The ultimate solution to the mayhem problem!

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
So here is the terminator solution:

Make required level of guns restricted to the category.
so- req level 30 on a gun can only be used in cat2 for example just like skill level.

Olds school guns can compete in all category's.

With terminator's req level of 8.7 it can only be used in category 1.

:yay:

So here is the terminator solution:

Make required level of guns restricted to the category.
so- req level 30 on a gun can only be used in cat2 for example just like skill level.

Olds school guns can compete in all category's.

With terminator's req level of 8.7 it can only be used in category 1.

:yay:

yes why not. ther is a req level for entring a certin level. req level on items shuld only be avabel to equp in the same level range in the instance for mm.

Why shuld i dont be alow to enter level1 whit highet proffesion level98?
i cant compet to uniq shit on top3. and im not alow to enter a level wher i belive the uniq dont race in and can get a top 3 place. im just shut out off the MM compitation wher i know i just cant win in any way.
YES look iteam level to mm level!

well since this seem to be more of a "how can we fuck up a guys 400k investment cause we envy him" id say if this were to be seriously considered, all ul non sib are obviously placing themselves only to be used in cat 5.

gl hf, and be careful what you wish for, you may just get it and it may not be what you thought you asked for.

terrible idea, imo.

well since this seem to be more of a "how can we fuck up a guys 400k investment cause we envy him" id say if this were to be seriously considered, all ul non sib are obviously placing themselves only to be used in cat 5.

gl hf, and be careful what you wish for, you may just get it and it may not be what you thought you asked for.

terrible idea, imo.

yeah why not. i have Invest god know how mutch to get my skill but im locktång out from lover level just becus of my high level.

so why not lock items also to they own level Range?
OR just lett Me in to level2 next tilde wher not unik exist and i get a top3 place
my skill investment must also count.

or make it's SIB 110 like it should be :laugh:

Hey,

not a big fan. (was kind of tongue in cheek anyway?)

But if that was to be implemented, i would rather see the lvl a gun is maxed as what decides it's category. Because otherwise a lot of guns won't be usuable if their sib period goes acros the cat borders

Regards
Thark

Oh come on ... If you are going to go into various fixes, just contemplate how much of modified angel (L) will need to drop for any of the weapon sib limits to have a real impact.

/mod note/ moved to Fun Stuff section at OP request. Apparently it's not a serious suggestion :laugh:

i thought you were going to say the ultimate solution is to never have a mayhem again :)

Back