the probability to get hit?

humanwoman

Old Alpha
please remind me if anyone tested how the subj depends on your skills.

roughly, if I have more and more evade, will the likelihood to get hit drop to zero or it works like weapons do, you start with some 80% to get hit and it drops to some 20% at maximum possible evade?

I think I saw a thread with this info within the last couples weeks? That one had discussion as well as links to two threads with loads more info. I'm not sure which ones off the top of my head, but maybe a quick search?

I assume you're talking about getting hit by mobs, rather than PvP.

The way it seems to work is that at 0 Evader (or Dodger), a mob will hit you a certain % of the time - not necessarily 100%. At some point you'll reach a level where it starts to miss you more often, and eventually you'll reach a level where it misses you as often as it ever will. As far as I know, no mob will ever miss anyone every time, no matter how high skilled they are.

It's incredibly difficult to test, partly because of the number of different mobs (remembering that different maturities will have different behaviour) and partly because the testing itself (standing in front of a mob and counting how often it missed) is very long-winded and prone to miscounting.

Back