Tidesong's Diary

Recently I've discovered the joys of free healing and bubbling at Camp Pheonix. The very nice people there hand these out endlessly which helps with sweating alot! I've often tped from fort troy to Pheonix to get some health and bubbles and tp back to sweat solo happily at fort troy.

After discovering that, a soc mate told me he had globalled ( i think thats his first) so he was very happy and he gave me a pair of nice yellow pants that he coloured himself :)

The next fun thing that happened was that soc mate asked if I wanted to help him sell his spare pixie parts. I happily agreed to do so because I wanted to trying selling out only I have had nothing to sell!

So I trooped down to Port Atlantis and promptly got distracted and helped a newbie answering their questions.

After a while I recognized the person that put down the filters at fort troy for me to arrange into the item art of a cat. I noticed he was selling pixie parts for tt+0.29 so I thought hmm maybe thats a good price.

When he stopped advertising it I started typing ads to sell at tt+0.3 (hey... why bother to type one more number when you can type less and earn more? ;) )

So it actually worked!!! After a while some people ran up to me and started saying they wanted to buy this part or that part and I sold to three different people.

At that time, Mikah was doing the first run for the newbie event on sunday and she got online so I asked if she minded me helping her advertise in PA since I was there and it was a good locations for letting newbies know about it. And she said to do so , so I did and I met crone. And soon enough after the three people sales, It was time for the run.

By that time, Entropia had so much memory leaks due to the heavy traffic in teleport PA that I could barely make it to the biodome and out again!

I lost the whole running group, and made it to billy's separately. When I reached there, I was still experiencing very bad lag, I had attributed that to PA's lag but now it was obvious that I had to relog.

After relogging everything was SOOooo much better, I teleported to Camp Phoenix and they had reached there. I joined the run to Zychion and I dont know why I think they were used to running the path with mobs mostly being hunters, so there was massive hunting and respawning and people dying.

After that, we finally reached Zychion and there was an event there so we had to run out before we got teleported out ( I didnt know this then )
Around this time Ion signed on so I told him what I was up with, he said he would be over :D
By the time we reached Limnadian, Ion decided to help make things a bit more orderly and I was glad to see that. I had to go sleep though, so that was the end of it.

After that I had one short frantic crazy suicidal episode at Wolverines Hope with the troxes there, with my soc mate in tow... :laugh: I just love playing tag with those troxes... I now know why people like them... they run so fast! What better mob to play tag with than troxes ... and next to a tp too! How convienient, I like going there for a break from sweating :)

Then the next time I logged on I went back to Camp Pheonix and realized that I was getting some good sweat so I stayed there
(by the way I realized that whoever started that thing about sweating failling when people are in your way... well that may be true in past VUs but its definetly not true anymore!!)
and someone started putting things randomly on the ground (the last time too actually someone put sweat bottles on the tp and I never noticed... and then finally noticed too late)
and said it was a treasure hunt... I got a gnome part... no idea what its good for, the person said it wasnt good for much... oh well, it was fun trying to pick stuff up :D
Some one brought a bull armax in... which was just waaay awesome and it was happy sweating.

After that I followed my soc mate to see him doing some hardcore hunting, it was fun to just sit back and watch :)

And then finally we died when he tried to take on an atrox young and revived at zychion where I decided not to follow because I wanted to sleep. Unforunately I met some interesting people at Zychion and couldnt sleep I started talking with them... someone wanted to play hockey... but we couldnt get a puck... MA I WANT TO PLAY HOCKEY ingame... uhhh its ok thats really not a priority of mine.
But I figured we could do synchronized diving... that could be fun...

Then someone was calling out to say he wanted to buy pixie parts! Whoo my stash that my soc mate asked me to sell was not gone yet! So I sold the part that I had that he wanted. I didnt have a calculator and he offered sweat... so I was stressing out about multiplying and then he increased the offer while I was doing that, so I thought... this looks right and accepted it. After that I asked someone else to help me do the math and I did get a reasonable offer... I think I got tt+0.8 when I asked for tt+0.5 (I saw someone selling parts for tt+1 so I figured that tt + 0.3 might be a tad too low so I decided to ask for tt+0.5 next time) which isnt too bad!

And that was about it :)

I am enjoying my new fort troy<->camp pheonix routine now. Fort troy to sweat until death, tp to camp phoenix for health + bubbles back to troy to sweat until death :D

Always on the look out for anyone that wants to run some tps anywhere... and of course I still havent been to the new amethera area... all in good time (and less lag and stuff like that)

Also I wanted to sweat until my cap and see where my skills got to. Unforunately... it seems that I cannot reach a cap now. I think that perhaps I will record my skills when I reach 200 level in sweat gathering for future reference instead.

People were having a crazy time at camp pheonix last night... and someone wanted to buy another pixie part from me, so I sold a face guard M

There was someone that was killing the mobs, so everyone else was going crazy
and they were also doing silly things like type <insert something here> 10 times fast

it was like... irc... lol

Anyhow, I hit 1000 sweat and sold it to a nice friend at 1.3

And I am very very close to 100 peds... i think 98 peds now?

I just need enough for an opalo and 100 ammo and then I'll go try hunting in my clothing... maybe I should save up for a fap too.. I'm not too excited about armour... ho hum.

Oh and after the discussion in the thread I attempt some relog style building climbing and it didnt work :( I dont know how other people do it....

I'm getting used to the brighter fort troy...

queen from the forum was nice enough to put 10 peds for a treasure hunt and i recognized it to be spiral mountain so I went off to look for it. I actually reached the pond first suspecting a certain spot on the map but from there I had problems trying to see spiral mountain in the same pose as the screenshot, so I made my way to the other side of spiral mountain when I saw a new player in orange jump suit and said hi and asked them to follow me for a while because I had things to do there before I can bring them out.
So try as I might I couldnt find the right look of the spiral mountain... after that I saw a green dot pass by in the direction of the pond and thought, well if it wasnt gone before, the peds are gone now and decided to bring the new player to zychion citadel.
However that person said they had to log out after a really short while, so I thought, well why not and went back to the pond again to see if I could get it right.
And I did this time! I got the same view as the screenshot and then started diving under water to search and voila... i love treasure hunts :D
i then left a pec there for fun... I wonder if anyone went to pick that pec up. Hope they enjoy it ;)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Sweating still very much same old same old. I showed two people how to climb up on fort troy bar roof.

I was also going to try and see if I could do anything for fof but I was on too early and followed someone for a while but got killed and then i made my way to the spider area but no one was there and then i had to sleep

The next time i logged on, someone was running straight east back to fort troy and i thought hmm ok and i followed them. Somehow... well
I made it back to fort troy in one piece! just heading east, overland! Wow... I heard that was hard but well ok now I did it so I'm happy :)

And another one was today headed out to Jor bridge, didnt find peds (another treasure hunt) but I saw some crazy mobs and more tezlas
then spike said that he got electric protection armor so we went to find allos at limnadian and he shot them while I sweated them, I got a decent amount of sweat and thats it for now.

Last edited:
Trailing hunters at limnadian to sweat is a newly amusing thing for me everytime i see a greendot next to a reddot i run there and see how long it takes the person to kill the allo/esto after surveying the kill speeds I tag along with the slowest hunter.

After one of the reivval I found a new player that was stuck trying to get to jason center from limnadian. I thought hey I dont remember ever trying to do that (after a while my memory came back and I think i did zych-scylla-jason) but before that happened me the new player and another nice player decided to try for jason from limnadian so off we went but we hit some dripis... and those things have 3rd circle aggro? Just like troxes? I never knew before but now I know... wow ok anyhow we got stung to death and the other player logged out and the new player had to log out too eventually (but not before I remembered the route I took before and told the new player about it... hope my memory is correct!)

I made 130 ped from mostly sweating(and some free gifts) and decided to buy
1) opallo solomate
2) fap-5
3) 100 ped worth ammo

I did this and started arranging my quick bar and keyboard (with the help of friend through chat) and I tested equipping unequipping all that stuff when i was nearly done I realized I accidentally used 2 ammo =(

Oh well
and then I wasted 2 more ammo because I shot a daikiba that got turreted immediately....

But once that was all behind, I went out to kill one daikiba young... (without an armor and I didnt need to fap and finished with practically full health... nice evade =D ) . It was nice uneventful and had no loot as expected.

Hunting is on hold until I save up for an amplifier. Till then, I will still be sweating.

I saved my skills in a screenshot before start hunting and fapping and will upload when I get around to getting my pictures uploaded... so many to share from month back!

Soc leader contacted me before the daikiba kill and after that we had a talk.

skills:

Last edited:
I placed three pieces of dung in random places in fort troy and was amused to find that 2 out of 3 are still there... I like checking them out everyday :D

Anyhow if you find it feel free to add your dung too lol.

After my usual sweating routine of camp pheonix and fort troy...

I decided to go look for the outpost south of pandora and I did so. I came across the famous water towers and then eventually found the hills where the outpost was... I had to go around a bit but eventually found it.

The journey was rather easy, i could keep out of the mob aggro ranges pretty easily. The usual bery and sabas along the way and then nearer the outpost ...some atraxes there but not many... perhaps it was just chance? (also zan said theres longus there? But I didnt spot any) I didnt leave that outpost because I had to sleep but I will return and see if the mob density changes. I wonder if I should go further south to the next outpost and see if I can dodge feffoids.

I logged in at the place south of pandora again and to my delight some sabas and berys and finally longus were near the outpost so I started sweating happily. The sweat was good and I saw another new person that was there he was out for some scenic views on the way to the rig. I suggested nymphtown and he said he didnt have that tp yet and i said I did that one from the north near the coast and he was planning to do that.
So that was cool then while we were talking another green dot appeared and it was a hunter and he seemed fine that i wanted to sweat his mobs so I tagged along until I died (killed by trax, and before that, longus were giving good sweat succesfull bottle for each kill he made!) and then was going to tag along sweat to pandora but he crashed out and I decided to make good time since as usual it was late as night and I wanted to get some where before sleeping
I also reached 200 in sweat gathering at last I deposited more dung i found into the storage and then tped to troy to check out to find that only one out of the original three dung is still there! hehe i wonder when the last one will be gone.
Anyway it was there sweating that i hit 200 and then I happily logged off to sleep.

I accumulated another 1000 bottles of sweat and happily told my friend that I was getting close to being able to repair that a103 and he told me hey nevermind he will help with the rest.

He also helped with the armor repair, I forgot about that until later too.... it all added up to about 10 ped... which I got about 40 ped back after the hunt but he didnt want me to return him. Anyways...

So we were hunting corns and prancers then i died coz a neconu killed me! and then i went to hunt corns alone until the amp died and i was almost killing a corn so I inventory, unamped the opalo and finished it off and it had no loot... DOH (i dont rememeber any skills too after that) oh well.

Yeah... so i used up a 30ped amp, about 50ped ammo 1.something ped? of armor and I hardly fapped... so no idea how much I used on that.
I forgot to check the opalo decay...

But anyhow lets say thats a 90 ped hunt and I got back 40 ped and tt value of items 20 ped so 60 ped (in the start we used damage determines so it was fairer)

So I didnt break even and I kinda expected it... my hit ability not 10 yet.. and my professional standings changed quite a bit in the spree :D

Sooo back to sweating for a while ;) (and running around randomly)

Reactions: Nea
I got on entropia specifically for the screenshot contest on Sunday... thats because I'm actually really busy irl with my skating competition preparations, sewing my costumes and all ( and this might be a good time to let my friends know: I will be away from entropia from the 8th to 20th of August but I may be able to get to entropia forum from an internet cafe in Shenzhen or Hongkong (which is nearby and we are planning on visiting there) and check up on stuff here. The competition is a recreational figure skating (ice skating) competition called Skate Asia 2006 and I'm going over with my rink but specifically with two other friends. I compete at level freestyle 6.

So back to entropia stuff I got on trying to look for people almost immediately, since my friendslist didnt quite make 6 but I still asked the people that were online, and one person was busy mining (with claims down and didnt want to run out of time) a few others were either just about to sleep or just woked up and so it took a while, before we managed to get 6 and attempt my first idea at fort troy. I wanted to create a star pattern and people to sweat the opposite mob to create a nice effect. This was hard, we either kept dying or the dead unlooted mobs dissappeared too fast before we could gather 6 in the right positions to sweat! After too many deaths we called it quits and I tried camp pheonix instead.

There I found myself another group of 6 and we got another person with some ideas so off we trooped to atlas south to try and sweat small birds. We did sweat them, but they would cooperate and stay where they were so we couldnt get nice patterns, and then a memebr had to leave. Luckily there was some people nearby. (By that time I rememberd that we needed to team up, the earlier one wasnt teamed)
And then we changed ideas... to just charge the sweat up and dance around like a sweating party and that was much easier. Once that was done some of us stayed to sweat the little birds and I had fun chasing them around.

After that I randomly decided to revisit billy's spaceship afterworld where someone (Lara) was asking if she could kill me. I agreed because well reviving is free... so we trooped off to the octagon and she was shooting me when .... someone else sniped me off before she could... then I revived and she finally got to kill me in peace. After that they kinda ignored me, I wonder if the kill counts only for separate people? Anyhow I sat in a corner and watched them argue and chatter it was rather amusing. After a while I chatted a bit to people that got online and then I logged off to do more sewing.

Ok another short session last night with some armourless daik and exaro young killing at fort troy, didnt spend much ammo didnt get much loot but it was nice just to see the greenery moving about. After that sweated a bit and then logged off for the day.
A few things I want to do
1) Keep my sweating skill high enough to be a professional ranking
2) Improve my hit ability
3) Explore the new amethera areas
4) Get to Nea's place by the new route I thought up without armour/weapon
5) Find the Jason mask in Jason center??? I dont seem to be able to look inside the boxes :confused:
6) Upload all the tons of screenshots I have and post them here :laugh:
7) Visit all the outposts on eudoria at least once ( outposts missing: east of jason? north of rig? )
8) Look at an umbranoid/Get killed by an umbranoid

I had a great time killing sabakuma and berys (opalo no amp no armour) at pandora last night. The sabakuma young were pretty ok but bery youngs really tested my limits! If I missed too many shots then they killed me first, but it was near the revival so I just headed back and finished them off. Saba old also finished me off before I could finish it... I didnt bother to check the loot but there wasnt too many no loots.

I then sweated some at fort troy and that was it... I think i hit 210 in sweat skill? Still have plenty of ammo, I probably will keep going until my hit ability reaches 10 or my ammo runs out, then I'll sweat some more. Then again theres still the 8-20th August break!

Edit: I just decided to treat myself to a Bold and Coloured username :laugh:

Last edited:
Ok the last few days I've been getting the new amethera tps :) I got the shinook first and then solfais.
Both were rather uneventful, managed not to agrro any mobs on the way so it was a peaceful run.
I did see some nexnecis which was cool. Havent seen the other new mobs.

I sweated some of the mobs near solfaise. I have yet to check out the crater but I should.
I think I am likely to just check out the crater and get the other new amathera tp before my almost 2 week break while I go for my competition :)

I got segna last night the last of the new amethera tps
I ran and then swam for a long time while saying my goodbyes for 2 weeks
And then i died by an argonaut
That was it, I revived at segna a gazillion miles south :D
See you all at an internet cafe... or in 2 weeks!

(p.s.... my grandmother died today... so well I have just enough time to see her in the coffin before I fly off... what a way things happen)

Ok turns out that since I didnt get to play entropia in Shenzhen so I didnt update the diary. If you want to read about my skate asia adventures thats for my other journal that I update with real life things more often which I can give you a link to once I'm done with that... I also didnt update that while skating and two weeks back log is ALOT of journalling :D

So back to entropia. I return to entropia to find that sweat prices have fallen but nothing much else has changed. I am still sweating and hunting and fapping alot of peds away.

My latest achievement is one more health point :eek: :D

I hope to keep my sweating skill as my highest skill and its still that way and we shall see how that goes.

I realized that killing sabakumas is quite amusing because I can tag them, turn around, run in the opposite direction until my health is full before taking them on again... and usually finish them off before they get within a couple feet of me.

I still have yet to explore all the outposts on eudoria and will eventually get around to another new outpost.

Yesterday I was sweating and killing sabas from fort pandora wandered too far and ended up at the morningtear castle outpost, I know that its an easy walk to echnida from there and didnt want to go there again so I went in the opposite direction to minopolis. Halfway through I got killed by some faucervix and then revived at outpost north of mino. From there it was a rather easy walk to mino. Although I had to go round a big herd of merps. Saw some miners there too.
I tried something funny with sabas... if I sweated them dry until my health is low then I started running around in circles until i regain my health and then shoot them. It was very amusing at first but started getting tiring... next time I think i'll just die and then run back lol.

I was about to head off on my usual schedule when a friend Mel messaged me and asked if I wanted to go on a beacon mission and that I could just tag along!!!

:eek:

That was on friday by the way and it was crazy I never thought I could ever go on a becon mission but here was one. Anyhow I excited teleported to the waiting point and then the servers disconnected me. I thought DOH... that was alot of excitement for nothing.

After a while I tried again and managed to get back online and saw a welcome sight of a couple avatars and someone said something like there she is. So I could go with them. We were led through some dangerous territory to where the beacon could be called. We discussed some things and then called the ship. Of course first a screenshot, which I didnt take of us happily on the ram up to the ship. I ran into the ship and was like hmm why isnt the ship moving? After saying that I ran out to the ram and then back in again as someone yelled to stay in the ship! In the next moment the ship moved and suddenly I saw the whole landscape and thought oh no!! Am I left behind? But after a while my screen cleared like in a teleport and reappeared so it was just a Mindark graphics thing :duh:

Sooo all was great and DARK and then the ship was in this alien place and we all ran out and discussed more. Generally we just went from level to level and I stayed way behind so the bots wouldnt aggro and shoot me, but I still got shot at twice. It wasnt enough to kill me so that was good. ( I was armourless because I only have pixie and thats useless against bots) I had a fap though and quickly fapped myself after a shot.

We assigned people to open boxes at each level and I got an easy level near the top because I was the slowest runner there. Once we got to the top level, we all waited near the teleport except mel and one other person who saw who the boss was and was confident of taking it down. Soon we got the all clear to teleport, I ran as fast as I could to my level and opened the first box. I knew there were four more boxes at the other side of my level. So I got out and ran around. Unfortunately... I lost track and ran a whole round back to where I started from :( Then I had to run half way around again. I finally opened the 4 boxes (all 5 had loot... a relief amongst the calls of no loot!!) and then quickly teleported down to attempt to help the next level but soon it self destructed and we all died.

It was fun... and then we split the loot ( I just got a small token because I didnt pay for the beacon and didnt shoot and we didnt make a profit :( )

After that some of them went crazy to hunt formis and they managed to kill two before I got too tired and logged off.

Yesterday was my birthday and I got on entropia for a token sweating and hunting session. I got some pecs and orange paint cans and sweat and that was it for the day... no global or ath... (obviously) just because its my birthday doesnt mean that if i put 1 pec into hunting i can get 50 peds back :laugh:

SkateAsia stuff for pple interested

Detailled journalling of my skate asia competition, videos are linked from there:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4802199
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4824715
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4825001
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4859253
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4859379
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4859491

On the entropia side, havent been able to log in, sister has been going bonkers so I have to take care of baby (11mths) neice. Neice loves climbing on top of my luggage and bouncing around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cee
I randomly joined a group of hunters at camp pheonix and proceeded to blow alot of ammo on some cornucauda and feffoids!! First time I took some feffoids down. It was about 70% returns but it was cool, my hit ability is still in the 5. something range.

When we were done, my rifle skill went over sweating skill. A friend said that rifle gain will slow in the future, so I decided that I wont bother about keeping sweating skill higher than rifle skill. I'll just sweat and hunt as I feel like it and let the skills do their own thing. Its way too stressful to try and keep skills a certain level to each other... which means that I probably wont have a sweat gatherer title in the future :( But it hasnt happen yet, so we shall see :D

Ever since camp pheonix and pa stopped giving sweat, I started to realize that fort troy was getting run over by new crowds of people. So I dont go there much now :( I have been hanging around pandora mostly... and went for a little trip in limnadian again last night.
Echnida isnt bad for sweating either, but the birds are really distracting on the radar...
I'm happy that at least there are still ambulimaxes at nea's place... lovely creatures to sweat :laugh:

I decided to check out Ithaca again while tdying up my room in real life. So although I got some sweating in, I ended up getting shot by drones more than sweating. I gave up and decided to go full steam tdying my room while letting my avatar auto-run until the drones got me. Got my dodge up to around level 6 that way (which isnt much but well its something :p)

Anyhow so one of the times when I checked back on my computer, I realized that my avatar had run all the way to the north coast of ithaca! :eek:

Anyhow I decided that since I went all the way there, I would take a trip to the outpost in the east which is just west of fort argus. I didnt have a map with me so I didnt know the precise coordinates, but I did do alot of tp-running so I knew roughly where it was on the map already.

So it was an easy run there actually, low level mobs, I noticed some cornudos. And then I reached the other continent across the river... it was a little hard searching, but when I finally gave up and started asking people on my friendslist for coords I found it! So yay another outpost on my map ;)

I then saw some plumatergus old nearby and sweated them dry and killed one (no loot as usual hehe)
I also reached 2k in sweat again now....
And then logged off.
The next day I ran back to Ithaca although I wanted to go to fort argus because it seemed that entropia doesnt like me going west from that outpost (maybe the argus server was down because it was during a VU update anyways)
So I headed back to Ithaca and more drones speeded me back to the teleport, when I still kept getting the messages that the server is going offline...

So I ran as fast as I could to the nearest teleport.... but it said it disconnected right after I thought I made it... :laugh:
Felt a little like a robot beacon with the time limit and all. Anyhow, till next time.

Logged back into entropia to experience crazy rubberbanding. I thought that it was just the servers being unstable due to updates and people downloading the new VU and all. But it was still bad last night. Oh well, I guess they will figure it out eventually, meanwhile I will be doing quite a bit of sweating only for a while, I am down to my last 100 ammo or so :eek: Of course that 100 ped of ammo has lasted me for at least 2 months (maybe i'll make that last 100 ammo drag out for another month :laugh: )

Anyhow, my aim is to get 115ped (currently at about 57 ped with 2k of sweat, so I need about another 3-4k of sweat) so that I can buy another 100 ped set of ammo and a 15 ped fap-5 my fap is nearly gone and I decided not to repair my fap so that if I am low on money ever or someone else is then I have an empty low cost fap to sell them at TT.

New VU comes with new stuff to explore, more fun! Yay :D

Rubberbanding still going on. Its rather amusing actually its like *stagger* *stagger* whoosh go stop wheeee like an amusement ride.

Anyhow, sweated a little bit more and chatted alot.

Explored the New Oxford caves... I was there and lagged alot but managed to get past the shops to the tomb and caves. It wasnt very big. And I met two other people there and was glad for the company. It was rather claustrophobic and spooky...

I wanted to try to check Chug's hideout out. But from zychion my screen froze (lag) right about when a group of mobs decided to bash me senseless... when my screen finally unfroze I was dead... how nice. Still I got some skill points from that :laugh: But I decided against Chug's again for that day. Maybe some other time.

Sold some sweat, 500 for 1.2, 1k for 1.1 and 600 for 1.19
Wierd how the people that wanted less sweat paid more :laugh: At least I know those two were buying for their mindforce though. The other is probably a refiner-reseller type... oh well.

So as expected, I'm up to around 80 peds so I still have about 2k sweat to 100ped and 3.5k sweat to 115 ped

The entropiauniverse website said that they fixed some problems, so I logged back onto entropia to check how it was going... but still rubberbanding away happily lol. I sweated and killed one exaro and actually got loot. And then I logged off. What a nice day :laugh:

I logged in to discover that a friend (spike) I've been running around with has decided to chip out and leave :( He said that I could have the yellow outfit that he loaned me and also sold me some pall stools for tt value... now I can whip them out and sit on them if my legs are tired...

I cant remember if it was the same day but

I decided randomly to look for umbranoids...
I didnt remember seeing them ever ( but on hindsight I think I did see ONE during my tp runs I THINk.... hummm)
Anyhow, they definetly arent within strolling distances from any tp, so I asked a friend(dad) if he knew where there are some and he said limnadian...but it was a long time since he went to look for them so he forgot which direction exactly. He suggested west first, so off I ran and then found some atrax and atroxes... and he was saying that was definetly wrong, there was no atrax or troxes on the way to umbranoids.

So he teleported over and then said that it looked like North east to him instead. So off we went, and then we arrived at a revival in the middle of medusa and limn and he said thats where we would revive after getting killed by umbranoids. So I was like yay ok we are on the right track. unforunately after running around we just saw molisks molisks and... faucervics.... something was wrong! luckily some random green dot on the map replied to my question of where umbranoids were... so off we headed again.

And then I got disconnected, but we continued and eventually found umbranoids... (again I took screenshots but am way too lazy to get them online soon...)

My friend killed one that was knifing us in the river, and then we went on running to look at their village but they mass stabbed us really quick.
So I got to see umbranoids + their village so that was really way too cool.

The next day I sweated mollisks at the revival it was pretty good. I like it when my evade kicks in or something happens and they just happen to miss me instead of hitting regularly. Its quite exciting really :)

I saw someone hunting mollisks up and down and he let me sweat one for a while, but it wasnt very sweaty anyhow :(

After a while I saw someone in orange jumpsuit(anna) run by, and then appear at the revival so I asked what she was up to... and she was sweating and looking for new tps. (I forgot to tell her about entropia forums!!! oh no :( )
Anyways, I ran her to medusa since she came from limnadian , and then there we met this person(Ex ) that helped kill merps on the way to Atlas haven, and he killed two mobs that looted 4ped each!!! and then I wanted to bring her to atlas north but i got disconnected and when I reconnected she was gone :( So I sweated some at atlas haven, then I talked to a friend(cee) and remember that person saying she was just sweating at camp phoenix!

So it was like whoosh yay camp phoenix sweating works again (albeit theres a turret) but so I went down there and sweated some snables. then another friend (jon) felt like sweating so he teleported there and we went for more sweating until it was late and I logged off.

Anyhow the second part is definetly with another miniupdate and there is less lurching around now, but still odd, but still better. Hope it gets better!

Ok I gave up, I was down to 18 or so ammo and decided to buy 50 ped of ammo and a new fap-5 so i'm off sweating and shooting :D

And I checked out the eomon they are really huge and cool. I ran there from twin peaks its like crazy lag. And i wanted to sweat them but couldn first time a longu stalker killed me, second time the eomon did the job
hhehehe

And then I went and visited the new castle at nymphtown and then I also went to look for gradivour youngs and it was a long run from wolverine and had to dodge mobs which was not too easy a some points, I shot two gradivoures to red health and then i died , ran back to find them near full health lol it was very silly but fun :p

After logging back in to gradivore land I decided to attempt running out faster via revival. So I went in the direction of thorifiod land in the north. Since as my friend said that if I cant get out he will get me out so I just wah bam landed at the thorifoid revival and then ran out to wolverine. I died once but I wasnt paying attention, second attempt got out. Lucky that the LA isnt ownered at the moment so density is lowest :laugh:

I visited Atlas island north for sweating and hunting... it went fairly well and I looted my first armor part: a goblin male gloves... which I have no use for but maybe I'll collect a whole set to sell?

Next I went around fort troy for a whiles, it was quite nice sweating and I missed seeing daikibas.
Something happened that was quite nice, two people in armour and stuff and me (in plain yellow top and pants) were sweating this mob and it was now dry and I thought one of them was going to whip out a weapon any time soon and start shooting it...
But they didnt... so I asked if I could kill the mob... after a while I cant remember if they answered or not, but they werent taking out their guns/shooting so I just went ahead. Then one of them said thanks... :eek:

So I was like yay I havent had anyone thank me for shooting a mob, strangest thing ever lol... at least I wasnt yelled at for it. Anyhow, apparently one of them did have a gun but it was amped and the amp was broke and they needed help how to separate the amp from the gun. So I told them just to double click the gun in the inventory :D Always good to pass information around. Then we chatted a bit until I got disconnected, when I finally got back they were all gone. :(

And then the highlight of a while, ambulimax sweating :D Just nice a team was hunting them and departing from nea's place so I followed them and sweated their ambus.... after a while they went so far north they killed other mobs like an eqqus... so I turned back south and sweated ambus alone. One ambu was really nice and stood there for a long time while I sweated it!!!

Last edited:
So I was trying to sweat at camp pheonix and watch videos at the same time and found ever so often me running with a trail of angry mobs behind... its fairly amusing , I think since my agility went up, I can outrun berycleds now. Its quite nasty when running tps with new people though because I can never tell if I"m running faster then them overall including lag because one moment i'm way ahead then I pause and then I LAG and then I'm actually behind them or something. On the other hand, if I dont pause I might outrun them too far..... :/
I also saw some cornudos and thought that it would be nice to add them to the 'mobs I have killed' list but alas... I never got round to it ... I always lost concentration while dealing with those. Speaking of that, heres a short list of mobs I have killed
1stmob: daikiba young
others: exarosaur, snablesnot male, snablesnot female, cornudacauda, plumatergus, sabakuma, berycled

Thats all I can remember for now. I have shot at a gradivore to low health but revived too far away to finish it off and killed an exarosaur old recently, I think I shot a fuga/gibnib type but it (obviously) ran off before I could do more damage.

Oh and alot of my skills gained rank!!! Sweat gather was the one I remember... I have to post my skills here when I remember.

Oh and this other day(s) these two things happened at limnadian:
1) There was a really irritating igni!!! I dont know how it got there but it attacked me once I got out of the teleport and I died. Luckily the revival was a ways from the teleport so I wasnt RT killed...
2) There was also a stranded fish at limnadian again and I sweated it and ran after it for a while ehhe.

Back