Info: ttd shrap and no peds received

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
Hi

As above have sent in a support case, lets see what becomes of it but anyone else had this issue? I'm trying very hard to make sure its not something i miscalculated but numbers are showing it missing. the whole purpose was i sold it to bring balance back up as it wasn't needed and balance remained same i checked instantly and nothing changed on ped side after selling.

Regards
Tees

Possible user errors (not saying any of these are what happened):
- Recycled instead of TT'ed
- TT'ed wrong stack of shrapnel e.g. lesser amount than actually thought (for example i converted a 10k stack of shrapnel to uni ammo when I thought or was wanting to convert 1k stack to ammo- these things happens we make mistakes)
- miscalculation?

Other possibilities:
- Did you get any lag in game? lag can cause strange behaviour

Could check log file to see what happened. There usually is a system message when you TT something stating how much was TT'ed etc. Maybe that will shed some light...

Possible user errors (not saying any of these are what happened):
- Recycled instead of TT'ed
- TT'ed wrong stack of shrapnel e.g. lesser amount than actually thought (for example i converted a 10k stack of shrapnel to uni ammo when I thought or was wanting to convert 1k stack to ammo- these things happens we make mistakes)
- miscalculation?

Other possibilities:
- Did you get any lag in game? lag can cause strange behaviour

Could check log file to see what happened. There usually is a system message when you TT something stating how much was TT'ed etc. Maybe that will shed some light...
Hi George
I had a stack of 1600 ped and i split and converted 600 ped and then ttd the 1k ped, and that was the only shrap i had, so definitely not that. I am quite positive it is a miscalculation, but ive tried a few times and numbers arnt adding up, decided to leave it for now and let MA look into it and im sure if i have missed anything it will come to light eventually.

Regards
Tees

I have never had an issue personally, my balance sheet always checks out
Yes its a very weird one. never have i had this issue before, first time.

Regards
Tees

I've had this happen where once I relog it shows up. It's also possible it will be in your storage upon relog. I think that's some sort of failsafe for failed transactions. (Has happened to me when I didn't receive loot in shared and relogged as well.) Not saying it's impossible that you sold it and just got nothing, but I would check these first.

Only time something like this happened to me was when I took 1k ped out of my pedcard and it disappeared. Had to relog to get it back.

Hi George
I had a stack of 1600 ped and i split and converted 600 ped and then ttd the 1k ped, and that was the only shrap i had, so definitely not that. I am quite positive it is a miscalculation, but ive tried a few times and numbers arnt adding up, decided to leave it for now and let MA look into it and im sure if i have missed anything it will come to light eventually.

Regards
Tees
Did you, by any chance run the software named - "Honeygain on your router"? It's a virus for router DNS.

Chances are it'll come back after you relog, I had an item disappear on me once, was a vehicle I think, but then I relogged and it was in my avatar's inventory.

Hi

As above have sent in a support case, lets see what becomes of it but anyone else had this issue? I'm trying very hard to make sure its not something i miscalculated but numbers are showing it missing. the whole purpose was i sold it to bring balance back up as it wasn't needed and balance remained same i checked instantly and nothing changed on ped side after selling.

Regards
Tees
No wonder it is a crime against hunting to TT shrapnel :cowboy:

Chances are it'll come back after you relog, I had an item disappear on me once, was a vehicle I think, but then I relogged and it was in my avatar's inventory.
I once had a UI bug where I depo'd by buying boxes. After I got the in-game notification, both the boxes showed up, and my pedcard simultaneously also showed the full value added in PED. I actually opened a support case (i know, bank error in my favor, but i'm too honest to keep it), but after I relogged the extra pedcard balance was gone. Just a weird ui bug.

Was the ertor on your side or thiers?

Was the ertor on your side or thiers?
They were able to check logs and confirm the errors and rectify the issue.
Pretty much that answer says all. The error could be only on their side.

Hi

i did get a response from MA yesterday and it has all now been resolved. They were able to check logs and confirm the errors and rectify the issue.

regards
Tees
Hi Tess,

I think we need more than that. Could you elaborate?

should we all check every transaction?

should we all check every transaction?
Yes, and I am surprised that people aren't doing this given how often errors occur.

Every transaction is a monetary transaction. Keep track of your money, folks.

Back