Achievement: Two globals in less then 5 minutes

Kaitlyn

Alpha
Society
Entropia Directory
Kaitlyn Kate Heart
I was on a roll with my tailor crafting last night. I made a bunch of textures and had this nice little stack of wool cloths so thought i'll do a few shirts...why not...so i put the materials in and before long I got a 126ped global...woohoo...i was so excited...

Of course I was at Sakura and there were a few people around...but it was early in the evening for me so not many of the "crew" was there...but I was excited nonetheless. I had gotten a screen shot and was gonna save it as soon as i finished my short little run when bam...i got another one...so i lost my first global because i didn't stop and save it but the second one i sure did!!

I was very excited because the first global i received a med makeup mask bp and the second one i got a over the knee socks bp...woohooo...so i'll be skilling to make these things...i finally get a makeup mask...:)

So not really a HOFF but two globals in such a short time is a real achivement for me.

Oh and this morning as i was mining...just a short little run before work I hit a 71ped calderite (i think thats what it was) global. I didn't have time to upload it...so 3 globals in less then 24 hours...no wonder i love this game so much...lol!!!!

Good for you my fellow SCC friend ... glad to see you've been doing well. I haven't been in too frequently lately because of some projects, but I'll be around soon. :D

congratulations on that, stupid hunter like me dont know anything about that part of game, but it is always nice to global :)

Gratz Kaitlyn! Keep em coming girl! ;)

+rep sent! :thumbup:

edit: As soon as I´ve spread some that is... :/

Back