FYI: The Knights of Calypso are recruiting!

Always enjoyed this society as there are lots of active players and always action in the chat. One of the most fun features for me were always the large opalo hunts. Was great as a Newbee to have a lot of people to hunt bigger mobs with such a beginner weapon.
In my opinion there are no strict rules, just the basic ones that prevent the rude exploit of other players. And that should ideally go without saying in rules. The attendance criticized earlier in this thread is just a 2 sec date update to make sure, that people who are no longer playing this game are not forever in the society.
Would sure be interesting to have a fully democratic society. The leader selection is it already. But I have no problem also if the players most active and deserving for the society wellfare have the highest ranks and make majority decicions.
My freedom is so far not restricted in this society but many nice experiences came with it and the game would be poorer without. I cant imagine too that themes arent able to be discussed in the forum.

Joined almost a month ago

My personal experience so far:

Zan is a nice guy.

His Colonels, Drake Quatros and Malgo Spiff and are two people that are some of the kindest people I've met in game. They don't really know me at all, but have included me in several team hunts and always willing to chat. For a person new back to the game, from a long absence, that makes a huge difference.

The people in a society, make the society. Zan has a great judge of character. The people he puts in leadership, deserve to be there, and make that soc, fantastic.

There are lots of other kind members too, I've not mentioned by name, but wow..Wonderful soc.

My personal experience so far:

Zan is a nice guy.

His Colonels, Drake Quatros and Malgo Spiff and are two people that are some of the kindest people I've met in game. They don't really know me at all, but have included me in several team hunts and always willing to chat. For a person new back to the game, from a long absence, that makes a huge difference.

The people in a society, make the society. Zan has a great judge of character. The people he puts in leadership, deserve to be there, and make that soc, fantastic.

There are lots of other kind members too, I've not mentioned by name, but wow..Wonderful soc.

Gone Fishing

Last edited:
Back