To FAP or not to FAP?

Crap, we lost another one to the laymen population. :mad:

Hipsters, we need new words!

Fapping for decay? :laugh: TI revival gets more interesting every day :rolleyes:
Nice find mate ;) I had no idea what that means....

I noticed there is a naked lady inside the "fap" long time ago just when I started my life on Calypso, and I remember from my early days I wondered if the picture is differnet from M and F avas... I soon learned that all watch the same lady and I was a bit dissapointed :laugh:
But yes, it explains a lot....

everybody faps ;)

and if they say they don't, don't trust em. i can't tell though, is a mod fap better or worse in the urban definition? :eek:

lol, I have actually known that term for quite a while ;)
(I actually thought that was commonly known within the EU community)

People talking about fapping services always make me lol a little.

There are people on the internet who didn't know about fapping?

There are people on the internet who didn't know about fapping?

I didn't know there are ppl on the Internet. I'm on a chair. Fapping. Because of this longu guardian. Seriously.

I knew the meaning of this word before i played EU. My avatar in feminine pose or doing sporty in her underwear makes it hard to concentrate, but fapping does help every now and then.

Nice find, oh well i'm off to fap myself :laugh:

Anyone stated the "Ben Boner Fapping Service" joke yet?

My wife is so skilled, she no longer faps me -.-

So who is the most skilled in fapping? :D

Makes me wonder what unlocks are to come in future.

Blindness?

t

guess i wont be saying "FAP NOOB" ever again!! nor will ask to borrow someones IMP FAP or MOD FAP, makes selling my ADJ FAP a little easier, and please!!! no more THANK YOUS for FAPPING ME....and you can make sure , i will think twice about who i say, " you can come FAP me if you want" to:D

LMAO...okay that explains why when my oldest son asked me what i was doing in the middle of killing a huge argo...I told him i was fapping, and he went gross and walked out of my room...ewwww.

ROFL (this one needed its own reply)

I AM NOT A fapper I AM A PARAMEDIC Note entry 31 on there

Back