Unique items.

Is there REALLY just one ancient mod merc ? I dont think so, I am pretty sure there atleast 2 of them. Who owns the one that T-rex had ?

Maybe it's just me, but I think using the word Unique in EU is wrong for these items. There are merely Items that there happened to only be one of and proper 'qualified' Unique items, which are called so.

But still they are Unique, ain´t they? :)

And Alot of us whanna know all those items, and for what goes Unique, as Unique we will never know since some haven´t shared there inventorys with us. And some don´t excist anymore. But still like to read about those "unique" items. And i promess as soon the loot a second of this, there of the list. =)

Is there REALLY just one ancient mod merc ? I dont think so, I am pretty sure there atleast 2 of them. Who owns the one that T-rex had ?

Don´t know, please if you find out atherwise then jsut one, let us know. =) Have search the forum and sutch alike, without answear. Someone know T-rex? Ask him then, to make the list accure.

But still they are Unique, ain´t they? :)

Not really, if MindArk intended the item to be truely Unique (except in special circumstances, like Prof. Bartons finger etc,) then the item would be labelled "Unique."

I don't believe that the items that there are only 1 of were 'intended' to be Unique at all, it just came out that way. That's why there is a distinction.

They should have labelled Coover's Personal Nurse as Unique also, unless they intend to drop more of them (being that the population will be crying out for high mid-level FAP.)

Yes but they are still Unique, there is jsut one of them, and some of those items there will never be anather of, like all the ancients. And also probebly the Fap too. Arent those Unique? Since the true and only meaning of the word is that there is only on and if you own it your the only owner. And yes they can drop again. But everything can?

The Video competition might end up a new super gun(With same stats as terminator), but what if the owner names it Dubs and MaCormic..? =)

But this is my point. This is EU, and therefore in the context of EU...

Proper Qualified Unique items:
Unique Roman Ram Purifier prototype
Unique Legend War Axe
Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator
Unique Green Atrox Queen Egg
Unique Official MindArk PHG - v.Marco (MA only)

Coincidentally Unique Items:
Bond Tuxedo
Ancient Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000
Ancent Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary (Doubts on there only being 1)

Event items:
Prof. Bartons Finger [destroyed]
Golden Wedding Band (I though this belonged to Prof. Barton?)

Competition items:
Coover's Personal Nurse (this should be labelled Unique)

Non-ancient Lootable Items:
OreAmp 103 non-(L) (Surely way too early to tell yet)

Last edited:
Akiran, very good post made there, may I use it?

On that point still having Unique but different kinds of unique. I can use it in the main post for splitting the Unique into different parts.

Akiran, very good post made there, may I use it?

On that point still having Unique but different kinds of unique. I can use it in the main post for splitting the Unique into different parts.

Sure go ahead, it has links now too.

The Blade is up. Roman something its named. ArkiranBlade, hope you like it better now. Doing the best to make it look proper. And to be easy to read.

They should have labelled Coover's Personal Nurse as Unique also, unless they intend to drop more of them (being that the population will be crying out for high mid-level FAP.)

I think its not named Unique because Coover could decide how its supposed to be named.

I think its not named Unique because Coover could decide how its supposed to be named.

Well that explains that, if that's correct. Thanks for adding that info.

However, MindArk should still have prefixed it accordingly. Like the Terminator was, even though the Terminator was negotiated.

I'm a stickler for logical ordering, can you tell!? lol

The Blade is up. Roman something its named. ArkiranBlade, hope you like it better now. Doing the best to make it look proper. And to be easy to read.

Sorry, I don't mean to steer your thread, I just wanted to emphasise the difference that's all. ;)

aren't the full sentinel and the full chronicle also unique?

No, there's multiple pieces of each and in Female and Male I believe.

Others I don't think have been mentioned...

Mod mkII
Ancient Cempball-Welch 1/P-3 (bugged)

There's more then one Mod Mk II. Is the Cempball still bugged? :dunno:

I know that the Imp Mk III is pretty rare as well, have only seen one up till now.

More then one of those as well.

Proper Unique items there are only 1 of.

Yes, and this thread is about exactly those items. Not items that has the word "unique" in it's name. ;)

(Note: Items that there are one of now, not in the past or in the future.)

Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300 someone sad was unique, but Wiki says it has been looted from a arenatrox and a falx, so dont think it is.

About those cloths Konve I´m not that sure beeing unique. Need someone to confirm this and bring a Owner to me.

Ancient Adjusted Sollomate Kangoo (I think there's only one)

Kangoo shouldn´t be unique. Since its not "that" good, like all ather unique itmes are. But perhaps there was jsut one looted before VU change that made them Ancient. Need info.

I wouldn't trust wiki too much. It might be that there are more then one Mod DAR, but I'd put it on the list until someone claims they know of at least two.

As I said about the clothes the Ripple pants (F) I can confirm, but the (M) I can't, because I was only told by someone who thought they knew of their existance. Maybe you should skip the (M) ones.

And as for Ancient item, maybe you didn't know:
Any items looted before Project Entropia went gold is refered to as pre gold items. Most of the weapons used to have diffrent (and better) stats then after that VU in particular. So when gold came any item that was repaired would change stats. So, a lot of pre gold weapons were ruined because people didn't know not to repair their items. It was never sure if Mindark would let pregold items become "Ancient" or not, so not a lot of items remained to the VU that brought the ancient status, and repairability for those few items that had survived for some two years or so without being repaired. As you said the Kangoo isn't really that good, not even the Adjusted one - so people must not really have cared about not repairing them. The change in stats wasn't really that big so why bother to keep the high TT gun in storage? That's why it's so rare. ;)

Proper Qualified Unique items:
Unique Official MindArk PHG - v.Marco (MA only)

I don't know, should Mindark items really be included? I mean there is probably a Unique gun for each of the staff members official avatars, even if they never use (used) it. And in that case we can include Modified Omegaton Amplifier, Mod Omegaton rifle and full modified shadow (M) (all parts but the helmet).

As for "Coover's Personal Nurse (Legacy of Poltropia)" - it is currently Unique. But, it's only exclusive and should therefor not be labeled Unique for the sake of being unique. :scratch2:
(What I'm saying is the FAP is Unique, but so is every items in Entropia - they all have their own ID. But the stats on the FAP are only "exclusive". The difference here is that it's got it's own, different name. I think there could be more of these stats in the future as event prices, but with different names. Untill then I think it should be on the list and if there ever do appear another then the possible removal should be determined then.) :wtg:

Konve is right, items like Marcos handgun shouldn't be included, because the are not real items that can be aquired by anyone, no matter the price. Leave items like that out.

Thanks alot for all the response, I´ve read them all, but I´ll not change the first site right now, since it is Friday. Hope you understand.

As it goes for Marcos gun I haven´t inclueded it. Its Perhaps not even Unique, perhaps all MA personal has one, but NEVER use it. Since we haven´t seen anyone els of those MA´s ever use a gun. How evver, it will not be presented.

As it goes for cronicle and senitel I don´t realy know, but there is for sure dubbel of some parts and there is for sure alot of parts that resellers have and waiting for to get more markup on.

As goes for the Fap, I don´t see any ather Fap with those stats or name. That does make it Unique, dont it? Nothing like it? More then the look.

Ancient Cempball-Welch 1/P-3, Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300, Customized OF-213 will perhaps get added and there will be a seek on those Fasion pants.

Hope you enyoj and AkiranBlade, thanks for the tips. We are here to help ethuther, ain´t we? So thanks for the respons.
Like the first paige better now btw?

4 Items on turn to be Unique. If someone disagree about them, tell me now!

It's fine, and yes, a community is here to help each other ;)

Ancient Cempball-Welch 1/P-3, Modified Fire Forge DAR 9300, Customized OF-213 will perhaps get added and there will be a seek on those Fasion pants.

True true, but back to topic, ARE these Unique? Or does someone think different?

what does that afaik mean? Feel like a nub. :hammer:

Haha thanks. Then the bugged is one.. the athers then? Someone know if they excist in someones hands?

Haha thanks. Then the bugged is one.. the athers then? Someone know if they excist in someones hands?

Someone deffo has the bugged Cempball I know of, yeah. Search for it :)

Back