Thorifoid settlement

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
In other news: An ancient race of highly intelligent humanoids on Calypso? Rumors have recently been circling about remnants of an ancient indigenous civilization having been discovered near Fort Troy. The CDF has made a thorough investigation and concluded that the so-called alien civilization is nothing but a Thorifioid settlement. The governor’s office has issued a warning that those spreading and/or perpetuating false rumors can and will be indicted for disturbing the public order.
Originally Posted Here

Has anyone found this yet?

Yes, lots of people... the Cyclops Depths instance :silly2:

I believe the cyclop's depths is so called thorifoid settlement. It's just conclusion of story. Cyclop's depths were thought to be of alien origin, but as we did the chain of missions it turns out its just thorifoid settlement.
Hope you understand what I mean

I believe the cyclop's depths is so called thorifoid settlement. It's just conclusion of story. Cyclop's depths were thought to be of alien origin, but as we did the chain of missions it turns out its just thorifoid settlement.
Hope you understand what I mean

Actually, more like CDF did a "thorough investigation" (peaked in through the front door), saw a Thor mutant or two, said "Meh, just a Thor cave"... Meanwhile, Mind Reavers were hiding down below :laugh:

Of course, silly me :laugh: I really should sleep more.

The ruins were created by the ancient alien race known by us Calypsians as the Mind Reavers. They were the original inhabitants of Calypso that lived on the planet before humans discovered it. They created the ruins at the Fort Troy volcano that the CDF decievingly say is just a Thorifoid settlement to keep Calypsians from investigating the truth. CDF and other top officials don't want to admit that Calypso was rightfully owned by another race of intelligent beings before them. Thorifoids have made their home in the ruins though; since the Mind Reaver race has long since disolved.

Wonder if there will be other Mind Reaver ruins. That mind reaver in the instance mentioned they had other cities...

Also the one of the daggers D-Class or something mentioned somethign about alien origin. So that could have been a weapon used by mind reavers...

Wonder if there will be other Mind Reaver ruins. That mind reaver in the instance mentioned they had other cities...

I think it would be too sad if the mind reaver giving out the mission is the only remaining "sane" mind reaver :rolleyes:

Actually, more like CDF did a "thorough investigation" (peaked in through the front door), saw a Thor mutant or two, said "Meh, just a Thor cave"... Meanwhile, Mind Reavers were hiding down below :laugh:

True :D Forgot about Mind Reavers... I did pretty much same, got to the Pyromancer Chalte, he owned me about 2 times with 500+ damage, then I said Fuck it, another useless place :D

Back