Tier Tests and a new looted X5

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
I just looted an full X5 with rather lot tier values (at least compared to all other weps I have) has same as the cleaver I have on my (at cp) it got to 2 within about an hours use

1. do all weps gain at the same speed if the stats are the same?
  2. I have an old 1/4 tt one in storage (on the planet so cant check the stats) you think its possible to loot items that have different tier attirbutes?
  3. also is it possible to put an almost broken 2nd item in as the duplicate for an upgrade?

I may test this system out but i need to use my my old x5 a little more before I risk it, I can now see why this system works with L if you can use 'old' almost broken ones as the 5% looser items

You don't need a 2nd L weapon to lvl up a tier when it's L.
L weapons tier up automatically without the need for any ingredients.

You don't need a 2nd L weapon to lvl up a tier when it's L.
L weapons tier up automatically without the need for any ingredients.

Yep. And the very high tier rating L items are the only ones u can get to a high tier just before they break.

And then its start over again on a new L wep..

Bloody shame.

I just looted an full X5 with rather lot tier values (at least compared to all other weps I have) has same as the cleaver I have on my (at cp) it got to 2 within about an hours use

1. do all weps gain at the same speed if the stats are the same?

My current apis has rather high TIR values (ranging between 500 and 1800), and I got to Tier 2 within 30 ped ammo

ok so lets say I get t1 and add eco upgrade, get t2 then another eco upgrade... does it work like that?

ok so lets say I get t1 and add eco upgrade, get t2 then another eco upgrade... does it work like that?

You don't need to add something to unlock next tier for L items, for Ul items you have to unlock every tier manually, but still you don;t need to add some enhancer in it after you unlocked it, and you can continue to lvl2 with lvl 1 empty but Unlocked.

Back