TI revenues?

I recently met and chatted with Dave Story at a Brisbane (Australia) games expo... He came across as a very genuine person with a pleasant personality and a genuine passion for his business and EU in general...:D

So if he is raking in AU$100,000 per annum (gross or net) then I say good for him... Show me a committed EU player who would not like to be in Dave's position... :silly2:

$100k per year wouldn't surprise me. TI is one of the best hunting/mining grounds on Calypso, and the taxes are reasonable. Events will make it better.

Sounds about right. I also met David while working at the convention mentioned in the article, great guy. Hard work and good timing can pay off it seems.

Totally possible. I got at ET only globals for 3 mobs in his land for last 30 days and I assumed 5% tax which I'm not sure because I don't hunt there for a few time now. Look results:

Last 30 Days Globals Value
Letomie 54.860,00
Fresco 425.691,00
Furor 196.782,00
Total 677.333,00

Tax (5%) 33.866,65
USD/Month 3.386,67
USD/Year 40.639,98

This is not counting taxes from mining, hunting other mobs (Hogglo, Foul, etc.) and also non-globals on those mobs.

Hey dave ... when are we going to see that photo of me and you with the ubisoft girls ... ... no not that one .... the other one ;)

Or the one of that ubisoft raving rabit trying to eat me head ... lol

money are not all

especially for who already have them

For those who like digging around in history you'll find the figures are similar to those I've shared last year, and that the general figures aren't really a secret.

There's been some more publicity due to the expo's and I'm in the process of rounding it up to share with the community.

Hey dave ... when are we going to see that photo of me and you with the ubisoft girls ... ... no not that one .... the other one ;)

Or the one of that ubisoft raving rabit trying to eat me head ... lol

Hahahaha, they'll be up soon I hope, then everyone can marvel at your escapades ;)

Bye,
Deathifier

For those who like digging around in history you'll find the figures are similar to those I've shared last year, and that the general figures aren't really a secret.

There's been some more publicity due to the expo's and I'm in the process of rounding it up to share with the community.

Though your income is really none of our business... I like the fact that you're willing to share that info... it keeps you "Human" so to speak.

As far as you making 100k AU a year.... I agree with Nobleone.... GOOD FOR YOU! At least someone is making some money from their investments here in game. God knows I'm not. lol.

Anyway.... keep up the good work! As usual... I'll do my best to pay some taxes! :wtg:

Back