UI dev team recieve feedback after release

I swear.. The end. I have spent so much money just to spend more to do this? Nooooooooo. Soory EU..NYR has had it.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you start fiddling with one element in a complex system:

I've vented a fair amount and can be found out in the woods trying to stay calm.
We can see that the functions for actions have been radically rewritten along with mere visuals. There are now so many additional bugs in absolutely basic functionality that it's a nightmare.

Nobody has called for a rollback because of the mess as far as I've seen, just people who wish to have the previous visuals.
I think there should be a rollback, however, because so many actions are not being performed correctly, and are unlikely to for weeks. The devs have a ton of reports to work off now and can specifically go through them over at least one month I reckon.

A problem would of course be that our settings have not been saved I assume, but because of the poor functionalities I think most would prefer 4-6 weeks of the old system and temporarily replacing icons as opposed to change by change by change of the new one. I don't think doubling down with the new vu will help here ...

UI dev team
You mean two interns without knowlege of UI design or this game? And a guy who connected this to the server.
I know these are rookies, bacause I've been there with my graphics designs and small newspaper print. You can feel it in the spacing of the UI texts and elements. It's just not pleasent, even done on "whatever" basis.

It took quite some time to remap, even using a screenshot of my old keyboard layout. And even now I've not figured out how to map the items (TP chip etc) yet on the keyboard. Expect there is an explanation somewhere.

Bigest issue was interpreting what the icons actually were from my screenshot, and then in some cases they had changed appearance in the new UI. Figuring out what name to search for was sometimes a trick too. Got there in the end though.

The chat is defo improved though

It took quite some time to remap, even using a screenshot of my old keyboard layout. And even now I've not figured out how to map the items (TP chip etc) yet on the keyboard. Expect there is an explanation somewhere.

Bigest issue was interpreting what the icons actually were from my screenshot, and then in some cases they had changed appearance in the new UI. Figuring out what name to search for was sometimes a trick too. Got there in the end though.

The chat is defo improved though
Use action bars to map. Go in options and enable to show them on screen and then hit N to map whatever key you want to be on the action bar. Hit L and drag your TP chip over to the key you mapped.

Back