The Voice Chat is Great!!

Ty Williams

Provider
Ty SyILLZ Williams
Well i got my Voice Chat Working:yay:.. It is so great and i hope people Really see the good out of it.. Once i got it working.. i was walking around and i see lips moving and i hear people talkin the ILLest Sh!T Ever, Fkin Awsome.. So i figure i would make a thread about it lol.. But Def a good Update For Realz... So i have a couple of Questions

1.Would AnyBody Be Interested in a Voice Chat Event??
2.Is Their Anybody that does anytype of vocal work??(rather its Poetry,HipHop,Rock,Country,StoryTelling or Any of that)

Hey guys Please get back to me, i love this this game and its BullSh!T but i think i can Find Ways to Utilize it, So Anyfeed Back About the VoiceChat System would be great!!!!

I cant get get proximity chat to work, can anyone help? It says its free for everyone but I'm having trouble.

cant get it to work neither, the option to turn it on isnt there and buttons are grayed in chat window.
this while i been using skype and ts for ages.

Same problem as above :( Option to enable proximity voice is greyed out even though sound settings shows my input device (Which is Creative Soundblaster X-FI Platinum)

Doesn't work for me either...
Only option available in the Voice chat menu is the input device.
Hopefully the installation repair which I'm performing right now will fix this.

Edit:
Nope It didn't.
Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit here.Anyone managed to get it work on this OS?

Last edited:
My virus checker flagged up a little "exe" after the update -cant remeber the name of the prog-i accepted it after the game started cos i finally saw it was from EU- and voice was greyed out but on a relog it was all up and running:eyecrazy:

the voice chat works great for me,
been beatboxing in twin peaks yesterday which was pretty kewl.
:yup:

cant get it to work neither, the option to turn it on isnt there and buttons are grayed in chat window.
this while i been using skype and ts for ages.

Same here, seems I'm not allowed the vu11.10 options window. Win 7 64

tried to run EU in administrator mode?

Also i got a prompt on first start after update by Windows Firewall and had to click to not block the voice chat :) maybe check there too. The Thing is called "Voice Chat" located in C:\program files\entropia universe\bin32\eigc\eigcc_main.exe

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me either...
Only option available in the Voice chat menu is the input device.
Hopefully the installation repair which I'm performing right now will fix this.

Edit:
Nope It didn't.
Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit here.Anyone managed to get it work on this OS?

Same OS here and it works. I have had instances where the options were grey'd out or the voice mute icon was grey'd out. not sure what happened for it to start working but maybe it has to do with a conflict of the sound drivers? maybe try closing any media player or skype before opening entropia?

tried to run EU in administrator mode?

Also i got a prompt on first start after update by Windows Firewall and had to click to not block the voice chat :) maybe check there too. The Thing is called "Voice Chat" located in C:\program files\entropia universe\bin32\eigc\eigcc_main.exe

I wondered what that was, I'll be sure to block again when I get home ;)

My virus checker flagged up a little "exe" after the update -cant remeber the name of the prog-i accepted it after the game started cos i finally saw it was from EU- and voice was greyed out but on a relog it was all up and running:eyecrazy:

Mine works!! Thanks for the help Teshik!! And I got to talk to Glen too, he didn't talk back but w/e!!:yay::yay:

At First Mine Didnt Work Either, I Closed EU and all of the Other Sound Programs(Window Media, Acid Pro, And Any WebPages that play Sound must Be Turned Off) and i went in to Control Panel>Sound> and i Messed withe the Input Settings Until it was reading the input, then when i logged in it was up and running, And a few others help me set up the Push Talk Option, WHich the Push Talk button is in the "Y"screen i think Second PAge under the Avatar Tab..

not working on Win7 32 bit :(
Windows Firewall not blocking Voice Chat program, but it doesn't work.

Do you know what ports UCP/TCP using Voice CHat application?
Maybe configuring router firewall help?

Im not sure about win 7 ill check and see what I can do..

My mute works, woot :p

yea man the voice chats bomb as f@#*@!!! i was walkin around and these people were like talking and it was freaking me out it was so awesome :handjob:

Back