The thrill of a global and hof deminished?

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Hope this is in the right place.

Very quick post to say, I really hope that the demise of the zooming in and out thing when you get a global or hof is just a bug. it really takes away from the experience of getting one, its just very flat now, just bang its there and the quick heart flutter buzz that you get from that crazy zooming in and out is deminished to a large degree IMO.

Hope that it comes back soon.

Thx
EMW :)

I wouldn't know, I've been stuck in space for the past week since its too much effort to fly back to calypso ;P

indeed,after cryengine update they also messed with global/hof animations,after lot of complaints thye gave us back the old animations/sound

please keep the old animations/sounds..they give me a thrill everytime,in fact,i dare say its why most people hunt :)

indeed,after cryengine update they also messed with global/hof animations,after lot of complaints thye gave us back the old animations/sound

please keep the old animations/sounds..they give me a thrill everytime,in fact,i dare say its why most people hunt :)

yeah the loots also nice of course! :silly2: but with the lack of animation a lot of the thrill is missing :)

in my head, its like woooots sound lights zooming in and out heart fluttery thing!.... ok now! what did i get?

yeah the loots also nice of course! :silly2: but with the lack of animation a lot of the thrill is missing :)

in my head, its like woooots sound lights zooming in and out heart fluttery thing!.... ok now! what did i get?

Makes me want to put a big handle on the side of my computer that will loot the mob when I pull it :laugh:

Makes me want to put a big handle on the side of my computer that will loot the mob when I pull it :laugh:

haha :).....

I agree bring back the zoom in and out! Boom!

I haven't noticed much difference in thrill tbh, i generally just look directly in the chat window to see value :D.

But i feel like they could add a option: "Smart camera" so you can choose if you want to handle that stuff for yourself or not.

Best regards
Zweshi

Agreed I mean I almost always go in to first person when looting just so I get a bigger effect when global strikes!

They should make it an option

(my 2 pec...no, not your 2 pec, give them back =D)

An ATH should give you fireworks for a minute or two, and then a random bottle rocket shooting out of your head every hour or so for the remainder of the day and exploding :D

100% agree, bring the ZOOM effect back:) Ideally, they could make the whole global/HOF experience effect even little bit longer so you have time to savour it:)

Whats a global, doing foul mission been so long since had one.

I must say animation and swirls kick arse - especially if a rare occurance :laugh: Be annoyed if changed

I'm lost :) i global i zoom out and then i zoom in, i hof i zoom out and then i zoom in, only change i see is it zooms back in again which is great as i dont have to zoom back in manually, all my screen caps of hofs are zoomed out just fine.

I'm lost :) i global i zoom out and then i zoom in, i hof i zoom out and then i zoom in, only change i see is it zooms back in again which is great as i dont have to zoom back in manually, all my screen caps of hofs are zoomed out just fine.

What he said. I have not noticed and difference at all. I use FPS mode. I zoom back manually before it does it automatically (its to slow :D)

In most cases (mobs above 500 HP point) I use Third Person View, just to look good on video ( I always record my hunts)

When you are in Third Person, there is no zoom, no close-up no nothing, so for this view getting a global or HOF is nothing fun, just the swirlies and that's all, I am not shocked like before, pretty much sucks to get a global/hof in Third Person View

In most cases (mobs above 500 HP point) I use Third Person View, just to look good on video ( I always record my hunts)

When you are in Third Person, there is no zoom, no close-up no nothing, so for this view getting a global or HOF is nothing fun, just the swirlies and that's all, I am not shocked like before, pretty much sucks to get a global/hof in Third Person View

I have not played in third person view much but when I have I always found the zoom in annoying. When I play like that its because I like to have a nice overview and that get destroyed when you zoom in, even if its for a short time. If they removed it, good :)
I personally would like the option to turn off swirls regardless off mode you play in.

Globals swirls I don't care much for. Hof is somewhat fun at least, so that I would keep.

Agreed I mean I almost always go in to first person when looting just so I get a bigger effect when global strikes!

Yes I do that too, whenever I know the next mob is going to be a global I always go first person..

I cant miss what I dont get..They dont ring the bells frequently enough for me to remember if I zoom or dont zoom.
Bout the only excitement I do get on a global or hof anymore is if I have the sound up too loud when one does happen in the wee hours of the morning and it scares the shit outta me cause I was half asleep.

Something changed?! :(
Looking for team globals at storage to approve new effects :cool:

Lets file all suport case instead of wasting time here....i always say that !

Hope this is in the right place.

Very quick post to say, I really hope that the demise of the zooming in and out thing when you get a global or hof is just a bug. it really takes away from the experience of getting one, its just very flat now, just bang its there and the quick heart flutter buzz that you get from that crazy zooming in and out is deminished to a large degree IMO.

Hope that it comes back soon.

Thx
EMW :)

I have to agree with you. After update, I was glad that they removed it because it was quiet annoying to zoom back after every global / hof, but now I am really missing it ... bring it back !!!:wise: :laugh:

Sliperry, are you crazy?:) To remove the swirlies? GEEEEEEZZ

Maybe they should also remove the total amounts of peds you have from the main HUD and also make that somewhere deep inside the inventory and not with instant refresh but at the end of day so you can see your P/L at the end of the day:) Geez

Or maybe you are one of the guys that get about 10 hof's a day and hundreds of globals, then I would understand why the global swirlies bother you:p

Sliperry, are you crazy?:) To remove the swirlies? GEEEEEEZZ

Maybe they should also remove the total amounts of peds you have from the main HUD and also make that somewhere deep inside the inventory and not with instant refresh but at the end of day so you can see your P/L at the end of the day:) Geez

Or maybe you are one of the guys that get about 10 hof's a day and hundreds of globals, then I would understand why the global swirlies bother you:p

I have 1247 globals/hof so yes I don't see the point of getting all worked up when I get a 51 ped global (or 200ped for that matter) Above 500 ped is more fun :) I would like the option to set the level of when the swirls would come up.

I don't get that many globals/day but I get a few. I understand that some like the sound and swirls but when its below 100 ped I could not care less :D The swirls are more like a tool for me to see how well the hunt/run is.

Yes they can remove the ped from the main hub I don't care :D Only need to be displayed in the inventory (if you ask me).

It's interesting what you are saying but in the same time useless, why?

Because you can get a HOF with 50 ped also, so that will hurt even bandly than a 50 ped global

That ideea of your that you could set the amount needed for the swirlies to come up is nice, that I agree, I personally would set a hof value of at least 1000:)

just play in 1st person and there is not a big difference ... encept you dont have to press Z to get back to 1st person now :yay:

i got so tired of the old way that i just pressed Z every time to get back to first person ... now i actually take the time to see the swirlie cuz i know its goes back on its own (like in the old days)

good job MA

Back