Info: Toulan crafting yields bounty exploit - confirm?

Jetsina nobody is thinking that he is top of something . Not even close! We want fair game and fair tread to everyone .

When i go craft my usual craps this weekend i will know that me craft game is fair .

Once again proove that only Bug know to the community will receive attention from MA and they will act.

It is the only way it seams as posts to support, most of the time, fall on deaf ears or the one answering it does not know anything about the game at all.

Start a thread here and describe the bug and how, where it happens and even though no post from MA, they corrected it and do it even though they do not tell us about it.

Last edited:
... even though no post from MA, they corrected it by reducing the value of the dropping L bp's to 1 pec, same value a UL bp dropping would have.
Have they? EDIT: That would lower the returns everywhere a bit, wouldn't it, even where a nice amount of clicks was part of regular returns? Hopefully they also increased the background return rate by a fraction too, to not actually lower the returns on Caly for example. I guess the question is: is the Toulan droprate of bps still higher, but no longer more than a few pecs in tt returns? Have other bps been affected and will the new mass of ww tt amassed slowly go down (and maybe the mu go up)?

Hard to say and I can check it later on. As you on my screen from previous post, there was 125 clicks of WW BP dropped in 10k+ clicks, but I can't say if it was 125x1 pec drop or less times more than 1 pec.
If this would be only for WW BPs it would be OK I guess, but if this will have same effect for recycle BPs, it would be really bad, because they are very rare and they need to drop with more than 1 click. Recycle BPs in the past were dropping with 5+ clicks per drop.

Other thing that could be the case is that WW BPs were made more rare, which would be a good solution.

I will do few clicks in the evening and observe WW BP value drop.

32 ped run resulted in 31.4 ped return. I looted a 2x Basic Filter BP and one Basic Sheet metal in addition to the welding wires.
I wish hunting return were like that.

Back