Question: Tier numbers?

The Daddy

Mature
Ok so i get the tier system now, i know what it is and what its for. I understand what enhancers are for and what they do.

But what i want to know is what do the numbers next to the tier 1,2,3 ect in the item info mean?

The numbers give info about how quickly the tiering will go. The higher the numbers the faster the item will be tiered.

Ok so i get the tier system now, i know what it is and what its for. I understand what enhancers are for and what they do.

But what i want to know is what do the numbers next to the tier 1,2,3 ect in the item info mean?

Anyone else elaborate on this. With skills you can watch the progress across a bar until you reach the next level, fairly easy to follow.
How do these numbers help you to know when the item will tier up, how much more use is required.
G.

Tiernumbers do not mean that tiers go up faster. Sometimes you can spend thousands of peds and not get a single tier-increase, and with other items with the same tiering-number, spend just a few ped and get one every click.

What they do mean, is the higher the number, the higher the chance the item tiers up with a click, compared to same item in the same situation with a lower number.

People also speculated the higher the number, the higher chance of enhancers breaking/disappearing.

Anyone else elaborate on this. With skills you can watch the progress across a bar until you reach the next level, fairly easy to follow.
How do these numbers help you to know when the item will tier up, how much more use is required.
G.

I almost fell over in shock, for the first time in over 4 years GoldTop's EF avatar changed. :eek:

/On topic

I have no idea, I have noticed that it is hard to even gauge when it will go up the .1 on the same level. It may take 200 shots to go .1 and then suddnely in the space of 30 shots it will go up .2 and .3. Then it takes hundreds again. I have yet to figure a pattern.

It is assumed that those numbers are some sort of modifier. For every use of an item which can tier there is a certain percentage chance that it will increase 0.1 tiers. That percentage chance would be modified by the number in the info. The number shows as regular integers although I suspect that it is actually something like that number times a fraction such as maybe .001 or .01.

Back