Tier Stuck?

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi guys,

I dont understand how this "dynamic" system really works, but I feel like my Cutter Two got stuck.

I bought the sword at Tier 1.5, and used around 250 peds to get it to Tier 1.9 and then Tiered it. After I tiered it, I used up 500 peds on it already, and it didnt even move by 0.1 . The tier numbers are 155 and 156 on the one where it went fast, and this one that is stuck.

Is this a regular occurence?

Thanks,
True

i have been tiering lukes arso for a while and i hunt 5/6 hous a day sometimes more like 10 :) and its been stuck on tier 5.5 since beginin of november, i think i hav cycled around 25k on this tier alone and it not move :eyecrazy:

Unfortunately its very normal,no matter the numbers each tier is gonna take more than the last to tick over.

If you want to know what 'stuck' feels like wait till you get it near T6-T7 + :eyecrazy:

yeah I have a F-105 finder that was stuck @ 7.5 for months. and right after a VU it finally ticked over to 7.6

I suspect that tier gains are like skill gains. Some times, you gain piles of skills, sometimes, it is really slow. I've had things sit on the same tenth of a tier forever, then they suddenly moved up a couple points in a day.

Thanks to the OP & everyone who has contributed to this thread.

My Camo Urban has been stuck on T6.7 for over a year and I was wondering what the heck was going on :(

Dirk

A year?!? If you use it regularly, I think that's worth a support ticket. My Maddox IV was stuck somewhere in the mid-sixes for a month or two, but a year is insane. Is the T7 tier rate really low on it?

Then again, considering how hard it is to find T7 components, maybe MA's doing you a favor. :laugh:

Thanks to the OP & everyone who has contributed to this thread.

My Camo Urban has been stuck on T6.7 for over a year and I was wondering what the heck was going on :(

Dirk

i suggest to use it at a shared loot event for as much as you can (like whole weekend oratan event). it will tick for sure if you keep cycling the peds! :)

Same as using enhancers it comes and goes in waves. Sometimes it will get stuck on that tier for months (although a year is a bit insane if you use it regularly).

Something I've noticed though. When u buy a weapon from someone else who has been using it regularly and had the tier stuck. The tier actually goes up much faster for you until it gets stuck again. I think the tier increase gets reset or something similar when a new player uses the weapon.

weeee that was like a hoff! arso finaly ticked tday to 5.6 :woohoo: 36k peds that tick took from begining nov :woot:
happy hoffing

My LC-100 Frontier was stuck @tier 6.0 after several months it moved fast to tier 6.5 and now ... stuck to 6.5 ahaha

My guns been stuck on tier 7.5 now for the past 10 months or so. Thought it might move during mayhem, of which I did the full 40 hours, and zilch.

As to my fap, have all but given up on it. Stuck on tier 3.something, and refusing to budge.

Back