Use of Cars

Soon teenage pregnancy will be discovered.

I use mine instead of tping, to send things to storage when mining, and to escape mobs while mining.

Dunno about you all but a friend told me of this really cool thing you can do with the vehicles. It's called 'driving'. Totally cool. :cool:

Kidding, of course. ;) I usually use mine to ferry soc mates and newbies around. Sometimes I use it as mining storage, or I just go on a drive with it. I'm planning on driving from PA to NSB sometime in one go.

I'm planning on driving from PA to NSB sometime in one go.
I'd buy a car just to do that with you...in fact, there's a good story for an article right there.

Speaking of articles, I've still not heard back from Zewrac....not sure what has happened to him...

Getting away from large fast critters like spider stalkers and the Hydra and living. :yay:

PvP4. Almost everyone got a car in there.

I'm using it as marker, since they show in radar.

I like to do carpet mining so whenever I find a claim I spawn the car at my place pointing in the direction I was going at the moment of the find. After drilling the claim I can go back to my car (on radar) and resume my run in the exact place I stopped
:yay:.

I'd buy a car just to do that with you...in fact, there's a good story for an article right there.

Speaking of articles, I've still not heard back from Zewrac....not sure what has happened to him...

I dunno either. Bums me out :(

I tried doing the PA/NSB run before with a soc mate sitting shotgun, but we only made it to Zychion before I had RL stuff to do. It was really cool though; you get a really good feel for the lay of the land doing a super long run like that. :)

In PVP4, if the miners run on cars then can we catch them and kill on car and loot them?

Don't understand your question still I try to answer:

It's possible to kill a miner with the gun of a car but the real advantage is getting close enough before any miner can successfully charge the TP chip. Don't know if you can loot the car of a miner even though I heard it's possible. Perhaps some experienced PKer has more information here.

It's possible to kill a miner with the gun of a car but the real advantage is getting close enough before any miner can successfully charge the TP chip. Don't know if you can loot the car of a miner even though I heard it's possible. Perhaps some experienced PKer has more information here.

If I kills miner with Gun of a Car then will I be able to loot his mining resources and other stack-able items?

If I kills miner with Gun of a Car then will I be able to loot his mining resources and other stack-able items?

Yes of course as long as it is in a lootable PvP zone.

after being freshly murdered in pvp4 recently i was given the following info from my murderer :)

only way to save your ores, stackables etc is to store it in your car and click the recall to storage button before they manage to kill you... if you can :) or alternatley kill the murderer.

and keep this tip to yourselves... mums the word. ;) we wouldnt want pk'rs not getting anyones peds now would we :)

1. Drive around. It's, although slower than teleporting, more comfortable as you see where the mobs are and can avoid them. No more random teleportations into middle of an atrox stalker lunch party.
2. Lure fast evil beasts to places where they are not supposed to be, to scare unaware newbs :D Now more safe than previous running with agility boosted speed! *ad*
3. Got a mining claim near that Falxangius? Lure that beast away driving until he's far enough, then vanish to horizon and go back to the claim.
4. Mining in PVP4 as stated before.
5. Just cruise around and see the scenery :)

Yes, it's useful.

Last edited:
Back