Trox changed now too?

iwasinnamuknow

Provider
Society
The Rebel Alliance
Arthur FrequentFlyer Dent
I've been away for a few days, came back to do my normal trox hunt near jurra and found that they are hutting me pretty much 100% of the time now. Previously I was evading around 50-60%. Is anyone else noticing this? I've hunted many thousands of troxes but now I'm struggling to take the ones I'm used to.

This isn't a rant, just curiosity :)

Im sure u halucinating! go back to spending peds ;)

serious tho... seems a few mobs been changed recently... but this is the first report about trox

Im sure u halucinating! go back to spending peds ;)

serious tho... seems a few mobs been changed recently... but this is the first report about trox

Well it wouldn't be the first time I've hallucinated something :D but previously I never needed to fap against a trox alpha (unless he did a big crit). Now I have to fap 2-3 times with no crits. Occasionally a trox misses me like he used to, but it's the exception now instead of the rule.

This nerfing of the mobs is turning into a trend lately :laugh:

Guess who's the next mob to be nerfed? :tongue2:

This nerfing of the mobs is turning into a trend lately :laugh:

Guess who's the next mob to be nerfed? :tongue2:

Whichever one. I'm sure this is at least the 3rd time people claim trox have been changed in the two years i've been reading the forums.

If anyone did record the armor decay on troxes so far,
could do a run and see if there's any difference :)

Then we'll know for sure.
Peace.

Thats true

Yes Atrox is now more aggresive...
I hunt in my old Knight set without plating (@ Jura) and this mob is more efficient in hitting and regenertion speed... is almost imposible to belive that today we can hunt easy Atrox Young with a Breer P5 (L) + alp 105... without the risk to be killed with a crittical hit (the evade level have no sense in this discution)... :wise:

But I belive the most unfair change is the LOOT component... We can not find items like before... so the risk is greater!?

Killed maybe 50 recently, but also get feeling they hit me more often ( and i chiped in bit evade so shall be better than previous hunt ):scratch2:

If thats get confirmed, i will be realy sad that MA not inform us about such essential changes in release notes !

How can we trust MA if they can change WITHOUT NOTICE some things. Change itself is not always bad but ffs can u inform us MA ? Do we have to start day from doing fruit test on every piece of gear we have ? Thats straight way to losing rest of confidence.

If thats get confirmed, i will be realy sad that MA not inform us about such essential changes in release notes !

How can we trust MA if they can change WITHOUT NOTICE some things. Change itself is not always bad but ffs can u inform us MA ? Do we have to start day from doing fruit test on every piece of gear we have ? Thats straight way to losing rest of confidence.

4.2 Changes to the Entropia Universe System

It is hereby expressly clarified that the Virtual Items, accumulated in Your Account as well as the Avatar You use represent only a limited license right regulated by this EULA. Accordingly, MindArk may, at any time and at MindArk’s sole discretion, update, revise, implement patches or in any other way modify, manage and control the internal data and balancing of the Entropia Universe System and/or any aspect or feature of the Entropia Universe, with or without any prior notice to the Participant or responsibility for compensation due to loss or gain of value consequent to these modifications.

4.2 Changes to the Entropia Universe System

It is hereby expressly clarified that the Virtual Items, accumulated in Your Account as well as the Avatar You use represent only a limited license right regulated by this EULA. Accordingly, MindArk may, at any time and at MindArk’s sole discretion, update, revise, implement patches or in any other way modify, manage and control the internal data and balancing of the Entropia Universe System and/or any aspect or feature of the Entropia Universe, with or without any prior notice to the Participant or responsibility for compensation due to loss or gain of value consequent to these modifications.

One thing is EULA, the thing that they got they're back covered, that they CAN do it ...
The other thing is company --> costumers bond.

So yes, they can do it. And yes, they even can tell us.
It's just about decision. They did choose not to tell, they can do it, but the fact remains that they COULD tell us for changes like this.
Peace.

Edit: I'm starting to realize that my english is worst day by day :) Sorry about that.

Imagine the uproar on forum if MA would include in their release notes something like:

"Atrox have been balanced due to... bla bla bla"

Instantly there will be 10 threads with the same old ppl quitting... again :laugh:

Countless of posts trash talking MA.

... and during all this time same old ppl will keep hunting atrox :laugh:

I hunt almost daily trox last month and din't notice any change in hit frequency or so. Not that i take note off armor decay just my feeling.

greetings lex

I've been working at the 10k bronze mission, and over the last 5 days have killed 2k or so trox old to alpha at Atum West. My armor & FAP decay per run (always use the same gun/amp/ammo ammount) is on average exactly the same as it was last month, and the month prior.

Evader level 26, Vivo T15(L) combat fap, herb box between kills, Polaris(L)+5b, Mod LR32(L)+a106, 300 ped ammo/run (go till amp breaks).

Imagine the uproar on forum if MA would include in their release notes something like:

"Atrox have been balanced due to... bla bla bla"

Instantly there will be 10 threads with the same old ppl quitting... again :laugh:

Countless of posts trash talking MA.

... and during all this time same old ppl will keep hunting atrox :laugh:

Exactly. Well, there is another reason to do such things "silently": possibility to "silently" roll it back, since no one can be sure how it works, without massive testing on hamst... err, players.

1. Atrox have been balanced due to... bla bla bla

next VU:

1. Atrox have been balanced back due to... bla bla bla

next VU:

1. Well, Atrox was repainted, due to...
---
I am sure there is a lot of "hidden" tweaks in each VU, for sure.

1. Atrox have been balanced due to... bla bla bla

next VU:

1. Atrox have been balanced back due to... bla bla bla

next VU:

1. Well, Atrox was repainted, due to...
---
I am sure there is a lot of "hidden" tweaks in each VU, for sure.

And the onetime when a mob was actually changed, they did say so in notes. It was Proteron, in case you were wondering.

And the onetime when a mob was actually changed, they did say so in notes. It was Proteron, in case you were wondering.

When changes were made to the fast regeneration speed, they were also included in release notes in most cases, but not in every case.

Attacker Gen 1s had their damage type changed without any mention in release notes.

Daspletor changed to Dodge instead of Evade without any mention in release notes.

There are examples on both sides.

Well the main object of this thread was to get the views of others and it doesn't look like it's a widespread, big change. Seeing as I don't have any decay values to compare to from before, I'll just have to assume for now that it was the luck of the draw. At least spiders are still missing me most of the time :) thanks for the input guys

I hope they haven't been screwing around. With the new MA Ceo I thought things might change. This would be an indicator that the bad ways of doing business are still live and well at MA.

I have not noticed an increase rate of hits landing me when hunting atrox. I just had a nice long 200ped hunt on them yesterday & the buggers could hardly land a hit. If anything I've noticed an increase in crits on atrox/atrax :laugh: or must be me thinking its abnornal but truely not, as nothing has changed imo.
Attacker Gen 1s had their damage type changed without any mention in release notes.
They are now pure electric :mad: ffs MA wtf?

When changes were made to the fast regeneration speed, they were also included in release notes in most cases, but not in every case.

Daspletor changed to Dodge instead of Evade without any mention in release notes.

There are examples on both sides.

It seems my perspective is limited by knowing of only post-VU10 EU, and as a result, I have seen loads of threads on some mob changing coming to naught, while the changes have been announced.

I have not noticed an increase rate of hits landing me when hunting atrox. I just had a nice long 200ped hunt on them yesterday & the buggers could hardly land a hit. If anything I've noticed an increase in crits on atrox/atrax :laugh: or must be me thinking its abnornal but truely not, as nothing has changed imo.

I asked a friend if he had noticed the increased hitrate too and he said no, but they did seem to be criting more to him. I'll have to go out again, maybe my evade level will be back where it should be :D

I hunted them last night, everything seemed normal. I think people are just paranoid.

I think you missed the EBN news from 9th of september (look at bolded text) ;)

EBN: Migration over, predators starving!

Reports from all over Eudoria indicates that the annual migration has finally come to an end and the Eomon and Exarotherium have all disappeared into the bush until next year.

The population of predatory animals have grown very fast due to the abundance of prey brought on by the migration but these creatures are now starving. We have also received information about a huge pack of Atrox that seem to be moving towards the eastern parts of Eudoria, possibly in search of a new food source.

The Governors office released the following statement on the subject:

Colonists are encouraged to avoid all unnecessary travel to the plains surrounding Minopolis as the Atrox are reported to be a lot more aggressive than usual.

They are now pure electric :mad: ffs MA wtf?

Yeah, for the last 4 years.

It seems my perspective is limited by knowing of only post-VU10 EU, and as a result, I have seen loads of threads on some mob changing coming to naught, while the changes have been announced.

It's certainly true that threads like this one are usually hysterical nonsense. Often, as in this case, you'll find that the people who record data say they haven't noticed a change, while those that don't say they have :)

It's certainly true that threads like this one are usually hysterical nonsense. Often, as in this case, you'll find that the people who record data say they haven't noticed a change, while those that don't say they have :)

Well I hope this one wasn't complete hysteria :p I was going for more of a "It feels like it might be different, am I wrong?". As it turns out on a second hunt, things don't seem that different...so I was wrong. I hope I wasn't whining too much ;)

Colonists are encouraged to avoid all unnecessary travel to the plains surrounding Minopolis as the Atrox are reported to be a lot more aggressive than usual.
Trying some humour here mate, but I think you need vocal lenses as even the bold isnt coming through clear enough :silly2:. Let me show you what I mean. the plains surrounding Minopolis.
Not Jurra Platue :). Friendly post, just trying to be funny :girl:.

:yay: this is my 2800 post!

Last edited:
Trying some humour here mate, but I think you need vocal lenses as even the bold isnt coming through clear enough :silly2:. Let me show you what I mean. the plains surrounding Minopolis.
Not Jurra Platue :). Friendly post, just trying to be funny :girl:.

:yay: this is my 2800 post!
Ah, np, you just need to be around MA some more years and you'll also
learn how to read their hints... :D ;)

Maybe ppl should start to try and read something before posting.
Greetz Lex btw ;-)

I hunt almost daily trox last month and din't notice any change in hit frequency or so. Not that i take note off armor decay just my feeling.

greetings lex

Back