The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

ppl always asking why MindArk never advertises the game, well what do you think that 600k ATH was?

that ATH in mindarks mind will send shockwaves through all the gaming communities and possibly get few new players to come try their luck..

the story being ; A fairly low level player hits ultimate jackpot. makes 60k USD profit..

you think mindark was gonna give someone who lost 300k USD in the game a 60k USD hof?
think about this.. lets say someone picks up on this story and wants to write an article and have it published somewhere for gamers to read...
which story do you think mindark would prefer these potential depositors hear?
option 1. long time gambler finally wins fraction of what he lost in massive 60k USD jackpot !

OR

option 2. fairly low level player wins the biggest jackpot the game has ever seen!

which story do you think MA would rather people hear about?
noob winning big? or degen gambler wins back small fraction of his losses?

Last edited:
Any player that's prepared to do loads of $2 clicks every few seconds deserves to hit something big, so gratz.

Is the player throwing it all back in as we speak? As that doesn't usually workout so well. Haha.

I remember someone saying to me once, "all skills do, is allow you a choice of wider activities, expect literally nothing else".

The other way to look at it I guess, is those that want to do $2 clicks or $5 mobs normalised that within the game, so it's impossible for the average Joe to play it all day anymore like the old days.

So what's plan Rocket, are you going to throw another $10k at it? Who know you might get a 700k ped ATH haha.

Rick

Back