The True Value for Entropia Unreal Token

Luckily there is someone in-game offering those real good non-predatory investment opportunities through auction.

index.php

index.php

IMO MA could just start cancelling these malicious looking listings and if the person continues -> 7/30/100 -day ban

BR
Hi mate good day :) thanks for taking the time to look thru my items, that means my strategy of quoting at a higher price caught your attention, thats my whole intention :) cheers and happy wednesday, saty safe :)

P.S. It is not against AH regulations to quote a HIGH BO price. Also everyone's value of an item is different, pls do not judge others base on your own evaluation of items, thats very naive i think. Anyways i am not accountable to anyone when i sell my own stuffs, neither do you :)

Hi mate good day :) thanks for taking the time to look thru my items, that means my strategy of quoting at a higher price caught your attention, thats my whole intention :) cheers and happy wednesday, saty safe :)

P.S. It is not against AH regulations to quote a HIGH BO price. Also everyone's value of an item is different, pls do not judge others base on your own evaluation of items, thats very naive i think. Anyways i am not accountable to anyone when i sell my own stuffs, neither do you :)
I can ponder a guess why you were banned the first time. It was because you use so many fucking emojis. People who scam use a lot of emojis.

Edit: Maybe stop going back to your old ways and actually stop trying to manipulate a market, which I once again assume is what you were banned for originally?

Edit: Or are we going to get some response from Mindark why they allow blatant market manipulation?

No point paying over 2x market value for a product which you expect to 10x in value with Unreal when you can get comparative products that will follow the same trend and also have the added benefit of paying out dividends immediately. But whatever it’s your money. I don’t really have enough to bother selling but I’ll grab some more when they drop down below 10.

Makes post about be careful with investments and how tokens are not worth. commences to try and buy tokens all day in caly trade….wut
Good to always question yourself with topics as this, what is the reasoning behind the topic.

Luckily there is someone in-game offering those real good non-predatory investment opportunities through auction.

IMO MA could just start cancelling these malicious looking listings and if the person continues -> 7/30/100 -day ban

BR

Don't ban resellers they just want to make a minimum 98% Profits on their investements o_O /s

Have no clue who that person is but, this kind of stuff happens in all games not just EU. will unless theres a "max roof" limit of item prices that would allign based on a value depending on some other value vise versa it wont happen :p

And well, imagine if the max "bo" for an item was a "forced value", i'm sure we can all see the firestorm of riots that would cause more than a few scumbags trying to be oppertunistic xP

So what happens in 2 years from now when UE5 releases and if the amount of revenue generated increases 10x. Are these tokens still worth 6.8 PED max?

Uuuu Id like that. 10x miners on my LA? With my other investments, I could almost retire man.

But I somehow doubt that.

I.

MA stated that an unreal token will give 0,0425 ped / month in reference to 2021.

If the profit from MA goes up, then somehow that profit came from activities from players, which means that revenue from cld/aud/ark moon/ti/cp goes up aswell. Ofcourse not 1:1.
It means if you loot those tokens and choose to keem them you need to wait 20 years to get 10 ped per token, or you can just today sell them and get that 10 ped or more now.

index.php

index.php

BR
Malicious? Its not malicious at all in my opinion. He is paying taxes to put that in auction and people should know if its worth buying or not. At the end the only one loosing is him who listed that and spend peds for that tax or someone who buys it because he doesnt want to inform himself about the game and BPs and prices. Supply and demand. Auction forces nobody to take bad deals, and if someone choose to do that because he is to lazy to collect some information before a purchase who is to blame for that? Anyone is welcome to take TT BPs and list them for gazilion peds and pay 100 ped tax for that listing. As long as it cost money to make stupid auction offers Im ok with that.

it does not cost 100 ped if the bid value starts low. everybody can guess his intention

No point paying over 2x market value for a product which you expect to 10x in value with Unreal when you can get comparative products that will follow the same trend and also have the added benefit of paying out dividends immediately. But whatever it’s your money. I don’t really have enough to bother selling but I’ll grab some more when they drop down below 10.
I totally agree, but just to be devils advocate - perhaps the thinking is that universe wide increases in revenue will be more drastic than calypso revenue increases

I totally agree, but just to be devils advocate - perhaps the thinking is that universe wide increases in revenue will be more drastic than calypso revenue increases
Maybe. Possibly. Probably. It appears my stance on these tokens has been proven wrong so far. Goes to show just because I talk a lot of on forums it doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about :D

To take an opportune moment following Katie, that I have also been proven wrong, so far at least, on the market price of the tokens. My estimation was somewhat higher than hers, but there has been reasonable volume now for a much higher price than what we both estimated.
edit: spelling

Last edited:
Ill start out this post with saying that I only own the tokens I looted and im not planing to sell them, for no other reason that I looted them xD, and that im not looking to buy any tokens at current levels. I do however see value in this token/share and under the right circumstances I would. Also english isnt my first language. This is a LONG POST xD

Why does the Entropia unreal token have any value at all?
The token could have some novelty value linked to the launch of the unreal engine, but I think that most of us would agree that its value can be traced to its ability to pay a dividend to the owner of the token (that you later can trade in for a Entropia unreal share).

So how does that dividend work? Well we have an answer already in the post https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/introducing-entropia-unreal-tokens.290550/. Each share will receive an equal portion of 1% of MindArk’s revenue (calculated after Planet Partner revenue split). The number of shares, to be released, are 1 000 000.

So when will you start to recieve this dividend? MA stated that it will happen after the launch of the unreal 5 engine. So the next questions is then when is that? According to this memorandum (https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/notices/documents/MindArk-Memorandum-2023-01-11.pdf), posted by MA, they assess that it will be sometime during Q1/Q2 of 2025.

So how can we quantify the dividend of the future share? The only number released, for us to work with, is what MA posted (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/introducing-entropia-unreal-tokens.290550/). That is approximately 0.0425 PED per month per share.

These are facts. What comes next are my deductions.

The one thing that the unreal token has going is that its based on MA´s revenue. Since its MA´s revenue it goes beyond 1 single planet. Not only does all avatars born on calypso contribute 25% to calypso wherever they are. MA collects revenue from planet partners in a variety of ways. Since this is the case, one could argue that even if avatars decides to spread out more in the universe, the Unreal share will still be stable. Other planet specific shares might not be as stable.

The payout is still more then 2 years into the future. So MA has stated they "assess" that unreal 5 will launch during Q1/Q2. But for anyone who has been in this game long enough, and other games for that matter, knows that many things can go wrong during a major launch. Look at what happend last time. Do you guys honestly think that this will go of without an hich? That so many things wont be broken? I will go out on a limb and say that not only will there be a lot of patchwork before we really can enjoy EU again, but it will test players patience and affect how much we existing players play and how many new players stay after testing it. Then also consider that many things can go wrong during these coming 2 years. What says that MA will meet thier goal of launching in the first place? Does thier trackrecord tell us that they are always ons chedule, behind schedule or ahead of schedule. I believe that we wont see the realization of dividend for much longer then 2 years. What says that thier first priority is to launch the unreal token instead of fixing many other broken things first? I have no idea but I still consider it.

When Unreal 5 hits players will flock to Entropia and it will 10x the amount of revenue for MA. So lets talk about the number they released. 0.0425 PED per month per share. This number is not representative of the typical revenue of MA but one of the best numbers they had. 2021 was an unusal year for MA and they made bank. Many things came together for the company wich gave an unusal bottom line. Nobody can be happier then me about that. I love this game and im SO happy for us, the players, and MA that this is the case. Hopefully they can snowball this into realizing the potential we all see in this game. But to not take into account that the "0.0425 PED per month per share" number is based on one of the best years they had in a long time, and all the factors that played into that, I would not consider wise.

Will Unreal 5 bring more players and increase the return of Unreal shares? Yes I believe that it will. I also believe that the unreal token will be a nice way to collect divdend based on the fact its based on MA revenue.

Do I believe that its worth to buy these shares for 15 ped per share? If we look at the released numbers its about 1 pec per week. Similar numbers to a few other shares that currently sells at 10 ped or below. The difference is that these shares will pay dividend during the coming 2 years and beyond. Based only on that I do not believe that its worth to buy these at 15 ped per token/share.

Can the Unreal share be undervalued at 15 ped per token/share? It can be. I see how an increase in players benefits the unreal share more then other investments in EU. But its a long way there and many ifs and buts. Then again im too conservative at times and sometimes lack vision.

Whatever You decide to do I wish Lootius is with you and good luck out there!

it does not cost 100 ped if the bid value starts low. everybody can guess his intention
I guess the best advice we can give to players is not to drink and play. No matter what the intention is its our own responsibility to look and not bid or buy wrong item for a wrong price. You have this warning each time you place a bid that asks you are you sure about it. If you choose yes, well than its your fault if it was bad deal. Same happens if you list item or resource at auction for tt+0 markup buyout and it goes away and fill some order. Your mistake, your loss. You cant click by mistake once and than confirm it again by mistake. we can also argue that any item without BO at auction has malicious intention and that seller is hoping that someone would by mistake bid his whole ped card on that not realizing that there is no BO. My point is only that no matter of seller intentions prices are not hidden and nobody is forced to click on that, bid or buy. If you buy because you didnt know real value of item, well you should inform yourself before buying,

So what happens in 2 years from now when UE5 releases and if the amount of revenue generated increases 10x. Are these tokens still worth 6.8 PED max?

On the right trajectory :) expect it to surge to 45 - 55 peds before June 2023 :) But do take note when Caly shares surge to 45 - 55 peds each, people will tend to fall back to AUD and CP shares instead, as the ROI has changed. I expect AUD to rise a little too when Caly shares reach 55 peds each.

Have a wonderful day guys, at least am super duper happy on the price development for Caly shares BRAVO~~

I guess the best advice we can give to players is not to drink and play. No matter what the intention is its our own responsibility to look and not bid or buy wrong item for a wrong price. You have this warning each time you place a bid that asks you are you sure about it. If you choose yes, well than its your fault if it was bad deal. Same happens if you list item or resource at auction for tt+0 markup buyout and it goes away and fill some order. Your mistake, your loss. You cant click by mistake once and than confirm it again by mistake. we can also argue that any item without BO at auction has malicious intention and that seller is hoping that someone would by mistake bid his whole ped card on that not realizing that there is no BO. My point is only that no matter of seller intentions prices are not hidden and nobody is forced to click on that, bid or buy. If you buy because you didnt know real value of item, well you should inform yourself before buying,
very well said my friend :) And nobody has the rights to tell someone else what price to put on their own items, it is simply naive, wrong and rude.

MA numbers said the tokens would pay currently 1 pec per token, if they would pay.
If the 4-5 pec Caly shares are 35 currently, the tokens should be 7-9 ped max.
If the tokens 15 ped, than Caly shares should be 60-75 ped.

If EU5 good and revenue will be increased to 10x, than all other share would be increased to 10x, yet we still pay their "current" value not their "what if" value.

Ill start out this post with saying that I only own the tokens I looted and im not planing to sell them, for no other reason that I looted them xD, and that im not looking to buy any tokens at current levels. I do however see value in this token/share and under the right circumstances I would. Also english isnt my first language. This is a LONG POST xD

Why does the Entropia unreal token have any value at all?
The token could have some novelty value linked to the launch of the unreal engine, but I think that most of us would agree that its value can be traced to its ability to pay a dividend to the owner of the token (that you later can trade in for a Entropia unreal share).

So how does that dividend work? Well we have an answer already in the post https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/introducing-entropia-unreal-tokens.290550/. Each share will receive an equal portion of 1% of MindArk’s revenue (calculated after Planet Partner revenue split). The number of shares, to be released, are 1 000 000.

So when will you start to recieve this dividend? MA stated that it will happen after the launch of the unreal 5 engine. So the next questions is then when is that? According to this memorandum (https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/notices/documents/MindArk-Memorandum-2023-01-11.pdf), posted by MA, they assess that it will be sometime during Q1/Q2 of 2025.

So how can we quantify the dividend of the future share? The only number released, for us to work with, is what MA posted (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ds/introducing-entropia-unreal-tokens.290550/). That is approximately 0.0425 PED per month per share.

These are facts. What comes next are my deductions.

The one thing that the unreal token has going is that its based on MA´s revenue. Since its MA´s revenue it goes beyond 1 single planet. Not only does all avatars born on calypso contribute 25% to calypso wherever they are. MA collects revenue from planet partners in a variety of ways. Since this is the case, one could argue that even if avatars decides to spread out more in the universe, the Unreal share will still be stable. Other planet specific shares might not be as stable.

The payout is still more then 2 years into the future. So MA has stated they "assess" that unreal 5 will launch during Q1/Q2. But for anyone who has been in this game long enough, and other games for that matter, knows that many things can go wrong during a major launch. Look at what happend last time. Do you guys honestly think that this will go of without an hich? That so many things wont be broken? I will go out on a limb and say that not only will there be a lot of patchwork before we really can enjoy EU again, but it will test players patience and affect how much we existing players play and how many new players stay after testing it. Then also consider that many things can go wrong during these coming 2 years. What says that MA will meet thier goal of launching in the first place? Does thier trackrecord tell us that they are always ons chedule, behind schedule or ahead of schedule. I believe that we wont see the realization of dividend for much longer then 2 years. What says that thier first priority is to launch the unreal token instead of fixing many other broken things first? I have no idea but I still consider it.

When Unreal 5 hits players will flock to Entropia and it will 10x the amount of revenue for MA. So lets talk about the number they released. 0.0425 PED per month per share. This number is not representative of the typical revenue of MA but one of the best numbers they had. 2021 was an unusal year for MA and they made bank. Many things came together for the company wich gave an unusal bottom line. Nobody can be happier then me about that. I love this game and im SO happy for us, the players, and MA that this is the case. Hopefully they can snowball this into realizing the potential we all see in this game. But to not take into account that the "0.0425 PED per month per share" number is based on one of the best years they had in a long time, and all the factors that played into that, I would not consider wise.

Will Unreal 5 bring more players and increase the return of Unreal shares? Yes I believe that it will. I also believe that the unreal token will be a nice way to collect divdend based on the fact its based on MA revenue.

Do I believe that its worth to buy these shares for 15 ped per share? If we look at the released numbers its about 1 pec per week. Similar numbers to a few other shares that currently sells at 10 ped or below. The difference is that these shares will pay dividend during the coming 2 years and beyond. Based only on that I do not believe that its worth to buy these at 15 ped per token/share.

Can the Unreal share be undervalued at 15 ped per token/share? It can be. I see how an increase in players benefits the unreal share more then other investments in EU. But its a long way there and many ifs and buts. Then again im too conservative at times and sometimes lack vision.

Whatever You decide to do I wish Lootius is with you and good luck out there!
Bingo!!! good analysis mate! My evaluation of Unreal token is at 6.8 ped MAX :) anyways my question is, why would any "smart" people out there investing their hard earn money into an investment product which can only pay dividends two years later? there is only two possible reasons (1) too stupid (2) too much cash on hand :)
If you put that money into Caly shares, CP shares or AUD, u would be getting tons of peds in returns every day every week.
Cheers and happy thursday :)

P.S. I dont expect MA revenue for all planets to increase over next two years, mainly because EU is over saturated with too many planets and too few affluent players. 90% of entropians here are free to play and they are not the real revenue contributors to MA.

MA numbers said the tokens would pay currently 1 pec per token, if they would pay.
If the 4-5 pec Caly shares are 35 currently, the tokens should be 7-9 ped max.
If the tokens 15 ped, than Caly shares should be 60-75 ped.

If EU5 good and revenue will be increased to 10x, than all other share would be increased to 10x, yet we still pay their "current" value not their "what if" value.
i have the same calculations here :) thats why my evaluation of unreal token is at 6.8 ped max :)

5.1 PED with 10% ROI
4.9 PED after rocktropia cutoff after UE5
IMHO MA should cut off at least 4 planets to have all the players focus on only caly, arkadia and cyrene. This way they can focus in developing meaningful rich content (missions etc) to draw in new potential affluent players, we need more affluent players, not sweaters :)

IMHO MA should cut off at least 4 planets to have all the players focus on only caly, arkadia and cyrene. This way they can focus in developing meaningful rich content (missions etc) to draw in new potential affluent players, we need more affluent players, not sweaters :)
Hmm if UE5 would come with some kind of big boom to crash arkadia+cyrene and NI+toulan together (different continents but synergized with each other). And push rt to the black hole while at it. Then we might have 3 planets with decent economys and a bit richer content too :)
Or miniversion of rt could possibly be calypsos "hell" where newbies could farm vixens :D edit sry for a bit offtopic

Last edited:
Hmm if UE5 would come with some kind of big boom to crash arkadia+cyrene and NI+toulan together (different continents but synergized with each other). And push rt to the black hole while at it. Then we might have 3 planets with decent economys each.
arkadia+cyrene and NI+toulan going to collide in storyline?

I can ponder a guess why you were banned the first time. It was because you use so many fucking emojis. People who scam use a lot of emojis.

Edit: Maybe stop going back to your old ways and actually stop trying to manipulate a market, which I once again assume is what you were banned for originally?

Edit: Or are we going to get some response from Mindark why they allow blatant market manipulation?
Hi there good day. FYI i put emojis to make people happy, the same as when texting ppl on phone. And i was not banned for putting emojis, only MA will know, you dont have the rights to know either.

My suggestion is, if you offended in seeing emojis, fuck off from here, pure and simple :)

P.S. I am not accountable to anyone for putting what i deem right , nobody tells me what to do, am the master of my own, get this right :)

arkadia+cyrene and NI+toulan going to collide in storyline?
The storyline is not the problem here, main issue here is we lack more affluent players focusing on one planet, most newbies are confuse with so many planets around them. I dont understand why MA create so many planets when they know the fact that this other planets are ghost cities, cant even see a soul. You will notice ppl selling shops and apartments on NI , RT and Arkadia, affluent players are leaving this game. My friend hammer for sickle is one of them, selling off 630K skill points, sad to see him go..

Why arkadia? They didnt do shit past 5 years, meanwhile NI is maybe the most actively developed planet.

Why arkadia? They didnt do shit past 5 years, meanwhile NI is maybe the most actively developed planet.
LOL i was just quoting an example, MA needs to cut off 4 planets , but as to which 4 planets should let entropians decide :) Yah i agree NI has progress a lot over the past year in terms of missions, events and promotions.

Back