Unique Calypso Land Deed Token Blueprint!

Efim

Guardian
Society
Berkut Squad
Ocelot Efim Lance
I am posting on behalf of my friend and socmate Vadim Hector Barbossa.
Earlier today he discovered a CLD token, which turned out to be a... very unique blueprint!!! 23 clicks, 1000 ruga per click and a "CLD Token" as a product is shown when you put it in the crafting machine. Yes, you can actually put it in there and craft it!
Not a fake, you can still check the ingame HoF List to see it there!

Last edited:
I am posting on behalf of my friend and socmate Vadim Hector Barbossa.
Earlier today he discovered a CLD token, which turned out to be a... very unique blueprint!!! 23 clicks, 1000 ruga per click and a "CLD Token" as a product is shown when you put it in the crafting machine. Yes, you can actually put it in there and craft it!
Not a fake, you can still check the ingame HoF List to see it there!

Here is a sales thread, if someone wanna try this ~90k ped per click BP! :laugh:

that's weird, I wonder if other crafting land deed token dropped with the same "recipe".

pretty sure all CLD that drops from crafting are 'clickable'

That is not unique.. That is just a CLD Token. You write to EU support and they will replace it with a CLD.

EU has intentionally made it look like a BP. Do you have any idea how much it will cost to have 1,000 Ruga?

I think this is the way crafting land deed tokens are handed out?

If not check the required resource...per click.. 1000 ruga ingot...

too bad no one is gonna test if they can get more then 1 out of it :p

Well, yeah, we know its a token, but why is it discovered in such a strange way? But never knew, that it's common for crafting!
And it is really interesting, what will happen if you actually click it? Ah.. where is DUB with his ruga tower, lol. Who could imagine, we would have a 1k ruga per click BP one day:laugh:

Well, yeah, we know its a token, but why is it discovered in such a strange way? But never knew, that it's common for crafting!
And it is really interesting, what will happen if you actually click it? Ah.. where is DUB with his ruga tower, lol. Who could imagine, we would have a 1k ruga per click BP one day:laugh:

It's "discovered" because every CLD token has unique number in its name, so every loot is a discovery. Though only the crafting tokens for some reason were given this funny form :)

Even if ruga wasn't 2700%, 1 click tt would still be 4500 ped. Happy clicking :D

been this way since lootable clds were introduced afaik :)

gz!

/mod note/ moved to crafting section - if it's not your own discovery, you can't post it in the Discoveries section.

Can't remember from which post it was that I've read, but it seems that they made it that way due to how the crafting system works or something.

Apparently, they couldn't make it loot the actual CLD item and thus did it in a roundabout fashion and in the form of a "clickable" bp with 1k ruga as its ingredients to make sure its not clickable......and then you gotta send in a support to exchange it for the CLD.

Ah yes....found it...

The crafting tokens are indeed L blueprints since the only "items" that drop in crafting are blueprints and I could do it that way without needing MindArk to help out. They cost 1000x Rugaritz Ingot per click tho so they are not for putting in the machine
rolleyes.png

Last edited:
Well, thanks guys! My bad, had to search the forum first. Ah, MindArk... it'll never get dull with them, lol. They just can't get it plain and simple!
And I remember the 0.05ped lysterium ingot, and people who were ready to pay even for that glitchy piece of lyst :laugh:
So for now I should go and disappoint my friend!:laugh: But all in all it's a land deed at least! :)

Hmmm... but... what if... just what if you click it? :) It's even more intriguing than Curiosity! And there was a diamond pick! And here we have almost the same ruga click! Soooo.... What's inside the blueprint? :lolup:

Back