Society
Irken Invaders
Adam WantsSome Beer
nuf said...

Rant on...
Grr...
cant do /s
have to backspace over my previous chat
freaking random things hsow up in my message window so i have to delete them first
STUPID RED GLOBAL THING I KEEP CLICKING ON WONT GO AWAY

Rant over...

:shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots:

nuf said...

Rant on...
Grr...
cant do /s
have to backspace over my previous chat
freaking random things hsow up in my message window so i have to delete them first
STUPID RED GLOBAL THING I KEEP CLICKING ON WONT GO AWAY

Rant over...

:shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots::shots:

It's not set up like the average player would use it, like white for Local, not having to press down arrow every time you want to say something... and so on.

Why I get globals into my personal mailbox I've no idea and yes I have considered putting some black electrical tape on my monitor for that global flash thing.

It'll be ok... eventually. :)

Ahh, been seeing these kind of threads for 7 years, how many years does it take for you people to learn that every VU sucks, and will most likely fuck you over one way or another?
Please, can we stop with this kind of threads.

Ahh, been seeing these kind of threads for 7 years, how many years does it take for you people to learn that every VU sucks, and will most likely fuck you over one way or another?

This update sucks

Hi Kim! :wave:

Yeah but this is the first one in 10 years that's stopped us chatting to others in-game about how much this update sucks. :laugh:

So forum is all we have left.

this is just sooo bad though.. For me losing the blue auction hammer and green star notifications, and being called "Me"... I think most people, myself included, rather than being overly negative, are really putting a brave face on what is an awful hit to the overall experience. That's my honest opinion

sure, as soon as we all quit...or they stop fucking it up.
I think we would all prefer the later, but OMG this update is the WORST yet.

Go to options/ hud/ and uncheck focus on chat option. Now you don't need to delete your message lol :)

Give it a time, when you learn how to use it you realize it's a big step forward.

I agree it's harder to read now, and the old font style was just much better and clearer. But they will work that out :)

My only comment is that they were supposed to re-do the radar and ammo count part of the hud, now it's not really fitting together overall :)

Back