Vehicle race's

Jacke_liten

Old Alpha
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Jacob Jacke Sagefjord
So now when the vehicle's are introduced into the planet we call Calypso.
Then let's do something with them, so I got an idea to make a race of any kind across a small or a long route somewhere. And like in all races, the first man or lady over the final line wins.

So this is just an idea that probably needs to be developed, I do not really have any intention of creating a race, I just see this as something fun to do If lot's of people agree's.
So If I find that people is interested in this idea, let's make a cool race.

I bet this would be great fun. And Im not really a forum whore, so If someone else already have made a race or a thread about it or something, I did not intend to steal It.

Well anyways, If you would make something out of this, just post something stupid below. lol :D

Cheers

Could be a funny idea. New Switz already got 2 tracks ready (check the map)

Will be hard to check if anyone cheats though ;)

Could be a funny idea. New Switz already got 2 tracks ready (check the map)

Will be hard to check if anyone cheats though ;)

WRONG! As the other drivers would spot them unless they all cheated :laugh: in which case the prize money gets divided. Plus you could have lookers, like checkpoints sort of them around the track, if one car misses checkpoint but ends up at finish line the lookers can pm the event organiser and tell them. Btw this really cud be an event with organised planning and a bit of leg work it cud be done nicely. Give racers a ticket for an entry fee for the prize draw for winner I dnt see why this cant be done...any other suggestions guys. Ps u cud have different kinds of races tracks, sprints, drag even lol, or my fav downhill :D. Also longest air time would be gd but drivers wud need to capture it on video really :( other than that I looked forward to this!!

Last edited:
Car-shows with customized vehicles, competing for a ped price maybe ;)

Checkout honuri tp there starts a road goes uphill with very tight turns hard to cheat there :)

Was thinking of creating a racing series myself if I ever got the time...

Well... the racing track does not need to be following a curvy road, It could be off-road. First one to the goal, so people could take the shortest way possible, but It can be difficult if there's mountain's in the way.

I was thinking about this should have like a BIG run on them like something that would take like an hour or something not just between tp's or something offroad
you would need to have an Official riding along in the passenger seat though to make sure ppl didn't cheet with tp chips.

There are some places where leaving the track would be at the least uncomfortable like near Notus.

Ofcourse the biggest problem would be to keep the tracks mobfree...

if all start with a full tank and then check at end of race. would that work ??

There are some places where leaving the track would be at the least uncomfortable like near Notus.

Ofcourse the biggest problem would be to keep the tracks mobfree...

I say leave the mobs right where they are! Half the fun of watching a car race is seeing a crash. The mobs are the only thing providing a little bit of danger for the racers. My society did a few laps around the tracks in New Switzerland yesterday. I could outpace all the mobs we encountered when going full speed, but if I hit any kind of barrier (a tree, a rock, or a steep incline to name a few), I had only a few seconds to correct before a half dozen Merps or an Equus or two were chomping on my bumper. So, I lost a little bit of structural integrity -- it was well worth it for the fun!

Back