The Ring

TheMilkMan
hey folks
its TheMilkMan
first post here :)
not sure if any of you know me but I am an aspiring ring fighter
my weapon of choice is powerfist because I figure once i get more skills the agility will help

but my question for you is
what do you think the best weapon type would be for the ring ?

best weapon for the ring is the Dub and McCormick Terminator.....Should be able to pick one up in the auction...just wait...it will be there....;)

PS, Welcome to EF.... :yay:

best weapon for the ring is the Dub and McCormick Terminator.....Should be able to pick one up in the auction...just wait...it will be there....;)

PS, Welcome to EF.... :yay:

*chukle your at it again! Baaaam!!! I now name thee n00b$7@lk3r

Jamhot

In all honesty I would say a Katsuchi Determination! Go for it.

Jamhot

If you have the PED and can find a seller:
Dub & McCormick Terminator
Unique Legend War Axe or Unique Roman Ram Purifier Prototype(In melee scenarios :D)
DOA Foeripper + Evil
Mod Fap.

:laugh:
But then again, just skill until you can use something half-way. :laugh:

Find the biggest baddest Rocket or grenade launcher you can :D

no but serously i would say swords, start with a katsuichi and when ur ober u can moe people down with the bad ass uber swords.

as soon as someone comes in the ring waving one of them around i take the cue to leave or die.

any way you go if ur looking for the best weapon to use its going to cost u a arm and a leg..... or maybe just a second morgage on your house :)

Isis lr65 + shear proo600 or lr66+ pro900 amp =) oneshots most people =)

haha thanks folks :)
so the powerfist path is not recommended ?

and LB's seem to be pretty popular
what about SB ?

also im fresh to this game..only 91 hp so plenty of time to choose a path

If you are going to attempt to skill in the ring, you may as well buy all your chips from auction....it's cheaper. Best weapon is HP. Melee is cheaper in the ring ofc as there are no wasted shots, and the high end longblades+shortblades have awesome pk ability

id prefer not to chip in until i get much better
im not really a fan of long blades because they seem slow

id like to be the best melee fighter with powerfists
or if i want to be the best melee fighter i NEED to use LB or SB ?

Depo and buy skills for at least 10k$ and perhaps you have some chance

Err.. Guess you could do powerfist, but I'm not sure that there are really any with high damage/sec (however, you also get general melee skills which would help in other areas). However, it doesn't it really matter if you just want to have some fun - just get the sib pfist for your level and skill.

well id like to use powerfist just because im fairly decent at hitting sum1 up close in the ring

im still on the tt fist but lets say i fight sum1 that has a 70 damage gun
i can usually hit them 3-4 times before i get owned

so i figure once i get better id be able to kill them if i use a better fist ?

id prefer not to chip in until i get much better
im not really a fan of long blades because they seem slow

id like to be the best melee fighter with powerfists
or if i want to be the best melee fighter i NEED to use LB or SB ?

Oh, didn't see this. Well, best damage per sec pfist is Genesis Power Claw MK.4 (L). Does about 62 dmg/sec. That's worse than about 30 other melee weapons (using entropedia), which go up to over 100 dmg/sec. Most of the better ones are either longblades, shortblades, or clubs.

hmmmm
that kinda blows lol
shortblades might be a better idea then :D

hmmmm
that kinda blows lol
shortblades might be a better idea then :D

Yep :D. And when you factor in availability, I'd just go with the shortblades or clubs. I'm sure the reload speed varies as you skill up.

Sorry, but I don't get it :scratch2:

You want to be good, you want to be the best, but you don't want to chip in ? :scratch2: Because you said you want to be full-time ring player. So you don't hunt, do you ? Then how could you gain skills ?

Sorry, but I don't get it :scratch2:

You want to be good, you want to be the best, but you don't want to chip in ? :scratch2: Because you said you want to be full-time ring player. So you don't hunt, do you ? Then how could you gain skills ?

you gain skills in the ring
and eventually i will chip in
just not right now :)

Maddox 4 + Beast :D

or

if you have enough money any kind of DOA + EVIL.

Back