News: UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

are we just gonna ignore the big amount of [System]: This creature didn't carry any loot, happent before server went to shit

Happened to me a week ago. Support said sorry.

I asked, - well what about ammo spent.

It remains open with no reply.

Maybe they compensated... I have no way of knowing.

So, believe it or not, I've been playing since 2006 and I haven't had the fun of being on an Entropia server when it crashes... until now.
I was in the Robot Harvester zone Sunday evening s/w of Minopolis when the server appeared to freeze.
Now I cannot log back in despite multiple attempts. I thought it might have been my computer, because it has had some issues lately.
So a question: do others get this message when you try (unsuccessfully) to log in again: "an internal error has occurred. Please try to log in again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."
I think tping worked (well i didnt even try, only failed to spawn any vehicle) so i run towards nymph server like 1000-1500 m then i could spawn my vehicle :))

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but, what exactly IS the event?
Is it just robots spawned in at certain points for us to kill or is there an actual purpose?
I saw someone mentioned a boss, so how does that work?
I have killed a few of the smaller robot mobs but all I saw was the usual crappy shrapnel and a few robot parts as on the normal robots.
Ohh and I am still waiting for MY Twen item O.O

MINDARK fking ppl, how the hell can you be this incompetent after all this time???? the game is unplayable, constant rubberbanding, get in the game and try it FFS, wake up and fix this shit

What is the event? When is the next round? I've been playing a long time and this event seems like a mystery

Maybe they compensated... I have no way of knowing.
There is a section under Ped Flow Center that shows compensation. Try check it up.

What is the event? When is the next round? I've been playing a long time and this event seems like a mystery
Actually it's been really really fun to discover the pieces and bits of the event, unlike the usual maybem, where you open event list go in instance and shoot for 3 weeks, on this one there were some clues and even coordinates posted to the chat but was very exciting to discover ourselves and cooperate, I liked it that way

Right, turrets off and have something nasty aggro around the service center, killing anyone through the walls while you can't see a red dot. Reminds me of the weeks and months this was done on purpose at the old Corinth running up to the area redesign, to kill off any business for the booth owners up there.

If it's not MA spawning them right at a tp/service center this time, some clowns must like dragging them in from over the hills. Just coming back from other planets to do your business, it's the wrong time for being uninformed where to go. Nothing new of course, if you know the good old times with spiders at Minopolis :D

I vote this gets deployed as a tool to target botters... if they fit the known activity profiles, send the troops in ;)

PS: Yes of course, as an event it's great fun. Finale at Solfais?

Back