Tidesong's Diary

I started off the day sweating and hunting at pandora because someone was interested in saba skins and I realized that although I've had quite a number of snable skins I still havent looted a single saba skin so I tried on them... while sweating someone was mining and then stopped to focus and heal me while I sweated and killed two bery youngs (and surprisingly, was not on the verge of dying even before he healed me... so I'm more confident to take those now)

Next up was that upon applying for CRT I realized that I still havent gotten all my OPs yet, so I went and wandered around and got the one north of jason center and I went to find the one south of minopolis only to discover disappointedly that it was a no-marker outpost. Still have a few more outposts missing, but the numbers are very low :)

Someday recently my rifle skill went over 300... and I told my friend(mel: thx uberly) and he said I should use an a101... so he lent me one.. after that my hits went from typical 5-6 damage to 5-9 damage... wheeeeeee I just knocked the snables, daiks and a combibo into revival oblivion just outside jason center.... in no time the minefield of red dots was a sea of blue calm... I was burninating the countryside!! muahahahhahahaha... I looted yet another armor part and no guesses needed... it was a male part again... not that I needed female parts... but somehow I wonder if MA purposely lets male avatars loot female parts and vice versa lol.

Yesterday was very quiet... I logged on to a total of two people on my friendslist and after a while one of them logged off and about the same time I saw that the person left (zan) had globalled on an armax cow young and was promptly delighted because that meant familiar territory... I gratzed him and asked... north of fort troy? And got affirmitive.... I decided to try and search for him but found this other person happily mining away instead... lol... north of fort troy is quite a large area :laugh:

Anyhow eventually mindark globalled that it will go down in 10 minutes... and but we met up at the sc in the north...

After the mini update and chatting I went round sweating the mobs near the sc... my friend helped me finish them off sometimes... I also found out something... I can outrun armax bull youngs now :D
Anyhow after a while he said I could sweat his hunts but he will shoot fast so I just said sure go ahead... but he ended up waiting for me to finish each concentration-sweat cycle which I didnt need! Well it was very nice of him but it made me feel bad... hope the decay on the armour wasnt too much more. And he said he was hunting on a budget too :(

In the end I went back to troy to hear someone advertising the moonami event coming up in a few hours when I would be deeep in sleep so I told them that and they had a nice long blade which I decided on the spur of the moment to use in a nice screenshot which I am again too lazy to upload for now... so till next timmmmee...

Yesterday was crazy... I spent the whole time on EU, or taking care of my neice or sleeping...

After waking up late and then taking care of neice...

I got on to EU at first for some screenshot taking because I wanted to get some nice flower photos for the screenshot contest. I made my way to chug's hideout because I remembered that I wanted to take a look at it. On the way there I saw some really nice flowers but didnt stop because a middle sized bery was running after me (I can barely just kill youngs so wasnt interested in trying to finish it off), so I went back out after looking around chug's and took plenty of screenshots.

I napped in between... and then took care of neice more and then....

I went sweat/hunt with socmate (toxic) at caravan north. When we eached there, there was a group of people looking like they were practising pvp in the ring and I mentioned that to toxic and he said that we could do that in the soc some time too. Hehe... anyhow after we both died from double snable attacks, her ran into the ring and I tried to kill him... its very hard to aim when someone is running around... but anyhow... since his health was low from having just recently died so he stood still and let me try finishing him off haha... got an anatomy skill from all that too lol.

Then D said he was south of troy and then we all wanted to head over so we did, and then we team hunted some allos and feffs??(I keep forgetting if it was the blue or the brown guys) I got quite alot of missed shots when the mobs move... bad connection...
After a while, D got crit hit and died and revived at the west OP where he found some people needing rescue so both of us went over too.

We started to run out from the OP, and got two other people wanting to join in. So we started moving out north along the coast. And then... one of them ran INTO the mob field... and it was huge troxes there and that promptly finished everyone up. Later that person said she was lagging...sooo we took a really conservative route next and I told her to right click and follow me. So all was good for a while, we got past the troy continent without problems, most of it being swimming in the sea. We got past the rippers and then the same person ran out into faucervix island.. In the end we all died there, luckily it was just within the PA revival zone. I revived to see everyone we were trying to bring to PA except for the person that kept running off randomly... but I suspected she got to the revival early since she ran into that faucervix field first.

Then I went out to check PA out since its been a while since I was there and see if anyone needed help. And lo and behold someone was asking amidst the sellingspamfest about where are good places to sweat. So I looked for the person and offered to bring him to billy's. It turned out messy because I hadnt run out from PA in so long, the last time being Mikah's newbie tp run before her altas north event! Anyhow, we found ourselves killed by tripudions the first time round (and I ran too far north first...) Second time, we outran tripudions...but ran straight into feffs and allos because I wasnt thinking straight, but we revived at chugs. (Before this VU it would have been billys though) So there I was at chugs second time in the same day. From there it was an easy run north north west to billys and we both ctd (crash to desktop) along the way, I told him about ef before that though and he made his way to billys just fine. Then I showed him the spaceship?aircraft? with the skeleton and the manual and then logged off.

This morning I got on for a quickie to check how much loot I got the whole night... was so excited I totally forgot about that! How crazy... but anyhow it was really good loot since I normally only go after snable, daiks and exas by myself.

Last few days were bad irl... and therefore corresponded to more EU play... I know I'm wierd but thats how it goes.

So I still been sweating out at camp caravan north, found myself dead, revived at camp caravan north north outpost... ran back to camp caravan in the 3rd try amidst neconus and warriors and prancers... I figured that prancers dont agrro much so I ran straight at them when I had a choice and it actually worked. I think a plumatergus followed me for a really long time too, glad my running speed has increased :laugh:

So after that was sweat to dry and kill of snables while generally chatting with anyone I found online.

And then I met up with another socmate before sleeping... thats about it... had some naps in the middle and stuff...

Fairly normal sweat to dry and killing since last diary entry. And then I accumulated my sweat goal: 3k sweat and went to sell someone buying 1.05, sold my orange paint cans too for 300% (although I didnt have much of them)
and then later in the day (which is just) I saw someone (another user name zero) selling fap 10 for TT+0 ... I was so excited I thought I can try it now... but TT was about 30ped!!! That was like all my sweat ped gone :( I told him that, and then he said I can have for 22 ped :eek: So I was like half very happy and half scared it was to be a scam(you know how alot of things are hardly good to be true) Any way he explain why he sell and also after start trade I check it really was high TT and I agreed and then I double checked the confirmation screen and it was all good so I accept and got a nice shiny fap 10 now :D Bad thing.... now I have to sweat again!!!! :laugh:

Oh and the news of the amps to be nerfed... so I was hoping to borrow a a102 from a friend to use for hunt to try just in case that nerfed also???? for opalo? Yeah I hope I manage to borrow before they implement new VU

Ok yesterday was basically two parts. First, had a nice sweat to dry /hunt thing with my socmates (nev and ber) :) and a few other sweaters tagged along too. We got a good distance south of the north atlas tp until my neice started getting bored being left semi-alone, so I lost concentration on playing and eventually logged off.

The next part, my other socmatefriend(andi) that wanted sabakuma skin logged on and I had forgot about that for a while! So I suggested that we go hunt sabakumas at pandora. We met near the water towers and then went south (I also mentioned would be nice to visit the next outpost south)

So we hunted our way down and met this very curious atrax. It gave me one bite (hindsight memory) and then stopped giving damage. We shot it it for a while before realizing it wasnt taking damage or giving damage. I then tried sweating it but it gave a few failed attempts. So we said this is a pet we can bring it with us :laugh:

But after we run off to continue hunt, it decided I was tasty after all? It took big bites out of me and I called to my friend that the atrax was biting me! So we shot it dead :( but it looted 20 peds about :) (a few atrax no loots later by MA to balance that out lol!) That was my first atrax(young) kill in a team.

After that more sabas, berys and atraxes, my friend looted shogun(f) gloves and I bought from him on the spot (doesnt hurt to start collecting a bit higher armour yeah?) Finally though, I got careless and didnt fap enough before going for more mobs and got killed and revived back at the outpost near the water tanks. So it was really late and we decided that was enough for one day. I felt happy with the loot in peds!! And started repairing all my armour incl the new gnome parts I got but never used, and then bought another fap-5 and repaired the almost finished 101 I had on loan with a few peds in case I wanted to hunt more. And bought more ammo. And down to 4. somethign peds in my ped card. Nice shopping spree :laugh:

Then today morning this crazy nice entropiaforumite decides to leave a fap-28 and 101 (and a message) for me near one of my fav spots which I hurriedly went to retrieve. So it was nice start of day! So many shiny new things :girl:

been really busy... the highlights of the past few days are
1) herding for moonami although the hunters didnt appear
2) meeting mizi and giving him a fap-5 (unfortunately to hear that he was cheated by someone they paid 110 pecs instead of 1100 pecs for his 1000 sweat)

Last few days have been crazy :)

I hunted sabas and looted shogun (f) gloves (right after i bought them too?!)
and then I hunted some foul/fugas and got some foul bones (for the first time)
then I killed one maffoid outcast (not easily though) + in armour... and then I hunted some big snables(didnt like the loot) and hunted some big exas and the new stuff I looted are pixie harnesses, fap-28!!!, goblin gloves, exa skin, exa tooth.

Sabas remind me of this bread we have... its called "apple werm" and it looks like sabakumas... i think of sabakumas and I think sweet and juicy now :laugh: :eek:

After that was mostly two things, sweating ambus and sweating armaxes
Sweating ambus was with soc mates... and I was trying to take care of my 1 yr old neice at the same time. Its amazing the things I do to get on EU... ever tried carrying a sleepy 1 yr old that doesnt want to be put on the bed in one arm and sweating with the other? Its really good for your arm muscles (and shoulder too maybe) :laugh: Bad for the back though ...

Anyways armaxes, well this crazy guy in troy wanted to show off and recruited a team to share his loot as long as we stood there and watched him shoot armaxes with just opalo (and started off with no armour, but one of the armaxes double crit him...) So, well I asked if I could sweat them and everyone appeared to have similar ideas, so it turned out more like a sweating trip. Although it definetly was cool that he could take armaxes if they didnt double crit him without armour.

Ok a few things happened, mostly sweat-to-dry-hunting but in the middle there were two good stuff

1) I fapped my socmates (they loaned me a fap-50 to fap them) while hunting chompers and they hoffed and they gave me a global (50peds) for my fapping. I really thank them!!!!!

2) Another group of socmates went for a tp run and I got a few shots in at some gokis and armax (which normally I wouldnt dream of and I know I probably didnt do much damage to them but it was cool just being able to shoot at them ok? lol)

oh wait
3) I found my self on TWO roofs inadvertently having logged off near a corner while on the ground and got the roof climbing "feature" now why cant I ever get it right when I really want to climb something?

Well I'm busy with nanowrimo at the moment... but I got on EU for a while and met up with a fellow Singaporean (rooney) and saw his salon which looks cool.

We were trying to set some time or such to meet, in the end earthquake gave me the best tip... go to twinpeaks and shout for his socmates and then get help from there... twinpeak was lag lag lag but it worked. :laugh:

I killed two mobs last night both with loot. Thats 100% success! :eek: *giggles crazily* I am still waiting to hit 10/10 HA on opalo I will get there slowly... ok?

Oh and I shot a female snablesnot while on low health and it killed me and I didnt bother to go back... maybe that why I got loot later... ho hum :)

So, I decided to try out windowed mode and it worked... thankfully!
Because having msn on at the same time was rather enjoyable.
I was randomly killing mobs at pandora when I thought, hey why not attempt to visit that OP east of jason center because I couldnt get there the last time.

So off I went and then I chickened out seeing a loose wall of atrax and decided to turn back :laugh:

But a very very long big trail of sabakuma decided to gather, at first I thought... no big deal I will out run all of them, but later, it appeared that with the increasing lag they were putting on my screen and a few bigger sabakuma types joining the hunt for tide that I was getting hit! Eventually I sucummbed and revived (to my mild suprise) at humulus(jason center east OP)

So there I was at last and I didnt take any screenshots unfortunately. But the theme was normal ground and BLUE plants... it was quite interesting.
So I tried to head back to pandora going NE.. after shooting some sabas there were some atraxes(i felt a little scared without the old radar... but one thing.. they didnt attack me as long as I kept them out of the exisiting circle... not sure what this means, maybe the atraxes werent big enough) again and longu(but of course with their low aggro i was more than happy to see them)

So first time i was killed by atrax, second time sabakuma, third time sabakuma (while shooting it too... so silly forgot to heal after the previous one)
then I thought... why not just try the other way into the botfield? It would be something to see at the very least. So I went straight east to Jason center... and it was.... a walk in the park! There was no bots anywhere...
Either a few hunters must have been heavily hunting so extremely or MA did something or something well yeah after a few sabakumas the first mob I saw was the snablesnot male at Jason :laugh:

Anyways after that, I had a meet up ingame with three other singaporeans and it was cool but everyone wanted to rush back to their hunting/crafting/trading and I just hung around while multitasking with irl stuff.

So that was an interesting day in EU....

So again my eu life has been sparse because its still November and I'm still trying to finish that 50,000 word novel.

In the meanwhile, I have been camping out at north revival from the nea's teleport sweating ambulimaxes. Very simply comfortable pasttime... and I even got to give someone simple directions that nea's place was straight south from there. They must have been tp-running. :)

Today, I finally decided to get out of there and visit fort troy again, its still fairly crowded, and but someone nice decided to test their fap on me ;)
and someone was trying to sell sweat at 1.0 and someone was trying to buy at 0.8

I also decided to go to fort troy because I heard people started looting ammo and I wanted to see that for myself. So I went to kill some daiks and exas and got one loot that included some light weapon cells... so there it was... and my main motive fufilled I sweated and killed a few more mobs and then decided that was enough for now. I still have 24 thousand words to write...

Alright, so i'm on my way with 47,000 words to the novel and so the other day I hopped by entropia and was sweating and hunting at atlas island north somewhere in the afternoon when I saw that Mikah was online! I then asked if she was good to sweat together (which I asked a while back but our schedules have never aligned)

Anyhow so I got to sweat with Mikah and saw her use some of her mind force hunting skills to boot. yeah.... write more here when that novel is done 3,000 words to go.

Just continued busyness elsewhere, my skating association has some performances to do and i've been involved as a skater and also on the admin side. Its a huge mess to say the least and has been a big headache.

Meanwhile I got on entropia for little bits of time, once to make a trial movie. And a few more where I really did nothing much.

But today finally had a little time and went on a hunt. My socmate Ber was really generous and decided to come along and heal me as I shot little daiks and exas with my opalo
I started from fort troy and just kept moving north, after a while we hit fouls so I said that I had to add my 101 so I did and took some fouls down. After which we finally hit armaxes.
I was like. Awww too far north.

Then Ber said you can take that.
I was like what? With my opalo?
Then he said wait a bit.
And then loaned me a long sword o_O

I was like. I can use this?? The TT value was crazy high. Never had such a jewel passed my hands before!

So, feeling stupid I asked, you sure this thing will work for me? I have no skills in long blade at all.

Ber said it was fine. So I went to chop some armax meat :D
First hit. IIRC 50. something points. My jaw kinda dropped around there.
Woah. Cool.

Anyhow that appeared to be the high end, I had some 18 point hits too ... what a waste of a good sword but well. I asked if I could play with it more and he said sure. So I went around chopping more armaxes (of which almost all had no loot! of course though on the other hand I was getting skill drops like there was no tomorrow)
And some combibos, one of which looted a (L) hand gun
Finally Ber had to head back to auction so I returned the blade to him and he tped back while I slowly ran back and downed a few young daiks with my new hand gun which only uses one ammo per shot but only hits around 3 points. And then did some exas with the opalo + 101

Finally I decided to make use of the bit of focus ber gave me and sweated a few mobs until they killed me. Then I checked PA for the going price of sweat and saw people selling at 1.0 and buying at 0.8... still not good :(

So then I got out (after rubberbanding alot around the teleport... that was rather funny... I used right click operate and that happeneed) to the first place I could click, which was orthos and then logged out soon after.

Some where along the way my friend cee messaged me to tell me to check the hall of fame and voila she had a mining hof. Big gratz :D

edit: Just noticed that theres a side where you can see what forum style I chose. I like green, so I chose the one I did :XD (I like pink and green alot...)

Last edited:
So yes by the way, thanks to whoever rated my thread at last. Its kinda cool to know someone is (still) reading this :D

Anyways, so still not on entropia much, I got on to shoot a few sabas, cornudos and berys at camp pheonix. I used my opalo for cornudos and berys and my (L) hand gun for saba youngs. After a while I stood in a mobless area and thought to heal naturally. After doing other things for a while, I came back to see three vicious sabas taking bites out of my avatar! I groaned.... so much for natural healing hahaha. Anyhow, so I just allow my avatar to die and revive and then someone healed me at the revival. And that was all for another short play.

Interesting to hear about the upcoming shopping malls. Maybe there will be good stuff to see eh?

Been busy with my skating test and performances and christmas and now new year celebrations but did log on entropia twice : once to check out the PA mall, once to check out the twin peaks mall. Shall have to look up the amethera one sometime. Happy new year everyone :D

The recent taiwan earthquake has interrupted the internet between this region and the other side of the world. Things have been slow online and its hard to get back. I guess things will change eventually.

Logged on to experience rolling down the hill when dead. Hehehe amusing change :laugh:

Killed a mob, sweated a bit... less time these days to stay online.

All quiet for now. IRL = busy busy busy. Nice to see action at fort fury as per reported on the front page though.

Downloaded and logged on for a while to check the new VU out... nothing obvious in the UI, I couldn't stay long, said hi to my socmates and that was about it :(

I am very excited about the art uploading thing. I have been drawing for other people else where for a while, so I would like to be able to continue doing this.

Soo with the chinese new year break, I managed to draw something for entropia:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56380
and also managed to get on to play for a bit! I sweated and killed at camp phoenix for a while and looted all kinds of little things and then went to sweat at nea's place where there was a nice big crowd.

I also asked around if people knew about the upload fees and stuff, and someone nicely gave me an idea for a certain picture size. It was under 100 ped, that was good enough news lol.

Hmm well I doubt I have alot of time still I am organizing an event for my skating club and then a month later I have my skating nationals competition. After that I MAY have more time for here, if I don't pick up more projects along the way... I will try my best not to!!!

Looks like i'm online for a short spell after all because I got on to hunt and sweat a little bit again yesterday. Still haven't set out to go running (to new tps) though, that will be for when I have a bit more time. Am looking forward to it :)

Well I had the funniest and nervous and exciting three hours last night in a long while.
I got online and just decided to just dreg my inventory out and see what I can get for it, so that I can repair and upload to the sign my friend helped me buy (gotta return the peds someday... hopefully sooner lol)
So I went to PA and sold soft hide, fruits(1.7) , paints(yellow and orange were at 300%? or something) and then sold 3.3k sweat @ 0.065 to another friend and TTed most of my ammo and animal oil
I actually manage to squeeze out about a 100 peds after all the lagging around PA and lagging the storage areas...

So that was what I needed to repair to 90% so I did that... after MORE lagging.
I somehow ended running past the repair machine to the soc terminal because of the lag and my friend was laughing at me :ahh:

Turns out... my computer was trying to download some windows update at the same time which made things worse... lol

So finally I got the thing repaired and then realized i didn't know how to get the picture uploaded.

So after alot of re-reading the info from the entropiauniverse website and fiddling around on my computer I FINALLY got the picture uploaded. (and had to borrow peds for the upload fee :( )

And then i realized that i didn't know how to get the picture INTO the sign.

So I asked my friend to see if I could do that when the sign is on display. So we tried that, but no I wasn't the owner of the estate, so we had to trade deed for a while (my first time! never knew how that thing went.. have to set resitrcted access and claim the deed and all that wierd stuff) So after alot more fiddling, managed to get the picture into the frame (that was like sooo happy moment)

Then i traded the deed back and then we set a price while I messaged alot of my friends to go look at the shop at treasure island city A06.
And I also saw the nice guy sorg that told me about his uploading fee the other day and asked him to come round to look. So anyways it was just a few of us and then we thought hmm, so does the picture go with the thing if someone buys it. Because we're like all totally new to it, so we had to try it out. So my friend set the price low so that she wouldn't have to pay taxes and bought it from her shop and then realized she couldn't hang it back up!!!

I PANICED... lol

My friend thought maybe because I owned the picture so she couldn't hang it, so we did the deed trading thing again and I realized I couldn't hang it up either...

and then we realized that I had forgot to take into account that I had repaired it earleir to precisely 90% and it decayed about 5 peds while putting the picture into the sign the first time, so it couldn't be hanged up anymore because of the condition.

So i went to repair it AGAIN, and traded deeds back

and then she could hang it up just fine so all was very good :)

So its tried and tested... I can (attempt to) sell art now!! I never hoped that entropia would reach this stage this fast. Now just no idea what kind of interest the community has for art. Its definetly a different environment from the other places I go to... I'm hoping it gets cultivated at least :D

Had another really busy weekend that kinda went downhill... obnoxious sister made it practically miserable towards the end... but it started of good with the news on friday that my painting sold not long after I put up the notice on the forums!!! :yay:

As I've told many people, I was really shocked and would have fell off my chair or screamed or something if I wasn't at the office when my friend messaged me with the information.

Well anyhow I have to see if its a fluke or if there really is a market for art, since I love to draw for people...so yeah I'm already working on another piece.

I am seeing a small problem though, is that the base cost for these things aren't cheap at all! A small painting runs to about 200 ped base cost, slightly larger and it goes to 300, 400, all the way to 600 ped for the bigger displays... for now I'm definetly starting with the small ones but its quite dangerous to go with a huge one if I'm not sure of the market. Hmm well I'll think about it later hehe.

Apart from that, I went to Nea's place because i read that it had pvp turned on and so I wanted to join in the fun but I didn't get killed too much... and got about 100 bottles of sweat... lol anyways halfway through I started chatting to to many people and stopped moving around :p

I also bid for a few signs... hope I get some of them, no idea how much those things usually go for, if anyone crafts (small) signs that I can contact to buy signs regularly please let me know.

Hmm I guess thats about it! I still hope to travel entropia to look at the new tps, but I've got my excitement all taken up by the art at the moment :)

ok after battling with entropia's servers doing wonky things and losing connection and telling me "could not execute please try again" multiple times

I managed to upload my art and framed one more piece of the jorbridge and also the hadesheim by night drawing.

You can view them at my friend's shop which she is still very kindly lending me space for.

The place is treasure island city, shop A06 (from the teleporter you come out you will see a row of shops facing you... its that same building, just the other side, go around the buildling ont he side facing the trade center and then slowly walk and you will see the paintings (remmeber to have ads turned on!!)

hmm ok its past 3am and I'm TIRED... lol

edit i know i missed something
I have organized my thread here in EF a bit more for my art things :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56900

three late nights in a row... thats what entropia does to you when it grabs you by the collar lol.

No sales since the really quick first one, so I guess the market really isn't ripe yet. But it may simply be unaware of this, I'm not sure.

So i spent one night getting a bit more sleep because the next night ( last night) I planned to wreck my sleep a bit more to get to Ido's opening ceremony (SUPPORTS FOR THE ART SCENE!!! WooooT)
lol
so yeah I napped from about 11pm (a bit past because I wasn't used to sleeping at that time, took a while to actually doze off) to 3am
then hanged around till 4am then went to bilton to await the opening.

It was quite a crowd and I was seeing all these people I either never or rarely saw before because well I was always asleep LOL

So Ido finally let us in and we all ran in and saw the 4 signs on the wall nicely framed by curtains.

We then all chatted said hi and waited for Ido's last confirmed guests to arrive and then he opened with a speech and thanked the people that helped him and then some people started dancing and I chat with a few people.

I met undercover agent that wanted to see my art the other day but never got round to it because busy so I showed her the one on display at my friends shop and then we went to her apartment so she could see the other one in my inventory.

After that it was almost pushing 7am for me so I went back to nap a short while before waking again at 8.30am for work.. .whereby I thought, I'll give it another chance, logged on and happily saw that smoerble was online and I messaged him and he took my painting for display and I will have to check that when I get home later :)

Have to thank everyone for encouraging me for the artwork :D

Ok its been a busy while, my skating nationals champsionships are up 31st march and 1st april and I'm still trying to draw some things here!

I also finally got time to join my soc for some rescue missions and hunting/sweating/tp running

On the art side, well its been deadly quiet, but I will keep drawing because I do like doing that and hopefully something will come of it, and if it doesn't its good practise anyways. I will upload new art to entropia if there are sponsors or if my art sells. That shall be my plan at the moment.

I have a whole lot of beautiful scenes in my mind to capture and I hope this evoke the same feelings in you when I wandered to the mountains northwest of nymphtown

Moonlight_over_Nymphtown_Mount_by_tidesong.jpg

Spending so much time online and sleeping less has made me succumb to illness again :( Oh well.. I feel bad, but I can't go to work tomorrow like this with my nose getting stuck and my throat sore... I'd be blowing my nose more often than coding...

Back