Question: Unlimited Weapons still Lootable on Calypso?

This is good to know. After 8k rippers done and 8k to go, there is a non-zero chance that I might actually loot a Bravo... or maybe not as the one that is budgetted for 2012 already was handed out :scratch2:

Gone are the days that Bravo dropped once a week for the fish hunter, so much is clear.
Well, of course. Since unlimited items are truly unlimited in Entropia (unless they get TTed), they would all be TT + 1 eventually without an expanding player base if they just kept dropping. If you ask me, it's possible the playerbase is getting larger - but I really don't think it's getting much larger if so.

A-3 Punisher Mk.II from Foul Adult about mid-February.

Gone are the days that Bravo dropped once a week for the fish hunter, so much is clear.

Huh, I looted 2 in 1 opalo run back in the days, 3 in a week :D
thing is marbers drop from more then 1 mob.. I had my last one from an eomon lol

Snablesnot drops EWE EP-11 Self-Reliant. Looted one a few weeks ago.

I just looted an EWE EP-16 Protector from a Prancer :coffee:

A-3 Punisher MK 1 from a caudatergus.

A&P Brave AND Kobold Arms AND Kobold Shins in the same loot window! :) No value there but it took me back to the old days. Made me waaay happier than the (L) swirlies make me feel :)

A&P Brave AND Kobold Arms AND Kobold Shins in the same loot window! :) No value there but it took me back to the old days. Made me waaay happier than the (L) swirlies make me feel :)

Off a Bercyled I'll take it? And gratz! ;)

Oh, hehe, yes off a Berycled. Kinda forgot that bit of information... :cool:

I looted a Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator from a pop dragon and a Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator from a street king befor few weeks ago.

Sorry it is not on Calypso. :)

EWE EP-16 Protector << Kreltin Young in March

Actually thinking about it, a soc mate of mine said he looted a Marber Bravo from a RipperSnapper maybe 1or2 months ago.

Have not seen picture so can not verify, but I am sure he would not lie !

Actually thinking about it, a soc mate of mine said he looted a Marber Bravo from a RipperSnapper maybe 1or2 months ago.

Have not seen picture so can not verify, but I am sure he would not lie !

I doubt he has, Dredge posted a similar find with a picture here, so he's probably right! ;)

It seems we not just have old style weapons dropping, we had a old style, non-SIB weapon discovery today - Castorian MaxiBlade-1. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Anybody who has any MaxiBlades, please get in touch with me.

It seems we not just have old style weapons dropping, we had a old style, non-SIB weapon discovery today - Castorian MaxiBlade-1. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Anybody who has any MaxiBlades, please get in touch with me.

Can someone tell what mob and maturity dropped this new weapon. I was waiting for somebody to post discovery hof for it but have seen nothing posted.

Big dmg but really slow weapon.

Can someone tell what mob and maturity dropped this new weapon. I was waiting for somebody to post discovery hof for it but have seen nothing posted.

Big dmg but really slow weapon.

Saw one on auction this morning from another avatar, but the price ... no comment. It might be these drop from Atrox, Rextelum or Beacons, and seemingly can drop with fairly low TT (discovery was 24 ped, the one on auction is 15 ped), so no global needed, I guess.

yes but it would be nice to know what dropped it. Then we can go hunt other mobs and try to find similar drops

EP-17 still drops from Esto.

Thanks.

Could you possibly add an estimate of how many kills were done before getting an UL gun?
(easy to approx. determine the amount of kills if you keep some screenshots with open mission log and date)

Note: of course even with that statistic it's not a sure thing to ever loot it (as stated by MindArk long ago), but (at least) it's a bit more informative than just advertising it's still lootable.

Maffoid - Omegaton M2732

Droka (not 100% sure, mixed robots at Hadeshiem): A&P Series Brave

Last edited:
Tons of old stuff (and old-improved-stuff) like angel, weapons etc are looted, from beacons, robot-event. :)

Hi,

Atrax Old: Marber Bravo
Nice surprise.

Cheers,

Perry

Last edited:
Star got a M2something a1 from warrior,and i got a 2722 from brist...

Back