Thortonia Invasion part 02

Hieronyme

Guardian
Society
Calypso Conquerors
Hieronyme Lesolitaire Thorton
Hi I recently bought this land from nayluge known as Atrax Heaven or Amethera Outback land #03, I renamed this land Thortonia:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Go to the bottom of my post if you just want information on the land and not read the story.

Ill make a quick sum up of part 01: The longus invaded my land and a great battle took place where I barely made it out alive and I called on all Calypsians to come to my aid.

What happened not long after the initial battle was the longus retreated from the land most likely because of the great defense everyone put up on my land. Victory seemed near as my land was almost completely clear of any longus but the longus are not to be underestimated... As I was bringing some energized fertilizer to my land to try and revive the atrax that got slain by the longu horde I found myself ambushed by the biggest army of longu I have ever seen:

It appears that the longu had reformed and brought back reinforcements to once and for all destroy me and take control of my land. The longus did not realize how strong I was and with the help of the automated defenses on my land I managed to emerge victorious from this battle:

Although I won this battle I did not win the war, I had to retreat from my land as a lot more longu were waiting to make another charge on me. I must once again ask Calypsians to help me rid the longu of my land as they have now complete control and are roaming about freely in greater numbers then ever seen before. My land taxes will stay at 0.5% until the 26th, a little christmas bonus to those helping me on my lands.

For those who are not interested in the story, what happened was the spawn got bugged and MA finaly fixed it so the land is up and running, there are no longer any atrax on the land and the land tax is at 0.5% until the 26th where it will change to 2%. There are 2 DNA's with full numbers and mid level maturity (provider to alpha)

Nice story :thumbup:

Too bad I'm still a little "young" to help exterminate your longus :(

nice, i can now come outta here when loot sux in akoz LA ,-)

Small teaser, i will release thortonia invasion part 03 between xmas and new year, and there will be a GREAT competition comming up in it

OoOoo. I was there yesterday and got my ass kicked(moneywise). Guess i had a bad day(again :eek: ). But i like longus so i'll try them out again :)

I bumpend in your Land by Accident yesterday and i was really Excited as i seen someone make a Xmas Tax. Because i like social People i prefer your LA now , even when its back to normal Taxes (who still lower than other LAs) ;)

I have found your place by accident and I like it alot. I would like a higher density, but is not so bad like it is. I had 8 globals there until now and 5 or 6 A-104 and 1 gremlin thin guards (M). I will keep hunting then until I will get coolness, and I am only 4K rifle...
The problem with your shopkeeper is that the minimum ammo you can buy in 500 PED ammo, but I usualy run aut of amp. It would be apreciated if you would have some A-105 or A-106 there. I don't use 104 anymore ;).

Nice place.

I still wait that MA introduce craftable repair nanites you can put in shops to eliminate the need of a repair terminal, so the poor stressed hunters can happy continue hunting.

I think they will not implement that, so we will have to pay the decay for teleport chips.

Your land is buged today. Missed alot of shots there and got disconected many times. MA should do something about that. I still think is one of the best places to be in.

Back