TWEN Event Stage 3(?)

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
With the vendor being stripped from most useful items at this moment, and the TWEN event lasting until End of March 2024,

what do you expect the next stage of Twen will be?

Keep going as is now,

or a new "phase"? Reloaded vendor with different items?

Post your thoughts down below 👇

Entropia is 20 years on 2023 not on 2024, so I expect it to end probably somewhere in january

Entropia is 20 years on 2023 not on 2024, so I expect it to end probably somewhere in january
Psst.. they just posted its going till March.

With the vendor being stripped from most useful items at this moment, and the TWEN event lasting until End of March 2024,

I'm thinking some skill pills, clothing and limited low level guns, finders, faps, mindforce chips.

Last edited:
From Entropia's facebook page;

The celebration of TWEN is still ongoing! Are you enjoying the fun? TWEN continues into 2024 until around the end of March! Explore exclusive items at the TWEN vendors on each planet using TWEN tokens! And psst
😉
You can gain TWEN tokens while doing Merry Mayhem!

Interesting we have stage 3....

Since it's the back end of twen maybe toilet paper twen edition? (with maybe a nice buff "cleanliness" which grants immunity from pirates in space for 12 hours)

*note it is 20 years since our avatars wiped their *** so its very significant moment ;)

I remember reading something about them planning to organize events with Twen (or maybe unreal?) tokens as prizes. Maybe that will be part of it? This also means that they might actually restock the vendor.

Imagine Mindark going into 2024, new years day, going "psych! we have refilled the twen vendor completely, it is full again with all items, enjoy!"

oh, wanna be risky?

high risk high reward?

buy all twen tokens low while you can, who knows what might happen in a month.. or two... or almost three ;)

Keep going as is now,

or a new "phase"? Reloaded vendor with different items?

Post your thoughts down below 👇
Likely to add more twen items by restock and new items, depending how many tokens are not yet cashed in. With a nice little timing caveat to panic token collectors to hurry up.

Must be a ton of tokens, as I got quite a lot in FFA1, with just an average weapon.

Just around the corner of course is unreal and by nature the name of those weapons are likely to be unreal, or have extremely unreal stats. "Omg have you seen the unreal stats on that". 🤣

Who knows this 5 year event could turn into an annual event, 'if' unreal is running behind schedule. Anyone for TWEN1 weapons? 🤣🤣

Rick

Just around the corner of course is unreal
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I know right? With the relentless progress updates we get on the project I'm fully expecting an open Beta any day now!

Seriously though, I would be interested to see what they come up with should there be a "Phase 3". More of the same or something new?

Other planets only had 1 item in each vendor, perhaps the other planets will have a range of stuff.

Yall got some wild ideas XD Ain't shit going to happen except MAYBE pills

Agreed L items such as weapons/armors/faps or mining tools / blueprints or just pills, as wont make sence to add UL items in this late as a restock option. Would be cool if they added in vehicles to purchase.

One way they COULD celebrate the end of TWEN would be to reactivate some of the almost forgotten (L) stuff, including vehicles such as the boats that were fun for a while, but that a new player may not even know exists apart from as static scenary around the place.
I don't know if MA has to 'kill' some stuff rather than transfer it across to UE, but stocking some older guns etc. that we enjoyed back in the past might give MA an idea of what we still hold dearly in our hearts, if MA knows of such matters :p.
As the tokens will become worthless once the trader closes at Easter or whatever, tokens may as well be used, rather than wasted, so MA can track what sells at what point in time.
Personally I would like to see a weekly restock at prices 10% higher each time, but only if the previous amount sells out. It would be a bit of an experiment, sure, but dear MA, you also need more practise at following through on a schedule I think, so implement a scheduled restock hour, or whatever, for members of your staff. DON'T even automate it; make it so that tasks actually have to be DONE - on time!

One way they COULD celebrate the end of TWEN would be to reactivate some of the almost forgotten (L) stuff, including vehicles such as the boats that were fun for a while, but that a new player may not even know exists apart from as static scenary around the place.
I don't know if MA has to 'kill' some stuff rather than transfer it across to UE, but stocking some older guns etc. that we enjoyed back in the past might give MA an idea of what we still hold dearly in our hearts, if MA knows of such matters :p.
As the tokens will become worthless once the trader closes at Easter or whatever, tokens may as well be used, rather than wasted, so MA can track what sells at what point in time.
Personally I would like to see a weekly restock at prices 10% higher each time, but only if the previous amount sells out. It would be a bit of an experiment, sure, but dear MA, you also need more practise at following through on a schedule I think, so implement a scheduled restock hour, or whatever, for members of your staff. DON'T even automate it; make it so that tasks actually have to be DONE - on time!
No automate work, thing to be done on time?
Its easier to win lotto 3 times in a row :D

But i also hope to see some nostalgic items and something added to vendor (anything thats not just old textures with diff name)
Tbh i was expecting TWEN to be way more celebrated then it was so far. We should have mini events, banners in towns informing that we celebrate TWEN, even a fkn fireworks every hour at twin peaks would be cool.

No automate work, thing to be done on time?
Its easier to win lotto 3 times in a row :D

But i also hope to see some nostalgic items and something added to vendor (anything thats not just old textures with diff name)
Tbh i was expecting TWEN to be way more celebrated then it was so far. We should have mini events, banners in towns informing that we celebrate TWEN, even a fkn fireworks every hour at twin peaks would be cool.
we have a vendor hidden in some towns, if you didnt look for him you never would have seen him :D

Blizzard celebrates christmas / halloween etc more in game, using banners, special NPCs, etc.... than Mindark celebrated TWEN ....

Min maxing to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TWEN space...

Plus some new items at all levels for each planet would be cool to round things up.

Whatever you've seen before with TWEN attached. Nothing really new came just better stats.

Whatever you've seen before with TWEN attached. Nothing really new came just better stats.
Yeah true,

The new Unity weapons are just better then the original Unity weapons and the Unity SGA weapons

WOW, whole 4 new items :D
I never claimed that there were a lot of new items or such, but 4 new items are 4 new items.

The above statement was "Nothing really new came just better stats." which is not true....

We're in April and Tokens are still dropping, inside Easter Mayhem at least.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My guess is "Until around the end of March" means end of April, but we shall see

Back