The strange power of Project Entropia.

Tree-doctor

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
hulyss treedoctor bowman
I dont know how to share this feeling cause its complexe, but i will try.

Its a long time now I play this game and I must say I did pretty good for a hardcore casual player. Just check my achievement and u will see i have no way to complain (just sometimes when I deposited big and get nothing).

Rougly, let say that if PE go good, I feel good, if PE go bad I feel bad. Im sure im not the only one who feel linked this much this a virtual world. I dont like the name "Entropia Universe" or "First Planet" cause the name Project Entropia fit exactely with this game. For me its more an experience of virtual society than a game, I take that on a very scientific approach.

There is anothers larges attributes whe can stick on PE. First, the incredible taste of freedom we can have in this game. Damn, when u log in, u realy feel in "ur" world cause u know that u always contribute to build it. The game play of EU is not the same that other MMO. Ofc u can play it like wow but its not wow. U can play it slowely, u can socialize by meeting ppl, making bridges with facebook, dicovering that internet is a wonderfull tool and PE is a wonderfull meeting place.

I just want to say that PE took place straight in my feelings. That seem amazing but I know why on a scientific way, again. Its because, on many moments, playing PE made me happy, gave me pleasure. I deduct from it that a sort of addiction is then appeared. I totaly understand now what Neverdie feel when he say (and even tattoo on himself) : I AM MY AVATAR.

I am my avatar. Definitely. Playing PE just complet my life and other games can go in hell, i dont care (well... not lotro:))

Further to this tremendous self-therapy I think i will reorder a GC (i destroyed it few months ago). I steel have some olds friends in and i cant forget that. No way.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_1RqyNdzbE[/YOUTUBE]​

Last edited:
read Second Lives by Tim Guest. Is interesting :)

:yay: Hulyss! :yay:

I wondered why I hadn't seen much of you, seeya ingame soon :)

12863_211221799883_589329883_4086583_7362178_n_1.jpg

Rofl.

PE, EU, FPC... Whatever you want to call it, it's still a great place to meet people. I've made countless friends in EU. Talking to people is my number 1 EU activity.

Rofl.

PE, EU, FPC... Whatever you want to call it, it's still a great place to meet people. I've made countless friends in EU. Talking to people is my number 1 EU activity.

Same here. And a lot of that time is spent talking with Radioactive. :silly2:

you talk to me too zane. :D

I like this thread makes me warm and fuzzy like kittie with watermelon.

I am the kittie.

and EU is the watermelon.

I can haz giant Entropia Universe?

you talk to me too zane. :D

I like this thread makes me warm and fuzzy like kittie with watermelon.

I am the kittie.

and EU is the watermelon.

I can haz giant Entropia Universe?

Hell I talk to you and the whole damn soc. We are very talkative people.

I can haz beter lewts, MA? kthx

Back