Undergroond booth [ Planet Arkadia ]

Lutine

Old
As owner of the Undergroond booth 8, I'm looking information of what can be the value of this good.

Not a lot of information can be found on the forum, so it will be nice if somebody can give me a price assessment based on ???

thanks in advance

Lutine

I had a shop with a display area at Omegaton west habitat,(75 items?) which sold for 7k (it was in close proximity of the tp)
I had a shop with a display area on Monria chtylla towers (120 items), which sold for 10.5k (it was in close proximity of the tp)

I would value your booth somewhere in between that. Its not a remote location like Omegaton west habitat, a booth also only holds 20 item points.
People have to go through your tp to access the underground, so you do have traffic, but and this is a big but (not a big butt), people go through the underground tp to go hunting or mining, not accidentally or to browse for items.
So not like a celeste quarry booth. This could change if all the booths down there are all active, but I doubt that will happen.

So somewhere between 7k and 10k

Arkadia is a shitty planet with not much traffic so around 1k peds

Arkadia is a shitty planet with not much traffic so around 1k peds

I find myself buying in Ark's shops 5 times more often than in Caly's, so I'd say they should cost up to 5 times more :D. A couple of times I even specially traveled to Ark to buy stuff at certain shops (it appears that 2/3 of decent tailors moved to Ark).

u shouldnt forget that monria is a huge shop and not only a small booth. id say 4k-5k peds tops as like stated above there is not too much actual item looking traffic down there

Shops and booths are rarer on Arkadia compared to Caly and don't come onto the market very often so are generally sellable for more.

Shops and booths are rarer on Arkadia compared to Caly and don't come onto the market very often so are generally sellable for more.

Compared to it's native population shops and booths are far more abundant i.e. there are more shops and booths than are needed hence their over valuation.

Remember initially it was stated shops would not be released on new planets until they have a sufficient population of their own. This was soon abandoned probably due to pressure by Ark's staff who are very poor in understanding benefits of growing their own population base rather than pilfering from calypso on the game as a whole. They only consider their own small minded selfish gains.

George you are blinded by your on-going vendetta against Arkadia.

You don't spend any time on the planet and don't have a clue about the active player base there one way or another.

The reality is that there are numerous shops for sale on Caly, while they only occasionally come up for sale on Ark. That pushes up the price.

u shouldnt forget that monria is a huge shop and not only a small booth. id say 4k-5k peds tops as like stated above there is not too much actual item looking traffic down there

Its an Arkadia Underground booth. Not Monria.

To OP. Try posting this on Ark forum.

George you are blinded by your on-going vendetta against Arkadia.

On the contrary it is you who is blind due to your vested interests in Arkadia or you may actually know the reality for what it is but continue to spout out lies to promote a rather stupid planet. Your vested interests could include being an investor in the actual planet from when it was first launched or you may actually be an undercover arkadia dev avatar etc. Whatever your vested interests are perhaps it's time you came clean with what they are then we can all value your comments in relation to your vested interests.

On the contrary it is you who is blind due to your vested interests in Arkadia or you may actually know the reality for what it is but continue to spout out lies to promote a rather stupid planet. Your vested interests could include being an investor in the actual planet from when it was first launched or you may actually be an undercover arkadia dev avatar etc. Whatever your vested interests are perhaps it's time you came clean with what they are then we can all value your comments in relation to your vested interests.

i cant find a single argument from you against ark... why dont you bring some and stop talking shit?

Damn, George, who pissed in your Cheerios?

Please Gentlemen

The question is Price Assessment on An Underground booth
Not a place to debate if Arkadia is a good, the best or the worst planete of the Universe

Thanks for your understanding

Lutine

Back