Help: Uncolored Polished Chrome Coat

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hi all!

I need help to borrow someone's Coat that has Polished Chrome so I can check the different colors with it.
I have been trying to find someone since many months. Hope someone will help me!

Can add some PEDs for the help as well! :yup:

I wouldnt bother until they fix Polished Chrome texture. Since VU14, it looks more like polished grey, no chrome about it. I have submitted multiple support cases, but even my Jag polished chrome coat looks shit at the moment!

Just wait for now.

Thanks for the info. I thought the new VU changed most of the textures permemantly.

But in case for future checking, is your coat uncolored?
I would like to check the color matchs with it ...

This is one of the problems with the current system. You can't see what every color/texture combination will look like. You have to do one then the other. For example, I have a Hobb jacket and would like to see how the color brown will look on generic, soft or fine leather texture, but that's impossible with the way things work.

We should be able to sample any texture/color combination at the same time before we decide what to apply to our items. This system is long over due for a revamp just like crafting was changed. Pls get this changed soon MA.

I wouldnt bother until they fix Polished Chrome texture. Since VU14, it looks more like polished grey, no chrome about it. I have submitted multiple support cases, but even my Jag polished chrome coat looks shit at the moment!

That sucks! Shame on them and good luck getting that fixed!

Back