The new mission broker

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Has anyone located the new mission broker that came with the VU, supposedly near Cape Corinth? How far away from the city is it? Is it by the road, before reaching the hangars? Or is it actually on the south side of the city, but IN the city?

If its the CDF OP Alpha. its located at: 61429 - 87325.

cheers

Wait..its actually IN the building?

D'oh!!!

There are 9 of them at camps Alpha-Epsilon (one at Epsilon, 2 at each of others) on the road from Corinth to Phoenix, all outside.

There are 9 of them at camps Alpha-Epsilon (one at Epsilon, 2 at each of others) on the road from Corinth to Phoenix, all outside.

1 broker at Alpha aswell i think.

2 new brokers at camp Phoenix as well, giving 3 new noob hunting missions - rewards are a choice of skill or ammo cells :eyecrazy:

Hmm I only found the alpha area in my quick scout around.. Time to take another fly-through

~008

I am unable to login now, so can't check, but isn't that the road which brings you out of Halfmoon Bay?

I am unable to login now, so can't check, but isn't that the road which brings you out of Halfmoon Bay?

No, that road is north from Corinth, and there are no new NPCs from this VU. The new road is south from Corinth:

theroad.jpg

No new NPC...? but...but...

Missions

New mission camps and missions have been added to the Cape Corinth area, south of the city.
Improved several missions in the tutorial mission chain on Thule.
Added reward text description to “Setting another trap” and “Wanted: Bloodclaw (Daily)”

(From the VU post Bertha made)

The keyword is "south of the city" (see my map above) :) I meant no new NPCs north from Corinth, where the road from Half Moon Bay is and what you asked about.

ive got alpha, beta, gamma, delta.. wheres e and f?

im liking all this new HMB content except the new broodmother instance, i prefered the old big cave thing. i dunno why i like hanging out in these places

I did some of these new missions today and collected quite a few maffoid heads. What to do with them?

ive got alpha, beta, gamma, delta.. wheres e and f?

There is no f. E is impossible to miss while going west from Phoenix by the road, it's across the road from these structures.

I did some of these new missions today and collected quite a few maffoid heads. What to do with them?

There's an NPC on the road from Half Moon Bay to Corinth who has a mission on maffoids and asks for some heads. After completing it you still keep getting them in loot but they have no use anymore and unfortunately trade terminals still aren't fixed to pay their tt value.

Last edited:
There is no f. E is impossible to miss while going west from Phoenix by the road, it's across the road from this structures.

Theres a NPC on the road from Half Moon Bay to Corinth who has a mission on maffoids and asks for some heads. After completing it you still keep getting them in loot but they have no use anymore and unfortunately trade terminals still aren't fixed to pay their tt value.

Actually the tt now gives you ped for them, but doesn't update to tell you how much you'll get. Test it with 1 head, your pedcard will update.

As a side note, I put all the hunting missions in the wiki the other day. So locations etc are all there. I didn't do the mining missions, but the brokers are next to the hunting ones.

The keyword is "south of the city" (see my map above) :) I meant no new NPCs north from Corinth, where the road from Half Moon Bay is and what you asked about.

Aaaah, okay :)
I get so desoriented...

Back