Uber: Utopia Merry Uber Mayhem Insane run

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
So the story goes like this.
Yesterday decided to try for the first time the Merry Mayhem event.
Picked up my keyes, and went for S2. Funny space, funny mobs and at the end of the first 10 minutes, got some swirlies.

In loot a MarCorp Kallous-6 (L) ful tt

Then convinced a soc friend to go and try the team instance, and passed 13 minutes, we get some swirlies

Almost in the end of the run, another global.

Then it came today. Logged on and after some minutes chatting, me and my friend decided to give another try on teaming.
Started the crazyness, 6minutes passed and swirlies around

2 minutes later, some more

3minutes later, another one. By this time we were smilling with the surprise, 11 minutes and 3 globals? awsome.

By this time we were already saying that with this good start, would be bad if we didn't catch a hof on this run.
And 4 more minutes, one more

10 more minutes, another one.

Then the loots started to lower a bit, until 18minutes later, something took our breaths away :eyecrazy:

3rd place in the Hall of fame :wtg:
Now this is what i call a profitable run :yay:

And merry christmas :D

Thats what i call LUCK! Joke :) Gratz m8 ! :)

:yay:É bem pessoal, mtos parabens aos dois:yay:

Congratz on the nice run :)

//Mod Note - Reminder about forum rule 2.1 to those posting:- 'This is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.' //

well done!
Congratz ;)

Keep it up :)

Good to here, big smile.

Those days when eveything seems to go right, are quite special.

Happy Christmas enjoy those peds

Rick

Gratz

(Oh wait this also isn't english)

Note to mods:

there is a difference between a written sentence that requires a proper language to understand

and a

felicitation comment

hwoayu !!!!

who cares what it means exactly ?

And that is the important question

if there are problems they should be referenced per instance by those who actually understand what may be behind it.

this isn't a wiki

it's a forum.

2lucky4me

gz:yay:

Congrats, that's some very unusual luck there. So that's where my 200 PED net loss from my single 1-hour Cat2 session went! ;)

gz amigos,botem la o nome da utopia!!

Gratz guys, awesome run

gz amigos,botem la o nome da utopia!!

Look at me, I'm going to ignore what the moderator said, 'coz noone can tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

If you choose to act like a child, expect to be treated like one.

Gratz guys, awesome run

Look at me, I'm going to ignore what the moderator said, 'coz noone can tell me what to do. :rolleyes:

If you choose to act like a child, expect to be treated like one.

C'mon, not another complain about half dozen words.. I'm gonna translate so no1 thinks this is some end of the world weird death code.
As he said:

"Congratz my friends, put in there Utopia's name" (Utopia being our soc name).
Got it? :)

So, as I see it, you guys really don't want to win something...that's cool:)

Anyway, if you want to win something you must know that not the team name earns points but the avatar who does the most damage.

But, again, it's cool if you just want to have fun:) GZ!

So, as I see it, you guys really don't want to win something...that's cool:)

Anyway, if you want to win something you must know that not the team name earns points but the avatar who does the most damage.

But, again, it's cool if you just want to have fun:) GZ!

Why you say we don't want to win anything? And we do know that has nothing to do with the team name or whatever :) we do read the rules lol. Ty

Well, I might be wrong, but I think not...

How come you guys have almost same damage done? only 8 points difference after 43 minutes? That is almost imposible with different guns

If you guys are using the same weapon/damage then how are you able to synchronize so that only one of you does the most damage to the mob?

That's why I was saying that, if you prove me wrong then I apologize:)

Last edited:
Well, I might be wrong, but I think not...

How come you guys have almost same damage done? only 8 points difference after 43 minutes? That is almost imposible with different guns

If you guys are using the same weapon/damage then how are you able to synchronize so that only one of you does the most damage to the mob?

That's why I was saying that, if you prove me wrong then I apologize:)

Ah, you were refering to that.
We were/are both using same weapon settings, our main aim here is to have fun, get some good loots and still enter the competition, doesn't matter if we get to the top :) and we just made like 3 runs teamed so far, still fresh and lots os keys to go in :D

sorry guys about forgetting to translate sentence,ty Mathayus

Great Story...Thanks for the Post and.....

GRATZ!!!!

Back