FYI: TT Refiner as good as adj Refiner

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Best Refiner!

Hey,

The tt refiner from Cyrene has the same decay as the adjusted refiner (0.015 pec decay per use) That makes it half as expensive to refine stuff with it than with the one from calys tt!!

Just buy the 3 Ped TT refiner from cyrenes TT instead of spending 700 ped on the adjusted refiner!

Regards
Thark

PS: Some info on refiners:

The way refiners work is as follows:

It decays for every unit it produces. So 1 ingot produced is always the same decay, no matter if it is lyst or dunkel plastics. Ore always uses 3 stones to produce 1 ingot and enmater always 2 raw things to produce 1 product. So refining 3000 lyst stones costs as much as 2000 Dunkel. The only thing that matters is the amount of ingots produced. the weight of the items or the tt per unit doesn't matter in this.

Refining 30.000 lyst stones to 10.000 lyst ingots costs:

Examples:

Caly TT refiner: 3.10 Ped
Transformer T-103: 2.60 Ped
Chakira Adjusted Refiner: 1.50 Ped
Cyrene TT Refiner: 1.50 Ped

Last edited:
its more about eff/pec isnt it?

Hey,

you are thinking of excavators. I was talking about refiners, those things that make out of e.g. lyst ores -> lyst ingots.
Also, the improved excavator is the best on the market for eco excavators! :)

Regards
Thark

Don't refine much, but I always assumed that refiners' decay isn't linear, i.e. refining 1000kg of an ore would cause a lot greater decay than 10kg.

always been using Calypso TT one,how much he spend per click and whats diference ?

wow, no!

The way refiners work is as follows:

It decays for every unit it produces. So 1 ingot produced is always the same decay, no matter if it is lyst or dunkel plastics. Ore always uses 3 stones to produce 1 ingot and enmater always 2 raw things to produce 1 product. So refining 3000 lyst stones costs as much as 2000 Dunkel. The only thing that matters is the amount of ingots produced. the weight of the items or the tt per unit doesn't matter in this.

Refining 30.000 lyst stones to 10.000 lyst ingots costs:

Examples:

Caly TT refiner: 3.10 Ped
Transformer T-103: 2.60 Ped
Chakira Adjusted Refiner: 1.50 Ped
Cyrene TT Refiner: 1.50 Ped

Regards
Thark

O-ok, selling cyrene tt refiners tt+699 @ boxes (1 free if you buy 100+) :D

remind me, has stuff like this been altered before? i mean it's a tt item so noone looses much when they change it later but I'm curious if that is likely to happen?

I mean why would the best refiner ingame be sold through a tt?

Regards
Thark

Everything's correct. Best refiner ingame.
Have put few of those on auction for tt+1 and noone bought it. And I see traders at twins using "white" refiners, so not the Cyrene ones. Better get in your quads and move your asses to Cyrene right now to get it!! If you're lazy buy few of those because max tt is only 3 ped. And make sure to spend some time on Cyrene to check out the planet ;)

Long live economy!:yay:

For lasy ppl - adj or at least transformer T-105.
They have enouht TT to be able to refine big amounts at once.
I found that problem by refining big quantity of animal hides, oil and mostly pre VU 10 big ammount of nexus and sweat into ME.
Small refiner break too much fast and you need to split resources in smaller quantityes and repair refiner many times.

*Transforemer T-105 TT=75 peds and decay per use 0,021, uses = 346429

Last edited:
My Honest Opinion...

If you ask me, even if it is as good as an adj. refiner for now....it won't be for long I suspect.

Eventually it will follow the same fate as what happened to the demonic excavator from Rocktropia.

For lasy ppl - adj or at least transformer T-105.
They have enouht TT to be able to refine big amounts at once.
I found that problem by refining big quantity of animal hides, oil and mostly pre VU 10 big ammount of nexus and sweat into ME.
Small refiner break too much fast and you need to split resources in smaller quantityes and repair refiner many times.

How small of stacks would we be talking for a 3ped tool? anyone got one handy and a large pile of anything?

How small of stacks would we be talking for a 3ped tool? anyone got one handy and a large pile of anything?

Max number of units that can be refined:
= max usable TT of refiner / cost per unit (in ped)
= 3 * (1-0.03) / .00015

= 19400 units

19400*.02 = 388ped of crude oil
19400*.03 = 582ped of generic leather

well you could easily calc it.

0.015pec decay for each ingot means you may refine 20k Ingots, that's 60k stones.

for Lyst (1 pec a stone): 600Ped at once
for Narc (8 pec a stone): 4800Ped at once
for Megan (18 Pec a stone): 10800Ped at once
for Ignisium (70 Pec a stone): 42000Ped at once

Regards
Thark

PS: I dunno if the 3% thing counts for them? so maybe substract 3% of those numbers (582/4656/10476/40740)

For example Imperium Resource refiner TT is 3 ped, decay is 0.015, max uses 19401 ie you decay it by refining 19k of something like hides, oils.
You cant refine 100k of resources needed for ME by puting 100k sweat botles and 100k nexus in single click but you need split and do it 5 times for example - and repair tool after each time
With transformer T-105 you can refine up to 340k of sweat+340k nexus making ME or other resources in single click. Ofc it Will cost you 75 ped but as i said its for lasy ones

Last edited:
I've just had a friend pick one up from Cyrene TT, and drop one off to me. I notice it's item name is "Imperium Resource Refiner 1A".

There's nothing whatever on the item info pages - no TT, condition, condition limit, description etc at all.

Is this the same refiner that is shown in Entropedia as "Imperium Resource Refiner", or has there been a change?

I've just had a friend pick one up from Cyrene TT, and drop one off to me. I notice it's item name is "Imperium Resource Refiner 1A".

There's nothing whatever on the item info pages - no TT, condition, condition limit, description etc at all.

Is this the same refiner that is shown in Entropedia as "Imperium Resource Refiner", or has there been a change?

Both names refer to the same refiner. I think the TT one was always called "Imperium Resource Refiner 1A". Descriptions and stats are missing for Calypsian TT refiner for me too. Maybe it's a general "feature" of all refiners? :scratch2:
But Imperium has 3% condition limit max TT is 3 ped that's for sure.

Yeah, it the one I was talking about and have decay tested (Imperium Resource Refiner 1A).

The description and item info and all that has been missing on refiners for a while now, at least for me it's a new permanent feature!

Regards
Thark

Both names refer to the same refiner. I think the TT one was always called "Imperium Resource Refiner 1A". Descriptions and stats are missing for Calypsian TT refiner for me too. Maybe it's a general "feature" of all refiners? :scratch2:
But Imperium has 3% condition limit max TT is 3 ped that's for sure.

Thanks, I've edited Entropedia to match actual name.

you guys are idiots for making this thread.

Back