Selling: TI CITY COPPER BUILDING 5C (SOLD)

sea

Provider
"The Treasure Island City is located on the beautiful Treasure Island, located in the middle of Amethera. It's a center population hub on the continent"
Continent: Calypso; Planet: Planet Calypso; Type: Place; Lon.: 35064, Lat.: 49706; TP: Treasure Island City

SB: 950 PEDS
BO: 2000 PEDS

Please note the following:
1. Bids are accepted in increments of +50 or +100 bids to counter future +1 bids undermining the 1 week sniper rule.
2. Sale goes to the highest bidder

Estate comes with the following fittings:

DESCRIPTIONQTYPEDSTT+ PEDMU%Discount %TOTAL PEDS
Calypso Star Plant, Bright Red10.01
1.5​
100%​
Crystalline Hologram Key11.00
1​
100%​
Metal Torch (can be dimmed with double click)12.42
3​
100%​
Metal Torch12.81
3​
100%​
Metal Torch12.52
3​
100%​
Metal Torch11.92
3​
100%​
Metal Torch16.86
3​
100%​
Metal Torch12.32
3​
100%​
Metal Torch111.78
3​
100%​
Metal Torch11.58
3​
100%​
Metal Torch13.50
3​
100%​
Modern Coffee Table112.79
5​
100%​
Nallo Ceiling Lamp (C)18.40
1.53​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.91
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.28
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.03
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.29
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.23
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.86
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.97
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.78
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)16.48
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.22
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.13
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.86
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)12.79
1​
100%​
Short Lina Valance (C)13.26
1​
100%​

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Will check it out and see if it suits me :) (Subscribing to this thread)

Will check it out and see if it suits me :) (Subscribing to this thread)
Hi True Juan

Thank you got your interest. I have added you to the guest list so you may check it out

I will take it for SB.
Thanks for your bid Xanato. Please note that there will be a 1 week sniper rule for your bid of 950 peds, which will end on Thursday 14th October 2021 at 9pm UTC +8

Thanks for your bid Xanato. Please note that there will be a 1 week sniper rule for your bid of 950 peds, which will end on Thursday 14th October 2021 at 9pm UTC +8
One week sniper rule? That’s not enough time, please make it a month. 😁

Have a BUMP

Wtf is a sniper rule?
If somebody places a bid right at the end of an auction, a window of time is added on to allow competitors to place a counterbid. This is known as an anti sniping window. In game this is 5 minutes. Privately people can set their own windows. I have employed 24 hours before to make it fair for differing time zones, but that is getting up there. OP wants a week 😝

If somebody places a bid right at the end of an auction, a window of time is added on to allow competitors to place a counterbid. This is known as an anti sniping window. In game this is 5 minutes. Privately people can set their own windows. I have employed 24 hours before to make it fair for differing time zones, but that is getting up there. OP wants a week 😝
Oh. I am withdrawing my bid. I am not going to keep my ped set aside for that long.

Oh. I am withdrawing my bid. I am not going to keep my ped set aside for that long.
No problem.
:cry:
If putting aside 1k PEDs for a week is a problem for a player, then it is foresightful not to bid at all.
Because in case of purchase the money would presumably be bound and gone from PED card for even longer than a week.
If it isn't a problem for you, then maybe try to see the putting-aside-the-money-for-a-week being your initial investment in purchasing the apartment.

Einar's assets are the belongings of a recently deceased friend.
So for the heir the liquidation of Einar's assets sadly need to fulfill slightly different conditions, which may deviate from the common forum standards.
The seller is truely sorry for the inconveniences coming with this sale.

Last edited:
No problem.
If putting aside 1k PEDs for a week is a problem for a player, then it is foresightful not to bid at all.
Because in case of purchase the money would presumably be bound and gone from PED card for even longer than a week.
If it isn't a problem for you, then maybe try to see the putting-aside-the-money-for-a-week being your initial investment in purchasing the apartment.

So for the heir the liquidation of Einar's assets sadly need to fulfill slightly different conditions, which may deviate from the common forum standards.
Its not putting aside for a week. Its putting aside for a week. and then having to do another week, and another. thats just not worth it.

Placing a bid just high enough to last for one week would circumvent getting a problem of a long lasting repetitive bidding process.

Reactions: jak
I'll place start bid of 950 :)

No problem.

A week is a completely ridiculous sniping reset. 24 hours is reasonable, a week is not.

A week is a completely ridiculous sniping reset. 24 hours is reasonable, a week is not.
I understand if there reason is because of a departed player and the rules set by the estate. As a regular player its unreasonable I agree. but you cant contradict the executors will if thats what they were told to do.

I'll place start bid of 950 :)
Thanks for the bid Jak.

Please note that there will be a 1 week sniper rule for your bid of 950 peds, which will end on Monday 18th October 2021 at UTC2200

No problem.

i totaly agree with Orion , please keep ur personal opinions out of the sales thread, i regarded Einar a very good Friend in game and would of stop anything to help him , please show some respect to not only the liquidator but also Einars friend and treat the sale with a little dignity thank you .

i totaly agree with Orion , please keep ur personal opinions out of the sales thread, i regarded Einar a very good Friend in game and would of stop anything to help him , please show some respect to not only the liquidator but also Einars friend and treat the sale with a little dignity thank you .
I don't know Einar, I am sorry you lost your friend. I responded to a sales thread. I thought the system was annoying and potentially very time consuming so I withdrew my bid. But no where in the OP did it mention this was a liquidation of someone who passed or anything of that sort. So you can not take any of my comments as disrespectful to the departed because that information was not made known. When I learned of it I agreed with WHY the sale is the way it is even though I dont like it, and even defended it, because I do understand it.

However, I don't think the situation with Einar should have been brought up or used as a way of shaming someone when the information is not publicized. Either this is a regular auction/sales thread with a set of rules where players can comment about the system or make suggestions, or it is an auction of a dear friend that has been departed and should be treated with respect for the dead. It was presented in the format of the former and therefore was treated as such. I am sure if it had been made known that this was an auction of a player that had passed, everyone's response to the auction would have been different. I am sorry for the loss of your friend, no disrespect was intended.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your input.
I am sorry that all the debates about the HOW needed to bring up the WHY.

From now on, only bids please.

The simple answer is, it is far more disrespectful to the deceased to use them as a method to control the behavior of others.

Latest bid 950 peds.
Auction ends Monday 18th October 2021 at UTC2200, if there are no higher bids

Latest bid 950 peds.
Auction ends Monday 18th October 2021 at UTC2200, if there are no higher bids

Gratz Jak

Reactions: jak
Thank you very much!

This Apartment is decked out as a beauty shop with Hair, Face and Body work being done! I hope everyone can get some enjoyment out of it for years to come!

Back