Version Update 10.3.0.36176 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.3.0.36176
2009-11-19

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

• Fixed crash if XFire is running when the client is started

Originally Posted Here

kewl update

Yay! :yay: I'm good now. Now, get to fix the rest of the aggravating bugs. ;)

nice, but no use for me :X

nominated for the most useless bugfix release?

A whole release - with a single fix - for supporting a piece of spyware that is hardy used?

:scratch2:

/Slupor

A whole release - with a single fix - for supporting a piece of spyware that is hardy used?

/Slupor

It's a bug that was preventing people from running the game, if they didn't know to switch off X-Fire before launching.

Just because things don't affect you personally doesn't mean they aren't important.

It's a bug that was preventing people from running the game, if they didn't know to switch off X-Fire before launching.

Just because things don't affect you personally doesn't mean they aren't important.

Is this a joke ?

They should fix other things first, things they cost us all money, before fixxing XFIRE SHIT !!!!!

Falke

Agreed, and well said.

/Slupor

It would seem the above comment is the one worthy of the useless comment award :)

Is this a joke ?

They should fix other things first, things they cost us all money, before fixxing XFIRE SHIT !!!!!

Falke

It's a good job your not in charge of MA :rolleyes:

Is this a joke ?

Falke

I'm sorry, I forgot that you whining about a few PEC lost due to an invisible mob is more important than hundreds of people not being able to log in at all.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Luu
Is this a joke ?

Falke

Bad point of view :) People who do not log in, do not deposit, thus no money in loot pool :)

(Well, I know that being able to log in does not imply depositing, but who knows :)

Is this a joke ?

Falke

This kind of problem is always top priority!
If players can't connect:
- no bug found and reported.
- no decay, thus no money to fix bugs that cost money to MA.

Oh, and gratz for version 10.3.0.36176. This was so urgent that the guy even had no time to click the little button "Increment minor version". :laugh:

10.3.0.36176? Seriously?

Why is it 3gig?

I'm sorry, I forgot that you whining about a few PEC lost due to an invisible mob is more important than hundreds of people not being able to log in at all.

:rolleyes:

You and hundreds of people cant login without XFIRE ?? :scratch2:

A TIP from me, you dont need XFIRE to connect to ENTROPIA. :loco:

Falke

The workaround is there, straightforward and has been mentioned on the forum already; don't use X-Fire until the next release.

My surprise was primarily the fact that apparently X-Fire is so important that a dedicated release overnight was justified. Or the fix was so simple that it was easy to do :rolleyes:

/Slupor

maybe you did not login yesterday and still ahve to download the big 10.3 vu? :)

No i wanst online then, what did i miss?

100s of people maybe did not know that it was xfire causing the game to crash? :rolleyes: therefore they would think it was other problems, causing a lot of support cases to be sent to MA

therefore, a quick fix is better, as it saves time for support to take care of other bug reports and such :)

(besides, since it was so quick it was probably an easy fix)

Falke

this is true but 100's/1000's use xfire, its better than MSN and other chat programs and its design at gamers to use, and being the main chat program aimed at gamers its need to be compatible with game.

I use and other will do too see what there friends are play and seeing what other are. easy to send files to each other through it and its nice too know how many hours of your life you spent playing a particular game.

its only a 2sec download and install stop whining and enjoy EU.. Be pleased that they are continuing to release these updates.

Most content in an update ever. :laugh:

What ever happened to version 10.3.0.25729 ???

Ok bps are blank, chat scroll is broken, tons of inv bugs, ac works when it wants to, I see what happened here, they used some of pre V10 stuff to try to fix the new stuff, including the old lame fap sound when we all just got used to the new one. Oh well.. sorry for being a little impatient when it seems things are moving in reverse. :p

I noticed one thinge that has been improved.

The character graphics no longer seem grainy. So it seems they did a major graphics overhaul with this update as well, although not mentioned. It would support the reason why the patch is so large.

Falke

I don't even have Xfire installed, and never have.

But I am glad to see a fix for those who do, because I am not a selfish idiot.

I don't even have Xfire installed, and never have.

But I am glad to see a fix for those who do, because I am not a selfish idiot.

Ty, i can live with that. :)

If thousands use XFIRE it's ok for me. The point is that all XFire user can login without Xfire and can play the game. :rolleyes:

What is with the real ingame Bugs ? Much more people dont play the game because of the whole untested programm errors, Hardware Probs, stolen peds Bugs etc. A lot of them are fixxed in minutes or hours (I know what I'm talking about, it was my job over 25 years).
If player losing money it's unimportant for MA, it always has been and always will be.

XFIRE is not a primary existential problem !!! :rolleyes:

And every week a new fucking bad update is not the answer. They should fix more things, test them and then bring us a bigger, tested GOOD UPDATE !!!

MA has been and always will be -> incompetent, whether you like it or not little blind fanboy. :cool:

Falke

PS: I wrote it several times, money is unimportant for me, i have enough, and i deposit more than you'll ever have. :laugh:

Odd stuff, in either this update or the first 10.3 one: Honuri has been renamed, to Aloode (IIRC). Anyone know why?

Bilton Towers now has a TP, although it is un-named as yet.

As someone else said, the FAP sound and light show is back; before this VU, all that happened with the spherical ones was that the thing opened up.

I can confirm the more detailed avatar graphics, I think. I had a low-memory warning today, first time ever, and I have 3GB - all that XP can use, incidentally.

And why i have to doewnload 2gb for a damn small update??

Back