Training lasers for training space combat

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
I would like to see training lasers or training weapons that can be fitted to vehicles to train combat, especially space combat. They would do no damage but both parties would receive a message and an audio signal when a hit occured. This way people could get better prepared for pvp areas they chose to enter. The weapons could decay a little bit on every shot or use a tiny amount of ammo so MA would have an incentive to implement them.

They should adress the lag issue first concerning flying spacecraft. I wait 3 minutes before my spacecraft can actually move in space, because all the objects need to be rendered first at caly space station.
But I guess it's a nice idea

That's a hell of a good idea. Or even have a special "space combat training program" that you could enter and practice space combat for really cheap. Make it kind of like a pay to use flight combat simulator. And well at it, contemplate the irony of a simulated program inside a game program :)

They should adress the lag issue first concerning flying spacecraft. I wait 3 minutes before my spacecraft can actually move in space, because all the objects need to be rendered first at caly space station.
But I guess it's a nice idea

Not Mindarks problem that you have either a shitty ISP, or a shitty computer(or both). If my wopping 5Mbps(max, about 3Mbps during weekend nights) internet conection can handle Entropia with no lag, then the problem is not on Mindarks end. In my honest opinion, if my shitty internet conection can handle it, then MA went above and beyond to ensure as smooth a conection as possible.

That's a hell of a good idea.

Thank you! :ahh:

Or even have a special "space combat training program" that you could enter and practice space combat for really cheap. Make it kind of like a pay to use flight combat simulator.

Oooh, I like that idea! They could have these things standing around in some towns and you and a couple of buddies can pay (say, 1 PED for 5 minutes or so) to use it for training. That would safe the trouble (and cost) of actually going into space to train.

:yay:

Not Mindarks problem that you have either a shitty ISP, or a shitty computer(or both). If my wopping 5Mbps(max, about 3Mbps during weekend nights) internet conection can handle Entropia with no lag, then the problem is not on Mindarks end. In my honest opinion, if my shitty internet conection can handle it, then MA went above and beyond to ensure as smooth a conection as possible.

I have 20 mbs. Granted i only have a geforce 9600 gt and a core2duo 8600 and only 4 gb of ram. But I have no issues on the planet during Landgrabs, where there also are a lot of spacecraft and other vehicles.

Back