all children, please make it same

DC hope you noted I sent a mail with a the case for 0. Could you guys fix these? I hope the new developers help.

the 0 should be working fine, at least in our testing website. You can test it if u wish.
dc

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'EntropiaBayWebsite.InvCalc'.
the 0 should be working fine, at least in our testing website. You can test it if u wish.
dc

Status
Back