Unlocking BPC

You have to be on the guest list. Once you are you can either wait for a summon or fly up to space and hit T and you will spawn on the ship. Sbi owns it and has been posting in this thread a fair bit. Send him a PM on the forums and he will get you squared away. You can also just head over to twin and see if anyone from NBK is there, they will be able to get in touch of him.

I think the absolutely cheapest way is to eat a chip :D
Besides that, try to craft something with markup and high demand like springs and ruds. Oils are cheap and available from hunting and springs and ruds are needed by others for grinding at higher levels.

don't think you can chip so you fwr deom level 1-10 for 170-200 peds, haven't tryed! but while you do this you gain a hell of alot intil to! and that ship are just the gratest went from level 25-26 in under a day=) just some rk-5 WW's and some tape for the mouse=)

don't think you can chip so you fwr deom level 1-10 for 170-200 peds, haven't tryed! but while you do this you gain a hell of alot intil to! and that ship are just the gratest went from level 25-26 in under a day=) just some rk-5 WW's and some tape for the mouse=)

There is no way to go from lvl 1 to 10 for 200 peds.

And its nice you finally managed your way to the Kronan ;)

hehe ty ty went from 25½ to 26½ in about 24 houers=) great skiling there

When I'm ingame, I'm mostly found on the Kronan... Skilling some repairing there is very nice indeed!
I'm not sure if it goes that quickly as being said, but still I think this way is the quickest way after eating chips... You also won't hof with it, but still you get more skills also in more professions then when you just eat chips!

I wasn't exaggerating. I'm not in NBK and don't have any affiliation with Sbi, the numbers I gave are correct.

Id say come skill vehicle repair on Kronan :) I know many who unlocked bpc here (I did for instance)

Do it Follow what Sbi says... it took me 3 days to get BPC i was lvl 2 and ended lvl 13 VR. Still going back. It is a great way to skill!

SJ

Back