Trouble with Credit Card

Wayneh

Provider
Society
Supremacy Reign Cadets
Bodgeups
Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right section to post in. Three years ago I used to play with a different avatar, and had my credit card activated on that account. It was eventually deleted due to inactivity, so I created a new one a couple of days ago.

I re-activated my old account so that I could remove the credit card from the confirmed card list. But when I tried to add that same card onto my new account, it wouldn't confirm the action. No error message saying the card was rejected, it was as if I clicked the 'Refresh' button in the browser; all the data I entered disappeared.

I checked the FAQ, and it said that you can't add the same card to more than one account. But having already removed it from the old account, I presumed that didn't apply to me.

Can anyone tell me if that is or isn't the case? Or failing that, can anyone provide me with a contact at MindArk whom I can take this up with? Thanks to anyone that can help.

You should file a support-case to have one of your accounts deleted. Multiple accounts are not allowed. Also, this forum is not an official Mindark forum, and does not offer Support.

To file a support-case, go to www.entropiauniverse.com and then on the left click on support, then my support.

That's the strange thing. I can't log into EU using my old account, it says it doesn't exist. The only evidence of it being in existence is me being able to log in via the website.

Will follow up with them, thank you for the link.

something else...

something else you might consider is using stuff like visa gift cards instead of your real cc... just dump 100% of the gift card money in asap after purchase... so if account is ever hacked in to or whatever, it's all good since the cc on the file has no value whatsoever. Also makes it easier to keep your real world money seperate from your avatar money.

Also, I think if you get 100.00 usd gift cards it works out to be 5% or so on the balance but you are paying it at time of purchase... that's one heck of a lot better percentage than a lot of real credit cards that use 7-30% depending on your financial status at time you got the card and what terms you agreed to with the cc you have now.

All sorted, thanks for the help / advice :)

Back