FYI: Upgrade Replicators????

I guess Space Pirates stole it :scratch2:

I hear you need to get a ul item to Tier 10 to loot them :)

even if replicators come out... i think they will be very limited and cost 50k+

think of it... every mod fap/mod merc owner will want one... and instead of risking 150-350k ped item... they can risk this 50k ped replicator...

I would bet a great deal these replicators will carry a heavy price...which for some the normal item (ml35... shadow parts... UL SIBs...) will be cheaper to insure then the replicator...

think of it... every mod fap/mod merc owner will want one... and instead of risking 150-350k ped item... they can risk this 50k ped replicator...

then the price of replicator would be up to 350k (price of next best use) :)

I would bet a great deal these replicators will carry a heavy price...which for some the normal item (ml35... shadow parts... UL SIBs...) will be cheaper to insure then the replicator...

I thought the idea was that the replicator would be used up in the process, so they wouldn't be risking the replicator, it would be simply an extra ingredient that replaces the extra item. Don't remember the exact statement, but I'm pretty sure the replicator was not supposed to last for more than one tier upgrade.

This in turn should mean they'd be less rare and thus not reach such astronomic prices. But if they don't exist, it matters little, anyway.

hahaha why you think there will be only one of kind replicators?

There will be 10000 types of replicators, and some are cheap as dirt ...

some are like 100000% in MV.

For each type of gear , there will be an other type of mxitures, like DNA and enhancers

before you know we will be TT ing replicator ingredients in a few months

well if there was a simple generic replicator(not multiple types)... it would be very expensive and would be used just like any other second item which would mean it would be 50k+ easily... and if not i would value it at the for insurance reasons and tier everyones mod faps etc :)

you will find the replicator with the universal cash card, space pirates, the egg, vehicles .. ooh crap vehicles came true :lolup:

kosmos

Reactions: Wed
you will find the replicator with the universal cash card, space pirates, the egg, vehicles .. ooh crap vehicles came true :lolup:

kosmos

Cash Card did also :) but was withdrawn from the game again due to some conflict externally

Hi,
Not exactly, but very close! :)

Usually well informed sources just recently escaped from the cruel slavery in MA's servers power plants told me that it's actually "The Egg" - Ahhhhh!

But:

The egg should contain 1 (one) UL Blueprint to make "A&P Universal Upgrade Replicator (L)". Problem is that this BP needs a new EnMat, and MA is still discussing the name, color and TT of it. So to avoid to frustrate one of their fair-haired children they temporally removed the "Loot" option from the egg.

Have fun!

PS: Opps, forgot, the ingredients:
Code:
Material:           Amount:
Rutol                   200
Tridenite ingot          20
[New EnMat]              20
Marco Egg                 1
Saehrimnir Mk1 (L)        1

and it's a L75 BP as I was told ...

It is OOTO mining find and can only be found within calypso gateway. With no market history, noobs think it's worthless and keep TTing them since nobody's in there with better knowledge to tell them otherwise.

Back