Version Update 10.0.8 Content List

Addtional info
Posted 2009-09-04 12:45 UTC
The update is taking a bit longer than estimated so it is still not possible to log in. Downtime is extended with 2-3 hours. We would like to thank you for your continued patience.

lmao.gif

I'm going to play safe and wait until TP chips work again before I go exploring. :)

Yeah, thats the sensible thing. But I want to revisit the old days where I had no TP chip and had the fun of escaping from an outpost the hard way. With a chip at your disposal its easy to say 'sod it!' and just TP out.

So how long d'ya think it'll be before I post in the noobs corner about being stuck and needing help? Place bets now! :laugh:

On a sidenote - it is very important to file support cases when you encounter bugs or issues, as it is our main priority pipeline when we decide what to update/fix when.

New settlements... How fun. Time for some Tp runs!

i love new updates ! :laugh:
thanks MA/FPC !

10.0.11 :D Just be ready for a lot more updating, you do know that numbers in a VU can go >10.

WHAT???

And now you tell me!

:cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

No wonder my math test went so badly

new content and some fixes great! :yay:

On a sidenote - it is very important to file support cases when you encounter bugs or issues, as it is our main priority pipeline when we decide what to update/fix when.

No worries, I have a long list with screenshots heading Supports way sometime in the very near future ;) :laugh:

Marco said:

It would be great if it was possible to report bugs from inside the program. Good old Ultima Online has that facility (At least during beta testing).

Btw, why the extended VU time today? Is MA/FPC trying to manually relocate all the avatars that now are standing far away from where they logged out? :eek: ;)

Huge update)))) thank you, getting better and better)))):yay::yay::yay:

nice, thanks

btw: marco, how big are the chances to get the outside terminals back in argus. the place lost all the flair now :(

Well you can't really judge until you log in, but looking at the content list this is a nice patch. Fixed a few of my major annoyances.

Sound back for PMs is nice. Now add back the sound for crits ffs!!!!

nice, thanks

btw: marco, how big are the chances to get the outside terminals back in argus. the place lost all the flair now :(
i agree argus need them back :D
crap there now lol

A nice update that showes that we are heard sometimes by MA for what we (the community and myself) post/report on EF.

I just hope that all my/our efforts to improve our beloved game will bring a bit more rewards...

...at least for me who NEVER did a single HOF after more than 5 years playing.

still offline??

new update, new places!:yay::yay:
now if only i could get out of chug's hideout and find me those missing armor and clothes icons (they don't exist, not even as replace me icons)
anyway, good work ma

edit: still offline

Oyster isle now has (some) outside terminals ....go play there instead :p

he he,
well argus used to be like an "inofficial" home of RTr (our soc),
and a bunch of nice ppl used also to hang around in argus ... so comon, dont let argus die, bring back the outside terminals (craft, tt, rep, storage)
giiiiif terms gieeeeeef :D

PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.0.8
2009-09-04

[*]Temporary revival terminals have been installed in the domes at Club Neverdie. Temporary trade terminals and repair terminals have been installed to all Land Areas and Outback Land Areas on Amethera. Note that this is a temporary fix for the duration of the Second Golden Age!

Originally Posted Here

This is an interesting add-on, and a smart thing to do!

Nothing is as permanent as a temporary solution that works :wise:

/Slupor

Very nice update,
Good job,
Keep it up...

now, let us in or we're gonna go like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRt4xCo1C98[/YOUTUBE]​

Back